What's new

CONFUSION of TEJAS'S RADAR

i think we have deviated enough now back to the elm-2052
ya thats right looks pretty much like that to me too but thing is MOD is already in talks with Elta guys for a very big order of E 2052 which is also not the ultimate as LRDE is already testing AESA Uttam which after it is tested and intigrated in tejas might find its way in all IAF fighters with diffrent bigger /shorter antennas & transmitter design/power owtput ... im not a technical person call @amardeep mishra for that

The reason is quite simple: there are different versions of EL/M-2032 with different antenna size and weight to be fitted in different fighter. So we can guess that FA-50 uses the light version with small size of antenna while F-16 heavy version with big size of antenna.

ya thats right looks pretty much like that to me too but thing is MOD is already in talks with Elta guys for a very big order of E 2052 which is also not the ultimate as LRDE is already testing AESA Uttam which after it is tested and intigrated in tejas might find its way in all IAF fighters with diffrent bigger /shorter antennas & transmitter design/power owtput ... im not a technical person call @amardeep mishra for that
LRDE need to ask a prototype of LCA, and start testing Uttam on it.

z
1809997760.jpg

sorry indians for heart attack especially @GURU DUTT

Specially @ Atanz , he is god gifted brain fu..er

Over the last week I must have have trampled over dozens of caterpillars, moths, fleas, slugs, snails. If inadvertently you were also a victim please do accept my apology.

Although I notice you just incubated today so how was that possible?

Over the last week I must have have trampled over dozens of caterpillars, moths, fleas, slugs, snails. If inadvertently you were also a victim please do accept my apology.

Although I notice you just incubated today so how was that possible?
You don't worth my time, cheers

z
1809997760.jpg

lols seriously? We have bettet refueling probes(retractable ones) even in our old Jaguars let alone even bettet buddy refueling probes( i.e they themselves are capable to refuel other aircrafts) in our fronline jets.

lols seriously? We have bettet refueling probes(retractable ones) even in our old Jaguars let alone even bettet buddy refueling probes( i.e they themselves are capable to refuel other aircrafts) in our fronline jets.
wht do u mean by retractable ones even rafale has same kind of ifr probe of jf17
Rafale-060427-N-2959L-196_600.jpg

Last edited:
z
1809997760.jpg

OMG.. a DSI based Refuelling Pod ? My Goodness. Is it Even Possible ?
@GURU DUTT , Boss They Did It yar.

Jahil Insaan, Dusre ki Khushi Dekhi nahi Jati ? Sach Bolna Zaruri hai ?
satyam-650x130.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks but I am new here
Enjoy you stay, try to avoid non sense. There is just one thing that is more important then NOT TROLLING, it is NOT replying to troll posts. All you need to do is report such posts and the threads will be kept clean and information easily accessible.
You may want to have a look at the forum rules as they might help make you stay here more productive:
FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

Regards!

Please let me know what this post of yours meant to contribute the thread and i will be happy to remove the rating and apologize.

AVOID STUPID RANTING AND TROLLING.
"I was replying to a troll" is also not going to help much, if you find such a post, REPORT it!!

Will look forward for your kind reply so i can immediately remove the rating.

Regards!

wht do u mean by retractable ones even rafale has same kind of ifr probe of jf17
Rafale-060427-N-2959L-196_600.jpg
you are the OP of the thread right :azn:

now lets talk about the topic and that is what is the actual range of current radar on LCA Tejas MK1 well it has a hybrid EL/M-2032(latest version) which has capacity to track a 2m2 RCS target in access of 85 KM and 150Km+ for a 5m2 RCS target cause it has more power and a new quartz rodome which automaticaly increases it range over the legacy composite rodomes

so in short even Tejas in its MK1 non FOC format is more potent than anything your nation has barring F-16 Blk52( for FOC tejas needs IFR probe & OBOGS which Mig21 still doesnt have which its saklted to replace )

as Tejas is already tested under all allitutudes and day&night conditions with its current radar , EW suites , DASH HMDS , Python5-R73-Derby-I Derby ER combo , lightning 3 G3 LDP & all kinds of dump, PGMs, LGBs, Smart extended stand off range mions like Spike250 & there are couple of AESA radars in testing one is Indian made LRDE UTTAM the other one bieng EL-2052 AESA

cheers mate :coffee:

and OP the fact is non retractable IFR probe is not good for fighter jets as it increases RCS and Drag and also genrates a lot of heat signature if you know anything about aerodynamicks

Back
Top Bottom