What's new

CONFUSION of TEJAS'S RADAR

PAF not even able to equip BLK-1 &BLK-2 with WMD-7 Targeting pod. Blk-3 not going to be more potent than LCA MK1 IOC, leave alone Mk.1A & MK.2 which also meant to equipped with IRST.
i think LCA MK1A also might have F/A-18 Type IRST on the nose of its centerline feul tank as for the MFD displays well changing them is not such a big issue it can always be done

No No not you

Regarding bias
Most of the TTs here are very TOLERANT to Chinese trolls :devil:
But INTOLERANT to Indian counter trolling
I do not think this is the care, Both Indian and Pakistani are handled equally when it comes to trolling. Same goes for members from all other nationalities. At least we all try to do so. Still if you feel something unfair there are threads to report it or you can bring the post you are not comfortable with by tagging some MOD or even better, by reporting it. DO WRITE THE DETAIL WHY YOU ARE REPORTING THAT POST WHEN REPORTING SO APPROPRIATE ACTION IS TAKEN QUICKLY

As retractable refueling pod. El/M-2052 & EL/L-8222 in LCA Mk.1A and in Darin 3 program, Muhib e Watan e Pakistanis should concern this.

Darin+II+Jaguar+Cockpit+Display+02.jpg

Retractable refueling pod in Jaguar.
interesting design, not seen that before, thanks for the share.

I do not think this is the care, Both Indian and Pakistani are handled equally when it comes to trolling. Same goes for members from all other nationalities. At least we all try to do so. Still if you feel something unfair there are threads to report it or you can bring the post you are not comfortable with by tagging some MOD or even better, by reporting it. DO WRITE THE DETAIL WHY YOU ARE REPORTING THAT POST WHEN REPORTING SO APPROPRIATE ACTION IS TAKEN QUICKLY
Thanks but I am new here

i think LCA MK1A also might have F/A-18 Type IRST on the nose of its centerline feul tank as for the MFD displays well changing them is not such a big issue it can always be done
The ultimate choice for the cockpit, and IAF should demand is this

HALBIT's+22-inch+AMLCD.JPG

ya saves a lot of space on the front area + very adaptable to small fighters :coffee:
it is the perimeter of the mission computers thats makes it an internal arc, as opposed to the mig 29 which extends straight out. nice to see you not trolling.
images

And it is offered by HalBit, joint venture of HAL & Elbit.
so here it is like LCA MK1a with new air intakes(i hope DSI Type :D) with single screen MFD , latest version of DASH HMDS , EL-2052 , El/L 8222, Lightning 3 G3 LDP , IFR,IRST,Ge414 engine & Python5-R73-Derby-IDerbyER& paveway and other israeli & indian LBGs , smart & dump boms gonna make LCA Mk1a most feared multi role fighter in sub continent skies agaisnt whome even worlds best trained fighter pilots in there F-16 Bkl52 will wet there pants :D

This is Mk.1, not MK1A, MK1A actually is MK.1(Navy).

And this pod which u see in last pic was only meant for testing purposes, not as production variant.
exactly, testing. which makes it likely that it will look like that or similar to that.

Back
Top Bottom