What's new

Congratulations, Mullahs - #KillAllMuslims is now trending worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bounce::enjoy::D:rofl::rofl::rofl::angel:

Imagine what happens if we trend

Kill jews or kill hindus or kill everybody,

:o:
You did trend it. 12 non-Muslims ACTUALLY KILLED today. All over the news, way more trended than any hashtag. And, you know, PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY DEAD.

But yeah, I can see where you are more put upon than those who were killed. /s

Lol.
Most muslims don't care about these hash tags. Animosity against us among christian,jewish and Pagan worlds is nothing new.

lol, you're the most hated people in the world, lol, how does it feel? lol

You aren't wrong entirely, but I personally refuse to take the blame for extremism. I tried, and continue to try, the best a normal person can do. What more is required from me? Muslims as a whole should take responsibility to cleanse and improve their community but not the blame. It is our responsibility, not our fault.

Muslims don't seem to be willing to take such responsibilities do they? And those who try fail miserably. If you avoid taking responsibilities or fail to fulfill them, then who is to be blamed?

@Gufi

I understand your angst, an i do empathize with the majority of Muslims, whom are very good people, and do lead good, faithful, peaceful, emulative lives ! Islam, to me, and I have read the Holy Q'uran many times , is complementary and affirms many of the beliefs in Judaism and Christianity. I am equally impressed with the Islamic notion of penance, reverent fasting, -- which is quite similar to my own faith, which is Orthodox Christianity.

I've many friends who are Muslims, and proud of it. They do not and should not be ever -- ever -- linked with these fanatical, misguided fools as those who committed these attacks. No right minded Muslim would do that -- True Islam -- is a religion of Peace. It is , indeed, sad and disgraceful to see that there is so much hateful response to the Muslim Community because of the works and reprobate actions of a few deluded heretics.

I will end this with a verse from Holy Q'uran , which encourages all of us -- to be in peace and to do good.

And good and evil are not alike. Repel evil with that which is best. And lo, he between whom and thyself was enmity will become as though he were a warm friend. But none is granted it save those who are steadfast; and none is granted it save those who possess a large share of good. (Al Quran 41:35-36)

Well..... hmmm...... lemme think...... hmmm......... how do you propose we do that, mate?

When a terrorist Muslim blows himself up killing innocents == Hate 1 . Love 0

Now what do you want me (peaceful Muslim) to do? Kiss hundred firrangi girls? == Love 1 Hate 1????

What the ****..... how to spread message of peace? It's not as if we tweet "#MulsimsAreSorry" will cut it. :blink:

As a non-Muslim, I would like a few things:
1) to not be blamed for Muslims killing Muslims over Muslim issues
2) to not be blamed for Muslims killing non-Muslims
a) because "you deserved it"
b) because "it really wasn't Muslims, it was your plot against Islam/Pakistan/Syria/Iran/whoever"
c) an end to blaming the Mossad or the CIA, or any other non-Muslims for things that Muslims have done because of their interpretation of Islam.
3) to see Muslims actually accept that other Muslims are a problem, on occasion.
4) to see the Muslims accept freedom of conscience, for real - that there will be no killing of non-Muslims OR Muslims for blasphemy, for not following local traditions, for switching religions, for marrying outside your religion, for not wearing Muslim approved clothing, for cartoons, for drawing or writing, etc, etc.
5) to see the first reaction of Muslims when an incident like this occurs to be sorrow for the victims, and commitment to catch and prosecute the perpetrators rather than worrying about a backlash.

Muslims don't seem to be willing to take such responsibilities do they? And those who try fail miserably. If you avoid taking responsibilities or fail to fulfill them, then who is to be blamed?

This is something I talked to my good Jordanian friend tonight. He said something to me, which was a point of reflection for us both. I paraphrase what he said,

"These are all signs , brother. All of this violence is of the world -- don't life for the world -- but to focus on the Good that is to come."

It was deep.

You know the other day, I was on my way home, walking back in the middle of the day on a main road, two local people from a Church up the street had their chairs out besides the pavement, they stopped me and asked if they could say a prayer for me, they did not ask for my name, they did not ask my religion, they did not ask who I was or what I do, they greeted me with smiles, they didn't ask me to convert or anything, they said a prayer, smiled and told me they were from the Church just up the street. That's the place of religion in European society.

Meanwhile, we're busy walking around in these alien dresses, offending the locals and causing security problems, not assimilating or integrating, committing heinous crimes and acts of terror, all while our community leaders have nothing better to do but rant about petty issues. You go to even a good mosque, they will tell you to give to charity 100 times every week, they will tell you to never miss a prayer. They will push for petty things that will make us better Muslims, never have I seen even one of these useless leaders of ours, tell our kids to become good human beings and then look at the details. Never has the issue radical brand of Islam ever been discussed.

You are 1.2 billion how can you let a minority dumbshits hijack you religion.
Stand up,speak up and fight these savages and restore the image if Islam which spreads tolerance,compassion and humility.
Failure to do so will be fatal for all muslims.

Muslims are greater dumbshits than those who hijack the religion itself.

You need to stop telling us what we should do so know we can tolerate and forgive many things but not insult of RASOOL SAW and also if they are going to keep attacking Muslim Lands they should not expect to remain peaceful for ever they insult our PROPHET SAW they attack Muslims all over the world they supporrt mass murders done by terrorist state of Israel and after all this they think they can remain in Peace @TankMan @Gufi

There it is, we had it coming. /s Zarvan, most of the world isn't Muslim, and has every right to disrespect your religion.

You know the other day, I was on my way home, walking back in the middle of the day on a main road, two local people from a Church up the street had their chairs out besides the pavement, they stopped me and asked if they could say a prayer for me, they did not ask for my name, they did not ask my religion, they did not ask who I was or what I do, they greeted me with smiles, they didn't ask me to convert or anything, they said a prayer, smiled and told me they were from the Church just up the street. That's the place of religion in European society.

Today was beautiful. In my university, we had an Inter-Faith Prayer after classes were ended. The Catholic chaplain, Christian Chaplain, Jewish Rabbi and a Muslim Imam led the prayers -- there was a healthy student show up rate , too. Catholics, Orthodox, Nondenominational Christians, Muslims, Jews all were there.

And you know what -- that was just beautiful. Its solidarity.

There is no place for Islam in Europe. Just let these people have their way of life and if you feel compelled to kill someone over a stupid cartoon nobody cares about then move to a Muslim country and join a madrassah or something. F**king nutjobs.
Yes.
Deport all extremist Muslims to some Islamic country. To hell with political correctness!!

Cut the crap Mr France was one responsible for mass murders in Algeria and Tunisia when it ruled them it is the one along with UK and USA attacking Muslim lands and can't support hitler or question holocaust but can insult and abuse Islam and RASOOL SAW. What else they were expecting in return after all this ? Flowers ?

Excellent post mr. You are part of the problem mr.

If I wasn't a moderator, I'd have probably insulted you by now.

1407762065006.png

Attachments

• 1407762065006.png
    1407762065006.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 27
Well I can speak for Pakistani mullahs only, and the problem in Pakistan is that it's no open secret that usually, the families send their dumbest children, who suck at school, to become mullahs and haafiz-e-qurans. Those dumb children then grow up to become our muftis and prayer leaders. We've basically left our religious matters to the dumbest segment of the society. It's like eugenics, but instead of culling the dumb, we send them to become religious speakers.

There should be a country wide IQ test for mullahs in Pakistan. I'd expect an average score of 60-70 max.

As for these terrorists in the west of Arabian backgrounds; well this is what I have noticed of Arabians(and Afghans) living in the west. A lot of them are refugees. The said refugees generally don't have a culture of education. Their under-educated parents don't instill the values of education into their children. Secondly, most oriental cultures have a concept of machoness deeply ingrained in them. Hence a lot of our members find groups like ISIS, Taliban appealing for they display machoness in public by carrying all the guns and stuff. Those were my 2 cents.

Today was beautiful. In my university, we had an Inter-Faith Prayer after classes were ended. The Catholic chaplain, Christian Chaplain, Jewish Rabbi and a Muslim Imam led the prayers -- there was a healthy student show up rate , too. Catholics, Orthodox, Nondenominational Christians, Muslims, Jews all were there.

And you know what -- that was just beautiful. Its solidarity.

I will never offer prayer with a Japanese ! :mad:

Because I think that as soon as he gets me to close my eyes and say a prayer; the sushi I was about to eat would miraculously disappear ! :o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom