What's new

Computerized voting machines you trust them? if yes then watch this!

i feel sad for you when you start believing you tube vids instead of every report published to the contrary .

gone are the days when eve politicians who lost used to state that the EVM are being manipulated. now a days even they accept the result . :)

Oh my god, so these guys believe that congress can win elections like this, then why did they not win UP? Why do they spend money on campaigning. I do not like congress either, but such post is good for nothing.

Oh my god, so these guys believe that congress can win elections like this, then why did they not win UP? Why do they spend money on campaigning. I do not like congress either, but such post is good for nothing.

You missed the main point, which is that in any nation that uses electronic voting, there is absolutely no way to prove that the election was honest. You have to totally rely on blind faith. People like yourself may be happy with blind faith, but you should have respect for those who demand proof.

Many country are actually jealous of india using computerised voting machines in elections...
guys we have the biggest democracy, it is not feasable to have ballot system in india..
Moreover EV<s are guarded 24 hours by soldiers . before and after the elections..
If they give the EVM to me , i may try to manipulate it.. But the truth is, no device is foolproof, and seeing the EVMs are guarded day and night by our jawans, i dont see anyone will have the trouble to sneak and manipulate all the EVMs,..
I support EVMs fully...

No technology is tamper-proof.

In fact, more than the technology being tamper-roof, it is more important that IT APPEARS to be tamper-proof, which means no technology for elections.

You missed the main point, which is that in any nation that uses electronic voting, there is absolutely no way to prove that the election was honest. You have to totally rely on blind faith. People like yourself may be happy with blind faith, but you should have respect for those who demand proof.
and how did you come to assume that there will be no way to prove?

Even if it is tamper-proof, it's not good enough if the people aren't convinced.

So, Time to move back, Ballot Paper Please........

Don't be so blind in your support for any party that you start believing everything is crap.

how do you support your argument?

No technology is tamper-proof. This, relating to elections and hence, the future of the country, makes it all the more important.

I wouldn't like to leave such an important thing to technology. Some things are best done by humans, manually.

No technology is tamper-proof. This, relating to elections and hence, the future of the country, makes it all the more important.

I wouldn't like to leave such an important thing to technology. Some things are best done by humans, manually.
India has a very bad history of corrupt offcials so how does it matter?

No technology is tamper proof but it can be secured to a very great extent, why do you think than technology is used in the most sensitive areas?

This is an old video... and yes EVMs are not very secure.

But nevertheless our country has many opposing factions and the risk of vote scandal would be too high for a party to indulge in such activities.not to mention our powerful election commission.

When this news came out ,i still remember ti being quickly hushed up ,due to the risk of causing political instability.

Bet we all need to be realistic here. no matter how secure a system is if we go according to the perpetual pessimists in our country such scams would eventually come to pass.

But still people with wisdom are sill a majority in our country and there are many checks and balances that can dissolve a coalition or of the ruling part if such a scam does come to light in its term. THe opposition is ever watchful.

the security suit and the access points can be hard locked to make it tamper proof.
THe video just shows tht that particular type of evm machine is impregnable not tht the whole idea.

Back
Top Bottom