What's new

Congress promises Food- BJP Promises Temple

My dad looked next door and lady next to our door hooked up with him that is why we have a guynextdoor2..1 was the result of my brother innocence.

You think you're smart...my mouth so big you will not survive the reply. Trust me you're LUCKY I'll refrain my mouth from letting it loose against anyone who I thinkhas done good for my country, else you'd prefer to hang yourself. You're USELESS and good for nothing, but you're dad is not. Don't push it.

I find this forum is totally infiltrated by false flag operatives who seek to derive legitimacy for their views bu pretending to be Indian / Hindus. We need a core group of like minded posters to expose these frauds for what they actually are.

You are right, there are scores of false flaggers.

Chinese ones-HongWu, Psyops.

India ones -CZAR786,Enemy,VK_man or something like that.

2-3 American false flaggers are also there .

Be wary of them.

You think you're smart...my mouth so big you will not survive the reply. Trust me you're LUCKY I'll refrain my mouth from letting it loose against anyone who I thinkhas done good for my country, else you'd prefer to hang yourself. You're USELESS and good for nothing, but you're dad is not. Don't push it.

Are bhai itna gussa kyon... paisa kamane ke liye insult to sahna hi padega!!:laughcry:

You are right, there are scores of false flaggers.

Chinese ones-HongWu, Psyops.

India ones -CZAR786,Enemy,VK_man or something like that.

2-3 American false flaggers are also there .

Be wary of them.

And this guy - Guynextdoor2
This Blackgold is either an Xtist or one of those dalitistan loonies

This is why I encourage 'full disclosure' ....when other peoples religion are know they tend to be more guarded in commenting on others religion.

Hinduism is fair game for anyone .....especially 'minorities', specifically from India. I can tolerate pakistani muslims abusing Hindus ....that is expected. But Indian minorities taking snide comments on Hindus is totally unacceptable.

Dont u think this Blackgold could be a Dalitistan loonie??

O boi, I am not from chapra bihar..You are dealing with a Delhi gal and trust me if you will be bad to me then I am going to **** you right here..Don't show your manhood to me, go and beat your sister and mother this is what you are good into.

O, madam so much for women empowerment now ??And plz don't drag in my Bihar into it.

The real danger is from actual Indians who hide their religious (usually 'minority') identity and claim to be 'Indians' and then take liberty to take pot shots at Hinduism.

False flaggers are easily identified ....

So , by your definition every devout Congressi who shares same genes as our's but just has different point of view belongs to minority ?? If that was the case then don't you think NDA will win on 400+ seats in comming polls ??

So , by your definition every devout Congressi who shares same genes as our's but just has different point of view belongs to minority ?? If that was the case then don't you think NDA will win on 400+ seats in comming polls ??

Even Hindu Congessis will never stoop so low as to insult Rama. Their political compulsions may make them oppose Modi/ BJP/RSS, but Hindu Gods are a different ball game.

Insults come from

1. Muslims / Xtists
2. Dalitistan loonies
3. Atheist marxists who think all religion is BS

Purely going by facts ..

1. His name is BlackGold - alluding to Arabic Oil. Arab worship is usually found in muslims.

2. He had no problem in disrespecting Hindu religion and jesus - that indicates a muslim too.

3. He mentioned his religion as 'sanathana dharma' ...that is clever word play which means his religion law is eternal. That is exactly what muslims claim. Christian dont claim any such thing.

4. He claimed his religion is the oldest. ..... muslims consider their religion to be the only true religion, hence the oldest. I have never seen a christian claim that.

5. When challenged he tried to doge the question about his religion ..... Christians are usually more upfront.

Most of all this is conjuncture ...but my bet is Blackgold is a muslim Indian. probably a liberal muslim (whatever passes for liberal among them).

He isn't muslim, I can bet my head on that.No Muslim however atheist he may be in views won't want bar over that sacred site.

Purely going by facts ..

1. His name is BlackGold - alluding to Arabic Oil. Arab worship is usually found in muslims.

2. He had no problem in disrespecting Hindu religion and jesus - that indicates a muslim too.

3. He mentioned his religion as 'sanathana dharma' ...that is clever word play which means his religion law is eternal. That is exactly what muslims claim. Christian dont claim any such thing.

4. He claimed his religion is the oldest. ..... muslims consider their religion to be the only true religion, hence the oldest. I have never seen a christian claim that.

5. When challenged he tried to doge the question about his religion ..... Christians are usually more upfront.

Most of all this is conjuncture ...but my bet is Blackgold is a muslim Indian. probably a liberal muslim (whatever passes for liberal among them).

WHAT ? :cheesy:

some of these dalitistan loonies have a deeper visceral hatred... and Maharashtra has a lot of them

O boi, I am not from chapra bihar..You are dealing with a Delhi gal and trust me if you will be bad to me then I am going to **** you right here..Don't show your manhood to me, go and beat your sister and mother this is what you are good into.

i'm not from delhi. I'm from those parts of the world where hot air means nothing and where things can REALLY hurt. Escape little rabbit- today is your day.

He isn't muslim, I can bet my head on that.No Muslim however atheist he may be in views won't want bar over that sacred site.

you're an a$$hole, I can bet my head on that. No @$$hole however aethist won't bar over his scared @$$- dig that?

Again look at facts ...

1. He is already defensive about his religion.......indicates being unsure / fear.

2. SC has said temple existed in that site. So there is no way a mosque can be built there again, and this is known to all. What better way to disrespect Hinduism by suggesting a bar instead of a temple (which will be a realit) which BJP has promised. What better way to dismiss BJP's promise ?

when did SC said that in your dreams:woot:

Back
Top Bottom