What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

Hindus don't pass fatwa :lol: ... surely even a non Hindu knows that.

One gets the impression you were advocating killing muslims in that post :P ......why blame Modi ?
I did not advocate anything other than the modi's vision for india.

Kalwe come to North India and spurt your ****..Keep on worshiping Jaya didi..

The typical Indian obsession with color :lol:

So listen Wannabe Whitey, I go wherever I please, and speak whatever I feel like... but the question is, can you?

Do you really have freedom of speech in India? Zara soch ke boliyega, nahi to issi thread me aapka fair&lovely se pota hua muh kaala ho jayega.

**** Jesus

I do not understand the entire dynamics of the indian political scene but this does not give you the right to insult messenger Jesus, so I will kindly ask you to edit your post. Thanks/merci in advance if you decide to change your mind, as the post offends quite a number of christian and islamique faith folks on this forum.

The typical Indian obsession with color :lol:

So listen Wannabe Whitey, I go wherever I please, and speak whatever I feel like... but the question is, can you?

Do you really have freedom of speech in India? Zara soch ke boliyega, nahi to issi thread me aapka fair&lovely se pota hua muh kaala ho jayega.

Soooo Mr. Rambo , whe are you landing in Delhi to repeat what you wrote in your previous post in front of me ??

I do not understand the entire dynamics of the indian political scene but this does not give you the right to insult messenger Jesus, so I will kindly ask you to edit your post. Thanks/merci in advance if you decide to change your mind, as the post offends quite a number of christian and islamique faith folks on this forum.

It will be removed after all insults to Hindu Gods are expunged....Thank you

Back
Top Bottom