What's new

Cona County in Tibet, near to Tawang city controlled by India, first shot fired here in 1962

really?? whats the altitude of that place?. What happened to original people here who might have lived there for centuries without "supplemental oxygen" ?The very idea of pumping oxygen to such a large house from outside is laughable. Even at Mt. Everest the FiO2 remains at 21%, the Po2 may diminish to around 40mmHg but you cannot increase Po2 that by pumping oxygen like that(you require hyperbaric chambers, and those houses are no hyperbaric chambers:lol::lol:) I wonder what happened to original people of that place who had adopted to prevailing conditions.

Secondly the greenery outside definitely is not possible in high altitude where air is thin. what are you lying ?

Cona County, Tibet, if you like to know the exact altitude, google and find it out. People live without modern facilities for centuries, true, but it dosent' mean they have to live like that now. Chinese people may be used to live like Indians without basica hygiene facilities for centuries, but it doesn't mean Chinese people still live like Indians today.

Cona County, Tibet, if you like to know the exact altitude, google and find it out. People live without modern facilities for centuries, true, but it dosent' mean they have to live like that now. Chinese people may be used to live like Indians without basica hygiene facilities for centuries, but it doesn't mean Chinese people still live like Indians today.
My question was not about the hygiene but rather altitude acclimatization because you mentioned oxygen supply. Nevertheless i found the altitude. its just 4600mtrs and you started pumping oxygen in those cemented house already, which will not retain even 1 % even in the immediate vicinity. I cant say who are u fooling, us Indian who will scrutinize every bit of your claim or the pakistanis who by nature are very submissive to you chinese anyway ? You and you partners are just hopeless with propaganda. Carry on :lol: . m outta here.

really?? whats the altitude of that place?. What happened to original people here who might have lived there for centuries without "supplemental oxygen" ?The very idea of pumping oxygen to such a large house from outside is laughable. Even at Mt. Everest the FiO2 remains at 21%, the Po2 may diminish to around 40mmHg but you cannot increase Po2 that by pumping oxygen like that(you require hyperbaric chambers, and those houses are no hyperbaric chambers:lol::lol:) I wonder what happened to original people of that place who had adopted to prevailing conditions.
I'm wondering if you've watched the full video before you call it as "laughable".

The device is NOT pumping the O2 to the full house; it is more like the medical O2 device, which pumps the O2 to each individual person in case the person feels uncomfortable and wants some O2 to make the breath easier.

See the device on the wall and the green tube? This is how the person in the room gets the O2.
1625725543024.png

Opps. I forgot that the centralized O2 distribution is kind of alien-tech to you. Because the O2 tank is the more familiar way to you.

1625725795805.png

us Indian who will scrutinize every bit of your claim or the pakistanis who by nature are very submissive to you chinese anyway ? You and you partners are just hopeless with propaganda. Carry on :lol: . m outta here.
Then what did you find? which part of post which in not true?

I'm wondering if you've watched the full video before you call it as "laughable".

The device is NOT pumping the O2 to the full house; it is more like the medical O2 device, which pumps the O2 to each individual person in case the person feels uncomfortable and wants some O2 to make the breath easier.

See the device on the wall and the green tube? This is how the person in the room gets the O2.
View attachment 760482

Opps. I forgot that the centralized O2 distribution is kind of alien-tech to you. Because the O2 tank is the more familiar way to you.

View attachment 760492
at 4000 mtr?, dude if you live in a place for even 2 weeks you will get acclimatize. Even the greenery outside suggest that the place in is not that high altitude.

about oxygen cylinders, you are total hopeless to be even argue with, No intention to ruin my day,

Last edited:
Secondly the greenery outside definitely is not possible in high altitude where air is thin.

at 4000 mtr?, dude if you live in a place for even 2 weeks you will get acclimatize.

What is your point? In one post you said the air is thin in this area; on the other side, you said the O2 machine is not needed, even you acknowledge "the air is thin" there.

Tell us, what's wrong for the Chinese government to invest in the residential O2 machine to make the people in Cona/Tibet to live and breath better?

Acclimatize? Why don't you abandon all the benefits from modern technology, like electricity, tap water, gas etc.? You will still acclimatize and survive, because this is the way the ancestors live.

about oxygen cylinders, you are total hopeless to be even argue with, No intention to ruin my day,
No one in the world dares to challenge Indian's superb knowledge on O2 cylinder. Indian people's knowledge on O2 cylinder, which you collected from the daily lives, is awesome and none beatable!

1625823197740.png

1625823255525.png

What you expect from IQ 72 troller :lol:

Their original innovation in Automotive industry only this one
View attachment 760246

Tuk tuk

That piece-of-$hit tuk tuk is a copy of a 1970's VESPA APE model from Italy (see below) - dropped in quality several levels (if that is possible/imaginable). Indians call the process "Indianization" - which means something that matches their piece-of-$hit roads....enough said.

iu

You are sorely mistaken ! Zero Inno-Vay-Sun in Endeya !!
My question was not about the hygiene but rather altitude acclimatization because you mentioned oxygen supply. Nevertheless i found the altitude. its just 4600mtrs and you started pumping oxygen in those cemented house already, which will not retain even 1 % even in the immediate vicinity. I cant say who are u fooling, us Indian who will scrutinize every bit of your claim or the pakistanis who by nature are very submissive to you chinese anyway ? You and you partners are just hopeless with propaganda. Carry on :lol: . m outta here.

Lost argument - turns tail and runs, just like Indian soldiers in Arunachal conflict in 1965. You Chinese can't keep up with this fast of a retreat. :rofl:

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag !! :lol: bhaag giya bhaisaab......

iu

Last edited:
Originally I want to show the top 20, among which 8 are Chinese companies. But then I saw the so-called 'Maruti Suzuki' shown as indian company ranked #18 on that list... But come on, you know it, this company only produce Suzuki models, not a single model of its own, therefore should not even be considered as indian car company but an assembly plant for Suzuki india...
But anyway, it doesn't matter, because I only want to show how ignorant you indians are being fooled by your media...lol...as the real world is heading for the future, while you are thinking we are copying a crap, but turns out to be the opposite...
You brained-washed guys are really ignorant and don't know what's happening in the real world:
The cars I have shown above are sold in millions and are running everywhere on the roads of this country day and night, and rapidly replacing ICE cars: 600 km NEDC range has become standard and is approaching 1,000 km for the newer models.
You should also check the related battery industry, such as CATL, etc., the world's leading battery supplier, its market value has reached 200B usd. And also the autonomous driving, the world's first real L4 autonomous driving, the Arcfox Alpha S sedan, powered by HUAWEI, already released into the market:
Non-intervened autonomous driving throughout the journey:
Here is another one (sorry for the video quality from the last century, though :cheesy:)
BTW, XPeng, NIO, SAIC, BYD, etc, all have their own impressive autonomous driving program...
Top-Chinese-Copycat-Bikes-Video-1200x900.jpg

u lying piece of schmuck, lost arguments, then throw a tantrum? oxygen machine at average Chinese home is beyond your concept? because you are only good at handling oxygen tanks :rofl:

lying shit create fake news like one 23 year old single handed killed 8 PLA, then dragged another 6 down the cliff with him? what clowns Indians you are!
like Chinese hired Pakistan actors, those are 1962 pictures, blah blah

disgusting but funny :rofl:
They are more Chinese than Indian.

Indians stole these land through their ex-master British colonizers, next time Indians mumble free tibet shit, we need take their Northeast 7 sisters

We too aspire to have no access to toilet and get raped on the way to buy cow piss.

Coming from China, I can see why even that would be aspirational. Join your fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees in India and get in line to beg for refuge. Just don't spread Corona.
Dude, you should go to Defence Hub and see his comments on any Chinese threads - just straight up delusional, like he needs actual therapy.
Lol. Keep following me around like a pup everywhere.

Come on, unlike in your slum, no one gives a fuxk about motorcycles here. We are all talking about transport of the 2nd decade of the 21st century, EVs:
Coming from China, I can see why even that would be aspirational. Join your fellow 100,000 Chinese refugees in India and get in line to beg for refuge. Just don't spread Corona.

Lol. Keep following me around like a pup everywhere.
They are not refugees, they are your Daddies. Being the world's biggest beggar, you still have to feed your 100,000 Tibetan daddies...LMAO...
1635080082773.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom