What's new

CONFUSION of TEJAS'S RADAR

what about it?
Maybe you need glasses to analyze the pics.
IMG_1948.jpg

also watch how your posting, or else.
If you as expert still not aware of such things, then this is not my problem. And BTW, you started to use hard words like "you wasting my time".

If other wasting your time then what are you doing on PDF? Isnt you should spend more time in working in European Aerospace, what you doing here?

If you as expert still not aware of such things, then this is not my problem. And BTW, you started to use hard words like "you wasting my time".

If other wasting your time then what are you doing on PDF? Isnt you should spend more time in working in European Aerospace, what you doing here?
i like being on pdf, but you been repeating your self a few times and changing your words which is very annoying. i do not work in european aerospace industry. however i did work for bae a while ago.

i like being on pdf, but you been repeating your self a few times and changing your words which is very annoying. i do not work in european aerospace industry. however i did work for bae a while ago.
And you dont know the meaning of Retractable Refueling Pod? Seriously?

And yes I was repeating, because you was unable to grasp this.

And you dont know the meaning of Retractable Refueling Pod? Seriously?

And yes I was repeating, because you was unable to grasp this.
i grasped it the first time. the point i was making that the jaguar i showed was being used for testing the lca refueling pod. and you said it would be internal whilst i argued. and then you showed the jaguar having internal refueling pods, which was strange. as the operation jaguar does have an internal refueling pod but thats not what i was arguing.

i grasped it the first time. the point i was making that the jaguar i showed was being used for testing the lca refueling pod. and you said it would be internal whilst i argued. and then you showed the jaguar having internal refueling pods, which was strange. as the operation jaguar does have an internal refueling pod but thats not what i was arguing.
scan0001-jpg.276000

This pic is of LCA, not Jaguar. And this was tested on one of the prototype, but this is not MK.1A.

The only point is MK.1A will have a retractable refueling pod similar to Jaguar.

scan0001-jpg.276000

This pic is of LCA, not Jaguar. And this was tested on one of the prototype, but this is not MK.1A.

The only point is MK.1A will have a retractable refueling pod similar to Jaguar.
i tired to explain myself..... i really did, but i cant be asked explaining again.

Back
Top Bottom