What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

@ Sankranti

I must congratulate you on your superior deduction skills... Sherlock Holmes.

One who does not support a temple at Lord Ram's birthplace is not a Hindu...

Tere jaiso ne hi is kalyug Ram ki g@nd le rakkhi hai. Hum kya uske bodyguard lage hain jo uske mandir ke chakkar me logon ka sar katenge aur apna sar katwayenge?

Tujhe katwana ho to katwa, kaun Hindu hai aur kaun nahi ye pata chal jayega jab south India me kissi mandir me jaa ke yahi baat bolega... phir tera Hindutva hum dekhnge.

Please guys, stop it here, you guys are not getting anywhere with this insults.

Tere jaiso ne hi is kalyug Ram ki g@nd le rakkhi hai. Hum kya uske bodyguard lage hain jo uske mandir ke chakkar me logon ka sar katenge aur apna sar katwayenge?

Tujhe katwana ho to katwa, kaun Hindu hai aur kaun nahi ye pata chal jayega jab south India me kissi mandir me jaa ke yahi baat bolega... phir tera Hindutva hum dekhnge.

Abe Africa me teri G**nd me kyon aag lag rahi hai???:tongue:

Ah ...I know this poster. He is most certainly NOT a Hindu.
So you say. Hindu mullah ji. Why not pass a fatwa now proclaiming it? Because this is the issue which is rocking the world currently. Which India poster against Ayodhya is hindu and which one is not?

Again look at facts ...

1. He is already defensive about his religion.......indicates being unsure / fear.

2. SC has said temple existed in that site. So there is no way a mosque can be built there again, and this is known to all. What better way to disrespect Hinduism by suggesting a bar instead of a temple (which will be a realit) which BJP has promised. What better way to dismiss BJP's promise ?

Go to post no.91 of this thread

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/258129-plot-kill-modi-many-bjp-leaders-7.html

Thats what I keep telling guynextdoor...but he wont listen..

yeah,...well I'm listening degenerate. Last time i checked you wanted to starve haLF YOUR country to death to start a 'revolution' correct?

Thank you ...but its not really all that special. When you are in this forum for some time, you being to see patterns.

Standard behavior, Standard response to certain word triggers, etc...Its becomes fairly easy then to judge the post, the poster and their intentions.

I have always considered joe shearer one of the most dangerous poster of all. A professor Moriarty if you wish. Totally Amoral, working like a cancer to eat away from the inside. You figured him out pretty quick.

Fortunately they are a dying breed now. The Army and the police, being Hindu majority, were never really into this Pseudosec game. It was only the academia, and to a smaller extent, the bureaucracy which was sold on Marxism liberalism . and that is ending now. I feel that in 10 years we will have a different landscape. Of course political power will help tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom