What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

You do realise my Good JOE that you have touched a highly sensitive subject that will hurt many fragile egos here !

It is this very attitude that promotes and justifies violence against Women in different society.

Because, what I think as a Man is right and as a woman you're meant to follow it or else face my wrath. It seems people from sub-continent even with their rich culture have yet to come out of savage mentality

Complete and utter fallacious argument. No one is telling a woman that he is right and that she is wrong and she must follow him. I don't do that and have never that. Simply if there's a disagreement, don't assault the man. This kind of fallacious argumentation is something I'd expect from feminists, who misrepresent arguments on the loads.

It happens everyday. They get spat at. Taunted. Sworn at. Called pigs are matter of routine. I have seen our (Pakistani) young lads swearing and cussing, making fun but slapping like that is very, very rare. This is fact and those who know UK can confirm this. As regards shooting most of UK police is not even armed and police using guns is very rare indeed. I have nevewr seen it happen in real life.

And you seriously are not comparing UK police to Pakistan police are you. If so there is no point in even discussing with you. Your lost on Mars and I am on Earth.

I didn't realise you had seen that garbage earlier. Thanks for this astringent post.

And what will happen if a women pushes them??
Simple handcuffs with dignity or if she tries to resist she will be restrained that too in a manner which will not cause her permanent injury

I am 53 years old. Bar few visits to Pakistan and other holidays I have grown up in UK and got old in UK. Have lived all over UK. My nephew is presently about to join the Special Constabulary as a volunteer.

Like I said your on Mars and I am on Earth. UK police is famous the world over for restraint. Nothing is perfect but it is as good as it gets in the real world.

I agree ...remember london riots in 2012 ... when police shot dead a black guy armed with disabled gun?? I do ... i was working in central london

I agree ...remember london riots in 2012 ... when police shot dead a black guy armed with disabled gun?? I do ... i was working in central london
Yes, A special team was assigned to track him down. As I said it is not norm in Uk to have armed officers patrolling streets unless there is an imminent threat

I am unsure of this statement could you please paraphrase it for me

I mean to ask how would he treated men that do the same to him.

If it makes a difference, I am not strongly religious. While I follow what teachings I can, if some teaching does not make logical sense then I don't follow it. The "never hit a woman" teaching makes no logical sense if one thinks about it rationally rather than the gender-based dogma. No one should get violent initially, but if it's forced on you then there's nothing wrong in returning the favour.

Ok, then you go be a gentleman and be ready to take abuse from women and be their doormat. Meantime, I'll be a "male chavanist" who treats almost every individual in a gentlemanly way, but won't take sh*t from the few people that don't treat him the same back.

Being ready to tolerate abuse from women does not make me their doormat. It makes me a gentleman.

A 'gentleman' whose behaviour is guided by others is only play-acting; he is reading out his script, and will revert to nature the moment that script is interrupted by a real-life disturbance. A proper gentleman remains one irrespective of the vagaries of the external world. I was not born one; nobody is born one. One is taught by example, and, in my own sorry, thoroughly sordid case, by introspection on stupid things that he has done.

Yes, A special team was assigned to track him down. As I said it is not norm in Uk to have armed officers patrolling streets unless there is an imminent threat

And that team claimed that he shot at them.. only to find out that his hand gun had no firing pin...so he could not have fired a bullet

I mean to ask how would he treated men that do the same to him.

If it makes a difference, I am not strongly religious. While I follow what teachings I can, if some teaching does not make logical sense then I don't follow it. The "never hit a woman" teaching makes no logical sense if one thinks about it rationally rather than the gender-based dogma.
If it makes you feel any better, Then you have not read his seerat un Nabi how he treated people who mistreated him. Then again even if it was a man, he could have handcuffed him and took him in for assaulting an officer.

Note what I said "good as it gets in real world". Lexus cars are known for impeccable build quality but now and then you even get dud Lexus cars. Nothing is perfect. In a country of 60 million people the UK police do a remarkable job in dealing with a mixed population from all over the world.

Had those blacks been in Lahore and gone on rampage Punjab police would have gone on hunting spree. It would have been open season. So don't find anomalies to define the majority. Like I said the world knows about the reputation of UK police. Beyond that no point in me wasting my time with you who seriously thinks Pakistani police is equivalent to UK police.

Just bloody unbelievable.

Ps. One of lowest performing public agencies in Pakistan is the police. Lowest. Everybody knows they need reforming but according to you they are shining stars.

Back
Top Bottom