What's new

Mubasshir Luqman - Why Even Educated People Beleives His Crap?

everyone knows but democracy means you have to give them chance and thats what our people are doing.
Nothing wrong with that

yeah democracy.. Than why ban GEO? let them do whatever they are doing because its democracy! & let the sindh government do whatever they are doing here since last 10 years. why we keep insisting on selective criticism? I read many opinions of this forum & majority of people do not seems to follow your logic of democracy here :) all they want is "their" party government on any cost

And who told you educated people will support deendar/poise people?

oh brother haven't you seen the "respected" people in every political party or fanbase of these journalists/tv anchors?

What is the big deal , I mean seriously ? Do we not believe a dozen more if not hundreds of people who are worse than him ? Our beloved politicians , for instance .

can't stand this guy mubashir luqman, instead of journalism all he does is defame people , the guy is absolutely sick !
so if in the west, jounalists does the dirty work getting & posting the scandles of princess , they are defaming the elites?
no where in the world media has ever crossed its national intersts, specially against CIA , MI6, MOSSAD, RAW?
surly whenever it happens , you will find a mubashir luqman, intercepting them with his all of patriotism?

yeah democracy.. Than why ban GEO? let them do whatever they are doing because its democracy! & let the sindh government do whatever they are doing here since last 10 years. why we keep insisting on selective criticism? I read many opinions of this forum & majority of people do not seems to follow your logic of democracy here :) all they want is "their" party government on any cost

geo will be back. the fight is legal nothing wrong with keeping a check and letting all parties prove their claims

oh brother haven't you seen the "respected" people in every political party or fanbase of these journalists/tv anchors?

why one should vote for ONLY respected people in the first place?

AAh the Noora pittus now rearing their head in this thread. But disappeared when Noora ordered $700k cars for $2.2 million. Tab maa mar gayi thi in logon ki? :D

fakly elected damocrazy it was, it is, it will be ?
till electrol reforms not come in place ?
well, no where even in established of democracies , its been allowed to cross red lines , no whete in the world any media house goes aginst its CIA , RAW , MI6, OR MOSAAD.
so basicly, it wrong even in best of democracies ?
banning of geo group, is right full decesion, cause no media group can be allowed in any democracies to run a country?

Because he is Exposing the rotten man mir Shakil ur Rehman and his axis to Nawaz sharif ,Naturally he is going to be throne in the throat of Noora's and Geo/jang chamcha's...ML is giving mir shakil taste of his own medicine,which mir SR and Noora's find very difficult to swallow...:)

1013605_1453948508183148_5960077211741520682_n.jpg

Papa Agencies.....Bachao, Bachao...hamnay tu sabkuch Apke kehnay pe kiya tha:rofl:

My question is: Has our moral standard reached so low that we find likes of Mubashir Lucman as our voice? What are your opinions?

This guy cannot see any problems in Pakistan all he does is ranting against Geo / Mir shakil ur rehman / najam sethi and any thing else acosiated with geo channel and this is 24/7 - 365 days ... he doesnt sound like a journalist but more like pet of Dog of ARY k Seeth

So I am quite amazed at why even educated and seemingly normal people believes at the crap this person throws at them via his Talk show?
People memory is so weak that they forget his planted interview episode?
Or his stupid stats like "during 2008-2010 more people are killed in Karachi than civil war in Bosnia or in the 1971 and 1965 India-Pakistan wars" I mean you have to be way way stupid to believe this crap!

Beside his complete biased opinion & Talk shows, yet people are praising him like he is some kind of "hero" or savior (same goes for Amir Liaquat). Here are some of his "kharai characteristics"

He was Caretaker Provincial Minister in Uncle Mush Era
He has publicly accepted in his talk show about taking "expensive gifts" from MQM Altaf Hussain (go search & watch the interview than say anything about this fact)
He "actually" misused Quran to "legitimize" the killings of people who was "labelled" (not proven but alleged) as Mushirq or Kafir (watch His show with Ludhiany first & than do any comment please)
He falsely spread "bird flu" rumors in Punjab
He shows his eternal hatred towards PMLN by making them responsible for the infamous "Atif aslam lahore concert deaths" which was organized by Punjab Group of Colleges owned by Dunya TV owner & father of a victim lodge an FIR against Mian Amir for failing to pay off compensation (FIR is available read it)
He did a fraud of $80,000 in Thailand which resulted in Thai studios collectively banned all Pakistani filmmakers from using their facilities in 2005/6. After Pakistani film associations pressurized him and warn of legal action, he paid the dues.
He asked Monis iIlahi some money to promote PMLQ agenda via his talk show (enjoys a BMW 5 Series car gifted by 2 famous chuduhry bratharan)

i mean that guy called Linux Ubuntu OS China Ki Windows’ :D matlab bhai jahalat ki had hoti ha koi. If you dont know about anything than you should shut your mouth about it.

My question is: Has our moral standard reached so low that we find likes of Mubashir Lucman as our voice? What are your opinions?

*sorry for the typos
i am really sorry for your pain bro...i have no issues with Mubashir lucman ,i admire him the way he exposes Mir Shaqeel, Geo group and Noora league...and without any doubt people likes him and supports him, Army too ;)... \

Last edited:
i am really sorry for your pain bro...i have no issues with Mubashir lucman ,i admire him the way he exposes Mir Shaqeel and Geo group. my whole family watch his show regularly...:D

:lol: i dont like him but again we cant force our liking on others

He is not wrong all the time, but he is not right some time. Emotional attachment is our National Dilemma . Jung is known black mailer. But now Geo is involve in making and breaking of govts. Example, because of media support a corrupt CJ been sitting that long , also PPP came in power

In case you forgot Marium Nawaz daughter of Nawaz Sharif called in that same program and reminded the anchor to let Malik Riaz say that he did not give any benefit or some luxury cars to some pmln people (where as the case was other way around and pmln benefited from Malik Riaz)

As it was planted program which Mariam Nawaz was aware of she also tried to benefit from it and clear pmln names from any benefit by Malik Riaz

I think pmln only want to be associated with Mian Mansha(the good hard working Pakistan DOST billionaire) and not Malik Riaz who was in all sorts of troubles at that time.
Woh kahtay hain na, Behti Ganga Mein Hath Dhona ... :)

bhai sahafat ka kaam hee bikna ha koi khidmat e khalq nahi ha
Zaroor Baichooo, per apna zameer or emaan tu na baicho,,,
Chaloo yeah tu mana k, they are not doing any khimat e khlaq as they had/hav always claimed... :D ....

Back
Top Bottom