What's new

Cong MP Vijay Darda calls Modi 'tiger' of Gujarat

tunguska

New Recruit

Reaction score
Congress MP from Maharashtra Vijay Darda today praised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's style of functioning and called him a "tiger".

"Modi's commitment and dedication towards work bears resemblance to that of a tiger," Darda, who shared dais with Modi at an award ceremony here, said.

The Congress MP, who is also the editor-in-chief of a media house, was given the 'Tarun Kranti Award' at the event for his services rendered to the society through the media.

The other two recipients of the award for social service were yoga guru Baba Ramdev and Jain International Trade Organisation.
Speaking on the occasion, Modi said Darda may have to pay a price for his comments made in Gujarat.

"It won't be surprising to read tomorrow's breaking news that Darda has been served a show-cause notice from the party high command for praising Modi," he said, taking a dig at the Congress leadership.

Darda later clarified that he did not mean anything political through his comments on Modi. "I was just expressing my heart-felt feelings at a religious function," he said.

"In our culture, we always speak good about the host and this is a religious function, so none of my comments should be misconstrued as political remarks," Darda said.

Cong MP Darda calls Modi 'tiger' of Gujarat | Business Standard

Little correction he is not Tiger he is
''Lion of India''...and the best
Thing about him is he don't wash
Dirty linen in front of Public no
Matter how many cheap shots
Does his opponents take on him....
He just let his work do the talking

Vijay Darda may have to saqy good bye to his MP post.

Last year a Muslim MLA from CPI(M) in Kerala praised Gujurat Model Development and he was dismissed from the party. Later he joined congress.

Back
Top Bottom