What's new

Cona County in Tibet, near to Tawang city controlled by India, first shot fired here in 1962

These are IDU tribesmen gauging from the hat and map( red line is the LAC). A portion of their tribe resides in Tibet( Yidu Lhoba). Many of them earn a living as seasonal porters of our Armed forces. Sometimes they encounter Chinese forces. Whenever they find abandoned Chinese posts in extreme places( in the snow season) it seems they help themselves to the blankets, foodstuffs etc left nicely packed 😁

Come on, unlike in your slum, no one gives a fuxk about motorcycles here. We are all talking about transport of the 2nd decade of the 21st century, EVs:

They are not refugees, they are your Daddies. Being the world's biggest beggar, you still have to feed your 100,000 Tibetan daddies...LMAO...
View attachment 787343
Lol. Is that what the little Red Book says to prevent more Chinese begging to come to India as refugees to entertain us? Haha
and can get fit by starving, like coveted India global hunger index 101 ranking :rofl:
Imagine begging to be let into a country ranked 101 as refugees. If only instead of giving refugees and corona to the world, you gave them something good. But sigh.

Coming from China, I can see why even that would be aspirational. Join your fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees in India and get in line to beg for refuge. Just don't spread Corona.

Lol. Keep following me around like a pup everywhere.
Yuck!!! Why would I follow some dude on the internet. Ew… 🤮🤮🤮 It just so happens I like to read up on CN defense, and you like to troll there.

@Kai Liu,@lonelyman, the next time he keeps bringing up ‘muh 100,000 refugees’, Spam him this. This article is from 2019, imagine the number now.

1635088222126.jpeg

Last edited:
Yuck!!! Why would I follow some dude on the internet. Ew… 🤮🤮🤮 It just so happens I like to read up on CN defense, and you like to troll there.

@Kai Liu,@lonelyman, the next time he keeps bringing up ‘muh 100,000 refugees’, Spam him this. This article is from 2019, imagine the number now.

View attachment 787382

JackassLaws is typical India slum loser beggars

make sense for Tibetan youths, why go from bullet train to shit hole slums called India where hunger index is 101, ranked very bottom of the world to starve to death?

JackassLaws is typical India slum loser beggars

make sense for Tibetan youths, why go from bullet train to shit hole slums called India where hunger index is 101, ranked very bottom of the world to starve to death?
Ask them.

Secretary
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamshala-176215 H.P., India

Tel: +91-1892-222214, 222412
Fax: +91-1892-225065
E-mail: home@tibet.net

You can even ask for refugee status.
Hahahaha.

Ask them.

Secretary
Department of Home
Central Tibetan Administration
Dharamshala-176215 H.P., India

Tel: +91-1892-222214, 222412
Fax: +91-1892-225065
E-mail: home@tibet.net

You can even ask for refugee status.
Hahahaha.

very funny :rofl:

don't be frustrated, man, if you have seen Tibetans in shit hole India dropped 75%, you have seen nothing yet,

just wait a few more years after Da Lai died and western funding stopped, let's see how many Tibetans still live your slums

very funny :rofl:

don't be frustrated, man, if you have seen Tibetans in shit hole India dropped 75%, you have seen nothing yet,

just wait a few more years after Da Lai died and western funding stopped, let's see how many Tibetans still live your slums
Yawn. Did you write to them? Did you beg?

Yawn. Did you write to them? Did you beg?

Fools live in the la la land? :rofl:

It’s the Tibetans beg back to China, not the other way around. If they want to go to shit holes, be our guest :rofl:

Fools live in the la la land? :rofl:

It’s the Tibetans beg back to China, not the other way around. If they want to go to shit holes, be our guest :rofl:
Don't hyperventilate and try typing in comprehensible English. Those skills might come in handy when filling in the refugee application too.

Don't hyperventilate and try typing in comprehensible English. Those skills might come in handy when filling in the refugee application too.

like india refugees in the west and Middle East? I see the reason now, phull Sapport Saar, perfect English Saar :rofl:

Coming from China, I can see why even that would be aspirational. Join your fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees in India and get in line to beg for refuge. Just don't spread Corona.
So you recognize Tibetans as Chinese then? That's very good. You can keep them though. We don't want religious aristocracy returning. We don't need a Hindu cow piss caste society.

As far as spreading coronavirus, we're not the one with 4 million COVID deaths.

So you recognize Tibetans as Chinese then? That's very good. You can keep them though. We don't want religious aristocracy returning. We don't need a Hindu cow piss caste society.

As far as spreading coronavirus, we're not the one with 4 million COVID deaths.

Of course Tibetans are Chinese citizens. We are happy to give refugee to the destitute Chinese citizens. A cow piss society would be a step up for a bat shit eating Han society - and whatever else you call "food".

You started the pandemic bozo. https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-...med-cases-fresh-evidence-suggests-11613730600

And how did you start it? Thru your filthy eating habits. That's why cow piss would be step up for your refugee seeking beggar society.

Of course Tibetans are Chinese citizens. We are happy to give refugee to the destitute Chinese citizens. A cow piss society would be a step up for a bat shit eating Han society - and whatever else you call "food".

You started the pandemic bozo. https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-...med-cases-fresh-evidence-suggests-11613730600

And how did you start it? Thru your filthy eating habits. That's why cow piss would be step up for your refugee seeking beggar society.

cow piss drinking, cow dung eating and bat eating Indians, no? :rofl:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html

article-2538520-1A9F9E9400000578-302_964x615.jpg

article-2538520-1A9F9D6C00000578-667_964x635.jpg

Indian doctors warn against cow dung as COVID cure

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indian-doctors-warn-against-cow-dung-covid-cure-2021-05-11/

Back
Top Bottom