What's new

Cona County in Tibet, near to Tawang city controlled by India, first shot fired here in 1962

Lol

Check with the Chinese refugees. This must be written in the little Red Book to prevent more Chinese from begging for refuge in India. Haha

Lol. Chaatu, kya mila?
You moron don't know that model is based on a decade-old model Geely Englon SC5RV from 2011?
So it's your tata shxt who copied the 2011 Geely model in 2017:
YOu are such an idiot, LMAO...
Stupid low IQ slumdug as usual...

BTW, we have the state of the art EV and EV companies, don't even care a tiny one like that...
You slumdug should stay in your slum and eat more caw shxt instead of talking about EVs in frount of us...LMAO...

Last edited:
You moron don't know that model is based on a decade-old model Geely Englon SC5RV from 2011?
So it's your tata shxt who copied the 2011 Geely model in 2017:
YOu are such an idiot, LMAO...
Stupid low IQ slumdug as usual...

BTW, we have the state of the art EV and EV companies, don't even care a tiny one like that...
You slumdug should stay in your slum and eat more caw shxt instead of talking about EVs in frount of us...LMAO...

What you expect from IQ 72 troller :lol:

Their original innovation in Automotive industry only this one
images - 2021-07-07T192638.267.jpeg

Tuk tuk

What you expect from IQ 72 troller :lol:

Their original innovation in Automotive industry only this one
View attachment 760246

Tuk tuk
Their media is even more pathetic. They want their low IQ masses to live in the dreams and trying to convince them that China's automobile industry is in the stone age and is copying their 'stae of the art' tata shxt...LMAO... But they don't know we have the real state-of-the-art EV, battery, real L4 self-driving, and some of the world's leading NEV companies. Slumdugs are just so pathetic...
1625663385001.png

NIO ET7
NIO EC6
NIO ES6
NIO ES8
XPeng P7
Zeekr 001

Last edited:
Their media is even more pathetic. They want their low IQ masses to live in the dreams and trying to convince them that China's automobile industry is in the stone age and is copying their 'stae of the art' tata shxt...LMAO... But they don't know we have the real state-of-the-art EV, battery, real L4 self-driving, and some of the world's leading NEV companies. Slumdugs are just so pathetic...
The market cap of their top pride Tata Motor is only 15.7 bn USD. The majority of the valuation is actually given to JLR. If JLR was excluded, I guess the actual valuation to the Tata-brand business would be zero or even negative.

View attachment 760251
NIO ET7
NIO EC6
NIO ES6
NIO ES8
XPeng P7
Zeekr 001
i don't know why did you feel the need to remove Indian companies from that list? there are three Indian companies in the list. Not as big as big as the top 10 by market cap, but not that far too. From the same list..
1.png

What surprise me is they even have oxygen machines installed for every house, in some countries oxygen means life and death..
really?? whats the altitude of that place?. What happened to original people here who might have lived there for centuries without "supplemental oxygen" ?The very idea of pumping oxygen to such a large house from outside is laughable. Even at Mt. Everest the FiO2 remains at 21%, the Po2 may diminish to around 40mmHg but you cannot increase Po2 that by pumping oxygen like that(you require hyperbaric chambers, and those houses are no hyperbaric chambers:lol::lol:) I wonder what happened to original people of that place who had adopted to prevailing conditions.

Secondly the greenery outside definitely is not possible in high altitude where air is thin. what are you lying ?

They are lucky not living in indian side.

This is the villages of their brother in Indian occupied zone
View attachment 759815

We should Liberate all of them from indian occupation, ASAP

oh cmon, just leave man. Local houses are made according to need of people and resources available there. The houses in the same places are cosy and nice , not some cemented building which requires "supplemental oxygen". Agreed that we have problem with poor roads but even that will be solved with construction of trans arunachal highway.

i don't know why did you feel the need to remove Indian companies from that list? there are three Indian companies in the list. Not as big as big as the top 10 by market cap, but not that far too. From the same list..
View attachment 760330
Originally I want to show the top 20, among which 8 are Chinese companies. But then I saw the so-called 'Maruti Suzuki' shown as indian company ranked #18 on that list... But come on, you know it, this company only produce Suzuki models, not a single model of its own, therefore should not even be considered as indian car company but an assembly plant for Suzuki india...
But anyway, it doesn't matter, because I only want to show how ignorant you indians are being fooled by your media...lol...as the real world is heading for the future, while you are thinking we are copying a crap, but turns out to be the opposite...
You brained-washed guys are really ignorant and don't know what's happening in the real world:
The cars I have shown above are sold in millions and are running everywhere on the roads of this country day and night, and rapidly replacing ICE cars: 600 km NEDC range has become standard and is approaching 1,000 km for the newer models.
You should also check the related battery industry, such as CATL, etc., the world's leading battery supplier, its market value has reached 200B usd. And also the autonomous driving, the world's first real L4 autonomous driving, the Arcfox Alpha S sedan, powered by HUAWEI, already released into the market:
Non-intervened autonomous driving throughout the journey:
Here is another one (sorry for the video quality from the last century, though :cheesy:)
BTW, XPeng, NIO, SAIC, BYD, etc, all have their own impressive autonomous driving program...

Last edited:
oh cmon, just leave man. Local houses are made according to need of people and resources available there. The houses in the same places are cosy and nice , not some cemented building which requires "supplemental oxygen". Agreed that we have problem with poor roads but even that will be solved with construction of trans arunachal highway.

The houses represent the standard living quality of your residents.

You cannot ignore that

This is where money should be spent instead of overpriced, overrated foreign arms that don’t benefit the people the slightest.

Just get to the point..That's india

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom