What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

And that team claimed that he shot at them.. only to find out that his hand gun had no firing pin...so he could not have fired a bullet
We are not examining the schematics of the operation, rather I was providing you with an example how it is an usual sight in Uk to not have armed officers patrolling the street

Being ready to tolerate abuse from women does not make me their doormat. It makes me a gentleman.

A 'gentleman' whose behaviour is guided by others is only play-acting; he is reading out his script, and will revert to nature the moment that script is interrupted by a real-life disturbance. A proper gentleman remains one irrespective of the vagaries of the external world. I was not born one; nobody is born one. One is taught by example, and, in my own sorry, thoroughly sordid case, by introspection on stupid things that he has done.

Taking abuse from someone and doing nothing about it makes you a doormat. That's basically the definition of the word. Anyway, you can use whatever definition you want for gentleman. This "you are not a gentleman" or "you are not a man" non-sense doesn't work on me. I know when I am being played to conform to someone else's view, and this is exactly it.

I am 53 years old. Bar few visits to Pakistan and other holidays I have grown up in UK and got old in UK. Have lived all over UK. My nephew is presently about to join the Special Constabulary as a volunteer.

Like I said your on Mars and I am on Earth. UK police is famous the world over for restraint. Nothing is perfect but it is as good as it gets in the real world.

Are you telling me that british cops have never done fuked up stuff? Or American cops?

You do know that there are plenty of videos of western cops torturing and even molesting women even in the lock up?

The context of the original statement was about a female anchor, and the response by an armed and uniformed personnel.

So while I don't wish to get into the whole India is a land of rapists and Pakistan is the land of homosexuals debate in this thread, to digress from the topic being currently discussed here.

I would surely point out that the actions of certain twisted and mentally sick individuals of our society as mentioned in your links is deplorable and reprehensible.

But all the people described in them are not uniformed personnel as was the original discussion.

We are not examining the schematics of the operation, rather I was providing you with an example how it is an usual sight in Uk to not have armed officers patrolling the street

They dont share a border with afghanistan (or india or iran for that matter)

While on topic have u ever dealt with US police??

Taking abuse from someone and doing nothing about it makes you a doormat. That's basically the definition of the word. Anyway, you can use whatever definition you want for gentleman. This "you are not a gentleman" or "you are not a man" non-sense doesn't work on me. I know when I am being played to conform to someone else's view, and this is exactly it.

I didn't say you are not a gentleman. I said what I believed a gentleman was. Whether you fit that or not is entirely up to you; I am not one who can sit in judgement.

Taking abuse from a weaker person does not make me a doormat. Taking abuse from a stronger one does. I have not tolerated that ever in my life, bearing in mind the law of the land, which I respect and obey. Being handed an offensive order by a senior is abuse, in my book; to defy him, politely but firmly, in private, is a gentleman's duty. I have done that and faced the consequences, which were wounding and hurtful. To defy him in public might be necessary, in case the order is an imperative, but it is a discourtesy and a mannerless response, unless couched very carefully to indicate defiance without the discourtesy.

It's complicated. I understand your need to simplify the matter, but it doesn't work that way.

The context of the original statement was about a female anchor, and the response by an armed and uniformed personnel.

So while I don't wish to get into the whole India is a land of rapists and Pakistan is the land of homosexuals debate in this thread, to digress from the topic being currently discussed here.

I would surely point out that the actions of certain twisted and mentally sick individuals of our society as mentioned in your links is deplorable and reprehensible.

But all the people described in them are not uniformed personnel as was the original discussion.

We live in third world societies...
Even in supposedly super power states police abuse is rampant...

Here are a few videos from countries like USA:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cop-caught-2-videos-2-incidents-beating-woman-2nd-time-cuffed/

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkw6Cege3PAhXEzRoKHdMiDDwQtwIIGTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7sPE6Ho04M&usg=AFQjCNEWn7kqFlQYDRNsI75KHooAxwE4Pw&bvm=bv.136593572,d.d24

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkw6Cege3PAhXEzRoKHdMiDDwQtwIIHzAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LP8fAdNa3w&usg=AFQjCNHKs9LGGJa0ZFpCdvWRqE6o6ccs2g&bvm=bv.136593572,d.d24

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjkw6Cege3PAhXEzRoKHdMiDDwQtwIIMTAE&url=https://tune.pk/video/3696669/cop-rapes-woman-in-courtroom&usg=AFQjCNGGW_uCcf8PsCajgE12CuxNh0QPbg&bvm=bv.136593572,d.d24

They dont share a border with afghanistan (or india or iran for that matter)
Totally irrelevant to a point you raise earlier. Where you claimed that pushing an officer would get shot.

So Am I to understand that you have silently accepted my counter-narrative on Uk police not being armed ? :D

Note what I said "good as it gets in real world". Lexus cars are known for impeccable build quality but now and then you even get dud Lexus cars. Nothing is perfect. In a country of 60 million people the UK police do a remarkable job in dealing with a mixed population from all over the world.

Had those blacks been in Lahore and gone on rampage Punjab police would have gone on hunting spree. It would have been open season. So don't find anomalies to define the majority. Like I said the world knows about the reputation of UK police. Beyond that no point in me wasting my time with you who seriously thinks Pakistani police is equivalent to UK police.

Just bloody unbelievable.

Ps. One of lowest performing public agencies in Pakistan is the police. Lowest. Everybody knows they need reforming but according to you they are shining stars.

Actually i do agree with every thing u said...

But physically pushing an officer?? Retaliation from police would be entirely legal.. and assailant will get 2 years in jail under uk law... suspended if lucky

Totally irrelevant to a point you raise earlier. Where you claimed that pushing an officer would get shot.

So Am I to understand that you have silently accepted my counter-narrative on Uk police not being armed ? :D

I know boss... in my job i dealt wth them every day...
Physically assaulting an officer will lead that person in jail for sure...

This poor fc guy cant even dream of training uk officer have...so give him a break

Back
Top Bottom