What's new

CONFUSION of TEJAS'S RADAR

so here it is like LCA MK1a with new air intakes(i hope DSI Type :D) with single screen MFD , latest version of DASH HMDS , EL-2052 , El/L 8222, Lightning 3 G3 LDP , IFR,IRST,Ge414 engine & Python5-R73-Derby-IDerbyER& paveway and other israeli & indian LBGs , smart & dump boms gonna make LCA Mk1a most feared multi role fighter in sub continent skies agaisnt whome even worlds best trained fighter pilots in there F-16 Bkl52 will wet there pants :D
i thought Dassault will give india know how on air-intake designs which will feature y ducts and flaps as opposed to the dsi.it maybe y ducts or the s ducts with a merge at the end, im not sure i will have find out and get back to you on that.
but i do have a hunch its y ducts as they easy and cheap and s ducts are mainly for twin engined jets

Nope. Just wait to to roll out first Mk.1A

Here the flyable Darin-3 variant.
Jag1-742322.jpg
yes testing...... the plane which you showed has not got a refueling arm, where as the one i showed did. meaning it was for testing. the plane your showing is an operation jet.

so here it is like LCA MK1a with new air intakes(i hope DSI Type :D) with single screen MFD , latest version of DASH HMDS , EL-2052 , El/L 8222, Lightning 3 G3 LDP , IFR,IRST,Ge414 engine & Python5-R73-Derby-IDerbyER& paveway and other israeli & indian LBGs , smart & dump boms gonna make LCA Mk1a most feared multi role fighter in sub continent skies agaisnt whome even worlds best trained fighter pilots in there F-16 Bkl52 will wet there pants :D

Dont forget Astra, which is designed to arm LCA.

yes testing...... the plane which you showed has not got a refueling arm, where as the one i showed did. meaning it was for testing. the plane your showing is an operation jet.
Maybe this solve your problem.
Jaguar_Refueling.JPEG

This is retractable refueling pod, not fixed.
6-Sqn-Jaguar-2.jpg

Dont forget Astra, which is designed to arm LCA.

Maybe this solve your problem.
Jaguar_Refueling.JPEG

This is retractable refueling pod, not fixed.
6-Sqn-Jaguar-2.jpg
the refueling pod is to the side of the jets where as the one im showing is on the front of the jet.
uSvVFTv.jpg

Sorry to ruin your party but the problem is IAF quote their range for 2m2 RCS (Due to PAF use of small aircrafts.
So
Tejas range - 80 km for 2m2 target
JF-17 Range - 130 km for 5m2 target.
Plz check your source is Actual.
JF 17 range -105 km for 5m2 target.
130 Km is claimed by one PAF member while giving an Interview to Chinese magazine but Company never confirmed his claim. Officially company claim is 105 km for 5m2 target. So why are you quoting an unconfirmed claim ?

Last edited:
Plz check your source Actual.
JF 17 range -105 km for 5m2 target.
130 Km is claimed by a one PAF member while giving an Interview to Chinese magazine but Company never confirmed his claim. Officially its 105 km for 5m2 target. So why are you quoting an unconfirmed claim ?
to keep there egos satisfied :coffee:

No. Jaguar has two refueling probe positions. Single seater Jaguar IS/IM have a retractable refueling probe that comes out at the side of the cockpit.
eG5s8wF.jpg

The double seater Jaguars IB have a nose mounted refueling probe.
bgvKiTg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom