What's new

Cona County in Tibet, near to Tawang city controlled by India, first shot fired here in 1962

Lol. Is that what the little Red Book says to prevent more Chinese begging to come to India as refugees to entertain us? Haha

Imagine begging to be let into a country ranked 101 as refugees. If only instead of giving refugees and corona to the world, you gave them something good. But sigh.
You call your own website Bussiness Standard or any international website the Red Book? Come on, everyone in the world knows you are the world's biggest beggar yet have to feed your 100,000 Tibetan daddies...Haha...

cow piss drinking, cow dung eating and bat eating Indians, no? :rofl:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ow-heals-cancer-followers-queuing-try-it.html

article-2538520-1A9F9E9400000578-302_964x615.jpg

article-2538520-1A9F9D6C00000578-667_964x635.jpg

Indian doctors warn against cow dung as COVID cure

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indian-doctors-warn-against-cow-dung-covid-cure-2021-05-11/

Lol. What fetishes Chinese have. No wonder they keep seeing such things and wanting to come to India, begging for refugee status. Hahaha
You call your own website Bussiness Standard or any international website the Red Book? Come on, everyone in the world knows you are the world's biggest beggar yet have to feed your 100,000 Tibetan daddies...Haha...
Where does the Business Standard article state that these Chinese beggars are not refugees? Show me. Now! Beggar boy. Hahaha.

Lol. What fetishes Chinese have. No wonder they keep seeing such things and wanting to come to India, begging for refugee status. Hahaha

why this is Chinese fetish now? :cheesy: haha, aren't the pictures showing Indians doing that shit? :rofl: like bathed in cow dung

Where does the Business Standard article state that these Chinese beggars are not refugees? Show me. Now! Beggar boy. Hahaha.
It says you are the world's biggest beggar, slumdug.
You beg for money from everywhere to feed 100,000 Tibetan. They are your daddies, slumdug boy...hahaha...

Last edited:
why this is Chinese fetish now? :cheesy: haha, aren't the pictures showing Indians doing that shit? :rofl: like bathed in cow dung
Clearly a Chinese fetish to keep seeing stuff and posting it, probably writing to the local Communist leader to include such stuff in their everyday menu for Chinese citizens. Lol. Who knows? Maybe the Communist party might listen - just ensure you beggars don't spread another pandemic.
It says you are the world's biggest beggar, slumdug.
You beg for money from everywhere to feed 100,000 Tibetan. They are your daddies, slumdug boy...hahaha...
Beggar boy, so it doesn't say anything about Chinese refugees? Hahaha. Imagine your pathetic citizens have to beg for refuge in country which is the largest recipient of aid. That's how pathetic your country is - hahaha.

Beggar boy, so it doesn't say anything about Chinese refugees? Hahaha. Imagine your pathetic citizens have to beg for refuge in country which is the largest recipient of aid. That's how pathetic your country is - hahaha.
Slumdug, you admit you are the world's biggest beggar, the criminals have to run to everywhere, including the the biggest beggar land of the world, but you have to feed them as your daddies... How pathetic you slumdugs are- hahaha....

Are your 100,000 Tibetan daddies live better than you slumdugs? They should as they are your Daddies...LMAO...
1635129783461.png

Last edited:
Slumdug, you admit you are the world's biggest beggar, the criminals have to run to everywhere, including the the biggest beggar land of the world, but you have to feed them as your daddies... How pathetic you slumdugs are- hahaha....

Are your 100,000 Tibetan daddies live better than you slumdugs? They should as they are your Daddies...LMAO...
View attachment 787593
Lol. Chinese refugees continue to entertain us with their antics. Always glad to see future Chinese refugees already doing that on PDF. Hahaha. Don't worry, when you join your 100,000 Chinese refugees here as a beggar - you will also sing and dance for us like your fellow Chinese - apparently even when you move to Canada

And of course in India

Now dance for me, beggar boy. Hahaha

Lol. Chinese refugees continue to entertain us with their antics. Always glad to see future Chinese refugees already doing that on PDF. Hahaha. Don't worry, when you join your 100,000 Chinese refugees here as a beggar - you will also sing and dance for us like your fellow Chinese - apparently even when you move to Canada

And of course in India

Now dance for me, beggar boy. Hahaha
They are so happy becasue they got you 1.3 billion hungry beggars to feed them as your daddies...Now slumdug, go find your next meal, before that, don't forget to feed your Tibetan daddies first...Hahaha...

Clearly a Chinese fetish to keep seeing stuff and posting it, probably writing to the local Communist leader to include such stuff in their everyday menu for Chinese citizens. Lol. Who knows? Maybe the Communist party might listen - just ensure you beggars don't spread another pandemic.

101 bottom ranked, the worst in South Asia Indian slum dog laughing top ranked China (tied at the first place) as beggar !

haha :rofl: Indians IQ

this Indian bring me so much joy :cheesy:

They are so happy becasue they got you 1.3 billion hungry beggars to feed them as your daddies...Now slumdug, go find your next meal, before that, don't forget to feed your Tibetan daddies first...Hahaha...
101 bottom ranked, the worst in South Asia Indian slum dog laughing top ranked China (tied at the first place) as beggar !

haha :rofl: Indians IQ

this Indian bring me so much joy :cheesy:
Like good Chinese refugees, you have done what you were born to do. Entertain me. Now your entertainment value has diminished - so you are on ignore. Find some other Indians to entertain. Chinese refugees are like dogs. And just to be put it in cultural context - I mean loyal, not something we eat. Hahaha. Thanks for the entertainment - best of luck with your refugee application. Hahaha.

Like good Chinese refugees, you have done what you were born to do. Entertain me. Now your entertainment value has diminished - so you are on ignore. Find some other Indians to entertain. Chinese refugees are like dogs. And just to be put it in cultural context - I mean loyal, not something we eat. Hahaha. Thanks for the entertainment - best of luck with your refugee application. Hahaha.

:rofl: Indian fools living in la la land, Chinese beg go to India? :rofl: :rofl: who is entertaining who?

India is fake fake fake

FCea4RSXIAMs_2l

You have to behavior nicely as a good waggling dog with an empty stomach in front of your Tibetan daddies. Best of luck with your next meal, and don't forget to feed your Tibetan daddies first to not get your azz spanked... Funny slumdugs are so entertaining...Hahaha...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom