What's new

Congress leader VC Shukla 'critically injured' in Maoist ambush, one killed

@Dillinger
The attack by nearly 100 to 150 ultras claimed 17 lives and injured 20 others, including former union minister VC Shukla. Joint Secretary (Naxal management) in the Union Home Ministry MA Ganpathy told a news agency in New Delhi that most of the dead and injured were Congress leaders and workers, adding four to five of those killed in the attack were personal security officers of the Congress leaders.

Source: PTI

So my post no.2 is confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's useless as you can see in Tirah valley the TTP badly mauled the Pakistan Army despite the PA being backed by intense Air strikes and heavy artilley.
Dozens of Pakistani troops incl.SSG are dead.

I agree the first offence in Tirah Valley was a major failure but Paistan Army succeded in Tirah Valley, and it was TTP that got mauled and still getting mauled right now... 18 of them died yesterday...

@Dillinger

So my post no.2 is confirmed.

I just got off the phone..150+ with maybe another 100 in scouts and vanguard elements who probably weren't the trigger pullers...you're first post on the subject appears to be the accurate one indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bjp walo ab bach k rahna chattisgarh gaya tumhare haath se congress k haath 1 thing aur ek state nahin sambhal sakte desh kya sambhal le gey bjp hai hai congress aiy aiy

bjp or modi ki khulgayi poll pehle khud k state sambhal lo phir desh ki bath karna

bjp k bade bol k alawa aur kuch nahi parliament attack in logo raj me hua yaad hum indian badi short memory hoti hai congress ne kai kurbani di hai desh k zara yaad karo qurbani congress neta bhi indian dont forget

This is a very daring attack considering the Maoists are a dying movement. This hopefully will lead to a major crackdown on Maoists since this was an attack on Congress. This crackdown can end the movement once and for all if done seriously.

This is Very Good . Since now Congress's very owned are killed , they might launch a operation to wipe this maoist menace completely .

No one in govt cares about Dead CRPF and BSF people .
This is going to be a political agenda in Dec 2013 assembly election nothing else. I just watched Ajit's Interview and he is demanding to step down BJP.
Congress do politics of murder and got another chance for that.

Or maybe Congress might use this incident to gain sympathy votes in the upcoming elections. In anycase they are finding it difficult to wrestle the power back from BJP in the state... this might be just the ticket. Afterall vote-bank politics supersedes any emotional humanitarian issues for political parties like INC.
They have already started brother. they are best in doing politics of death and sympathy and now they are cashing the same.

They have already started brother. they are best in doing politics of death and sympathy and now they are cashing the same.

Really sad. Was just listening to CongI state spokesperson... there is absolutely no mention about curbing this menace or blaming Naxals, but they have already called for a bandh tomorrow & are on their way to meet the Governor to submit request to dismiss the govt. Just pathetic... politics over blood!

y not bjp can make issue of anything that is right when bjp talk cag report same report of cag gujrat scam of 17000 crore they r trying to avoid that scam same about chattisgarh cag reports . when they can make issue of rape in delhi then y not congress give bjp taste of their own medicine

Really sad. Was just listening to CongI state spokesperson... there is absolutely no mention about curbing this menace or blaming Naxals, but they have already called for a bandh tomorrow & are on their way to meet the Governor to submit request to dismiss the govt. Just pathetic... politics over blood!

y not bjp can make issue of anything that is right when bjp talk cag report same report of cag gujrat scam of 17000 crore they r trying to avoid that scam same about chattisgarh cag reports . when they can make issue of rape in delhi then y not congress give bjp taste of their own medicine

what can you expect from our shameless politicians.:sad::sad:
only congress party is doing politic what about rest bjp is parliament se bhaago jao party

Stupid move by the Naxals. Everybody knows that you don't mess with Congress leaders, they always tag you back.

I hope they haven't turned wussies in this department as well.

Back
Top Bottom