What's new

CONFUSION of TEJAS'S RADAR

@Arsalan

:lol: seriously
You are promoting trolling
Not expected at least from you
What? how can one be promoting trolling by reporting and rating such posts? o_O
THE POST WAS A STUPID RANT AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TOPIC. I would have reported it to get it deleted if it was not for the pure sarcastic tone to it that will surely lead to more and more trolling. Since i rated it i had to rate the post by that other guy too even though it was meant to be reported and deleted only. Anyway, will like if you can shed some more light on what you actually meant to say.

EDIT: On second thoughts, i feel it will be better to remove the negative rating and simple report these on topic stupid troll posts and get these deleted and proceeding accordingly

have you read what that person is posting. He has been posting such idiotic post for several days even in the LCA sticky threads also.

Can you tag me in my posts where you think i have been posting "idiotic posts in LCA thread" or have been trolling? It will be much appreciated. I am sorry if you feel this way but i always try to be as neutral as possible,
Will really appreciate if you can guide me to my post that you think were stupid and trolling Indians?

WAITING!

Just ignore
Specially @ Atanz , he is god gifted brain fu..er
AGAIN,, will appreciate if you can back up these claims before someone reports these posts. There are consequences of calling names and accusing TT and Moderators panel. There are places to do so and if you guys have some objection to it better report it there rather then derailing the thread any further.
I wont take any action on these posts since they are directed at me so i wont like to look biased of reacting out of rage but do requesting some Moderators to have a look and see if anything was out of line.

Regards!

What? how can one be promoting trolling by reporting and rating such posts? o_O
THE POST WAS A STUPID RANT AND HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TOPIC. I would have reported it to get it deleted if it was not for the pure sarcastic tone to it that will surely lead to more and more trolling. Since i rated it i had to rate the post by that other guy too even though it was meant to be reported and deleted only. Anyway, will like if you can shed some more light on what you actually meant to say.

EDIT: On second thoughts, i feel it will be better to remove the negative rating and simple report these on topic stupid troll posts and get these deleted and proceeding accordingly

Can you tag me in my posts where you think i have been posting "idiotic posts in LCA thread" or have been trolling? It will be much appreciated. I am sorry if you feel this way but i always try to be as neutral as possible,
Will really appreciate if you can guide me to my post that you think were stupid and trolling Indians?

WAITING!

AGAIN,, will appreciate if you can back up these claims before someone reports these posts. There are consequences of calling names and accusing TT and Moderators panel. There are places to do so and if you guys have some objection to it better report it there rather then derailing the thread any further.
I wont take any action on these posts since they are directed at me so i wont like to look biased of reacting out of rage but do requesting some Moderators to have a look and see if anything was out of line.

Regards!
Better you should have deleted the troll bait
And why not actions against trolls in first place

GUYS
for a past few days i was offline and was searching about tejas radar, colecting information from websites and friends and i came up that elta 2032 radar has very short air to air range
there are some points why it has short range
firstly
1: derby is the main air to air missile which has 50 km range
2: this is the proof as fa 50 has same radar
geagle-master_avionics1.jpg

THEN i heard from an Indian official just by adding new material (quartz) its going to be 80 km more than double
ok i agree making it a bigger radar would increase range but it would be 50 km
this picture might explain u my bolded statement
2ni5d6s.jpg

@MastanKhan @WebMaster @Horus @Donatello
btw jf17 has better range of 130 km per 5m2
few things to cure your self imposed curiosity and confusion regarding Tejas and its radar/ avionicks

1.Tejas is a light point defnce multi role fighter to replace aging mig 21s not a frontline fighter like mig29, M2K & MKI(which you fighter will first fight for arial supermacy)

2.Tejas already with its current specifications & intigrations is more potent than Blk2 Jf-17

3.Tejas has EL/M-2032 radar which can track a 2mSq RCS target from 85+ Km

4.Tejas already is intigrated and tested under all conditions with its current radar & avionicks & wepons & Pods

5.Tejad has DASH HMDS high off bore sight as standard meaning its pilot can lock his Python5 to a target either side/up&down & any direction for 90 degree angle

6.Tejas is already intigrated and tested with Python5, R73,Derby & I Derby ER(which is more range,accurate & capable than AIM120C which you have)

7.Tejas is already intigrated and tested under every kind of sub continent conditions with Lightning 3 LDP & associated LGBs & all kinds of PGMs, smart stand off range wepons and dumb bomb

8.Tejas is already tested to oprate & its wepons tested in day and night and all altitude /all weather conditions

all tejas needs to get is OBOGS & IFR to get FOC and work is already going in full swing for the same and if you dont trust me go google about it ..... cheers mate :coffee:

Last edited:

Regards!
Sorry but he is a hate filled bigot whose posts are 99.9% not related to topic of discussion

Lca has DSI Radar
few things to cure your self imposed curiosity and confusion regarding Tejas and its radar/ avionicks

1.Tejas is a light point defnce multi role fighter to replace aging mig 21s not a frontline fighter like mig29, M2K & MKI

2.Tejas already with its current specifications & intigrations is more potent than Blk2 Jf-17

3.Tejas has EL/M-2032 radar which can track a 2mSq RCS target from 85+ Km

4.Tejas already is intigrated and tested under all conditions with its current radar & avionicks & wepons & Pods

5.Tejad has DASH HMDS high off bore sight as standard meaning its pilot can lock his Python5 to a taregt either side/up&down & any direction for 90 degree angle

6.Tejas is already intigrated and tested with Python5, R73,Derby & I Derby ER(which is more range,accurate & cabale that AIM120C which you have)

7.Tejas is already intigrated and tested under every kind of sub continent conditions with Lightning 3 LDP & associated LGBs & all kinds of PGMs and dumb bomb

8.Tejas is already tested to oprate & its wepons tested in day and night and all altitude /all weather conditions

all tejas needs to get is OBOGS & IFR to get FOC and work is already going in full swing for the same and if you dont trust me go google about it ..... cheers mate :coffee:
LCA Mk.1A also meant to replace MiG-27. AMCA meant to replace MiG-29 & Mirage

WAITING!
Dear Sir, where did I say anything about your post. Actually I haven't read your any post, and I think this is the first time I am talking to you. I was referring to some other guy, whom I quoted. thanks and good day.

LCA Mk.1 also meant to replace MiG-27. AMCA meant to replace MiG-29 & Mirage
well thats is later but as of now its the mig21s which tejas is salted to replace and it was always intended and will be last line of air defnce over indian air space and always fight behind the shadows of big boys of the IAF hence should be last concern of all muhib e watan pakistanies but i never got it why are they so cared of tejas ?

well thats is later but as of now its the mig21s which tejas is salted to replace and it was always intended and will be last line of air defnce over indian air space and always fight behind the shadows of big boys of the IAF hence should be last concern of all muhib e watan pakistanies but i never got it why are they so cared of tejas ?

As retractable refueling pod. El/M-2052 & EL/L-8222 in LCA Mk.1A and in Darin 3 program, Muhib e Watan e Pakistanis should concern this.

Darin+II+Jaguar+Cockpit+Display+02.jpg

Retractable refueling pod in Jaguar.

Dear Sir, where did I say anything about your post. Actually I haven't read your any post, and I think this is the first time I am talking to you. I was referring to some other guy, whom I quoted. thanks and good day.
Ok that explains it all as i though you were accusing me about some biased posts/trolling/stupid ranting in LCA thread and that really came as a shocker to me.
Thanks anyway.

Sorry but he is a hate filled bigot whose posts are 99.9% not related to topic of discussion
WHO?
I though you were not happy with my post.

Better you should have deleted the troll bait
And why not actions against trolls in first place
Already deleted BOTH of those posts. First i rated both negative but then thought it will be better if i just deleted these by reporting and thus removed the rating. I still cannot understand what made you say that i helped promote trolling when i was reporting/rating the troll post (took same action with both posts) and also what exactly you meant by this:
Just ignore
Specially @Atanz , he is god gifted brain fu..er
o_O

Ok that explains it all as i though you were accusing me about some biased posts/trolling/stupid ranting in LCA thread and that really came as a shocker to me.
Thanks anyway.

WHO?
I though you were not happy with my post.

Already deleted BOTH of those posts. First i rated both negative but then thought it will be better if i just deleted these by reporting and thus removed the rating. I still cannot understand what made you say that i helped promote trolling when i was reporting/rating the troll post (took same action with both posts) and also what exactly you meant by this:

o_O
No No not you

Regarding bias
Most of the TTs here are very TOLERANT to Chinese trolls :devil:
But INTOLERANT to Indian counter trolling

As retractable refueling pod. El/M-2052 & EL/L-8222 in LCA Mk.1A and in Darin 3 program, Muhib e Watan e Pakistanis should concern this.

Darin+II+Jaguar+Cockpit+Display+02.jpg

Retractable refueling pod in Jaguar.
what i know about MOD and its thoughts on LCA programme they say that MK2 might not go thru but what ever MK2 was to get will be on the MK1A and the EL2052+EL/L8222+DASH HMDS+P5/Derby/*IDerbyER combo+IFR+OBGOS make LCA MK1A more potent than Blk3 JF-17 and MK1A is salted to come as soon as late 2016 :dance3:

what i know about MOD and its thoughts on LCA programme they say that MK2 might not go thru but what ever MK2 was to get will be on the MK1A and the EL2052+EL/L8222+DASH HMDS+P5/Derby/*IDerbyER combo+IFR+OBGOS make LCA MK1A more potent than Blk3 JF-17 and MK1A is salted to come as soon as late 2016 :dance3:
PAF not even able to equip BLK-1 &BLK-2 with WMD-7 Targeting pod. Blk-3 not going to be more potent than LCA MK1 IOC, leave alone Mk.1A & MK.2 which also meant to equipped with IRST.

But yes MFDs in cockpit of JF-17 is much much better than LCA.

Back
Top Bottom