What's new

Mubasshir Luqman - Why Even Educated People Beleives His Crap?

Ever since "Mush The Drink Dance Macho" handed the monopoly of media to his businessmen buddies in Karachi,This Commercial SAHAFAT has produced nothing but low life presenters,writers,producers all following the SAHAFI KANJER named
KHALIL UR REHMAN.He was the first man who started Introducing and printing photographs of good looking girls for commercial purposes only.His Harami son then embarked on his family's true agenda of Anti Qarardad e Pakistan.The names mentioned above are all a gang of collaborators in crime with this BADMUAASH MEDIA, With shakeel ur peekdan being their covert DON.
its clear you got musharaf phobia?
& you are a supporter of noora +zardari dakoo , mafia?
& i think he hasnt danced, with any of your female relatives, thats the pain in your A$$$$$$?

Well you are suspicious, you hardly have any posts to your name and suddenly start spewing propaganda. Did Shahbaz chacha give you a laptop too?

again a "buhtan" with so "convincing" proof
as for posts & propaganda = so I am suspicious because I have low post counts :S great going jiger !
kindly present proof that my stated arguments/facts are wrong instead of doing useless "talk show" debate. If you can't, than accept them. This is how the civilized nation works.

Who can forget that pre-planned & staged interview with Malik Riaz, period :coffee:

In case you forgot Marium Nawaz daughter of Nawaz Sharif called in that same program and reminded the anchor to let Malik Riaz say that he did not give any benefit or some luxury cars to some pmln people (where as the case was other way around and pmln benefited from Malik Riaz)

As it was planted program which Mariam Nawaz was aware of she also tried to benefit from it and clear pmln names from any benefit by Malik Riaz

I think pmln only want to be associated with Mian Mansha(the good hard working Pakistan DOST billionaire) and not Malik Riaz who was in all sorts of troubles at that time.

again a "buhtan" with so "convincing" proof
as for posts & propaganda = so I am suspicious because I have low post counts :S great going jiger !
kindly present proof that my stated arguments/facts are wrong instead of doing useless "talk show" debate. If you can't, than accept them. This is how the civilized nation works.

You have every right to side with Nawaz Shariff and Jang group but I will continue to disagree with you.

In case you forgot Marium Nawaz daughter of Nawaz Sharif called in that same program and reminded the anchor to let Malik Riaz say that he did not give any benefit or some luxury cars to some pmln people (where as the case was other way around and pmln benefited from Malik Riaz)

As it was planted program which Mariam Nawaz was aware of she also tried to benefit from it and clear pmln names from any benefit by Malik Riaz

I think pmln only want to be associated with Mian Mansha(the good hard working Pakistan DOST billionaire) and not Malik Riaz who was in all sorts of troubles at that time.

Exactly my point. I am not denying that fact! This also proves my point that how these so called "journalists" manipulate public opinion and even after knowing all this stuff, yet people support them :S

On a side note: lets not talk about Mian Mansha now a days ..If you know what I mean :D

Yeah exactly but WHY? I mean If you have even basic knowledge of Pak history & these politicians history, you should not believe them?Than why people get so desperate to justify their likings for such characters?
:S

The politicians are opinion makers and these days TV anchors have joined them so it has nothing to do with history or even knowledge and facts

You have every right to side with Nawaz Shariff and Jang group but I will continue to disagree with you.

Oh bhai! the thread topic is Mubashhir Lucman? Why are you so obsessed with PMLN & JANG :S

I request you again to state any evidence that my stated points are "wrong" other wise your logic of "I will continue to disagree with you" is simply absurd. ALLAH TALAH gives you brain for "thinking" ..use it :S

Ever since "Mush The Drink Dance Macho" handed the monopoly of media to his businessmen buddies in Karachi,This Commercial SAHAFAT has produced nothing but low life presenters,writers,producers all following the SAHAFI KANJER named
KHALIL UR REHMAN.He was the first man who started Introducing and printing photographs of good looking girls for commercial purposes only.His Harami son then embarked on his family's true agenda of Anti Qarardad e Pakistan.The names mentioned above are all a gang of collaborators in crime with this BADMUAASH MEDIA, With shakeel ur peekdan being their covert DON.

Musharraf has done a good thing. He opened up media. It was responsibility of media people and then you public that you should have condemned when we crossed the line. But you loved making fun of your leaders by us the media. You loved to see us president and PM of Pakistan as donkeys and dogs so crying now has no use

Oh bhai! the thread topic is Mubashhir Lucman? Why are you so obsessed with PMLN & JANG :S

I request you again to state any evidence that my stated points are "wrong" other wise your logic of "I will continue to disagree with you" is simply absurd. ALLAH TALAH gives you brain for "thinking" ..use it :S

Whats the difference between mubashir luqman, iftikhar and Hamid Mir? or for that matter Nusrat javed

NOTHING

The politicians are opinion makers and these days TV anchors have joined them so it has nothing to do with history or even knowledge and facts

sir jee by "history" I meant "history of these politicians & their u turns" & yes you need to know facts & knowledge of when a politician or journalists started opposing the same thing he was supporting so aggressively lately.

mohabbat rooz biktee hai ,adawat rooz biktee hai
tuwaif ki tarha, sahafat rooz bikti hai

bhai sahafat ka kaam hee bikna ha koi khidmat e khalq nahi ha

sir jee by "history" I meant "history of these politicians & their u turns" & yes you need to know facts & knowledge of when a politician or journalists started opposing the same thing he was supporting so aggressively lately.

everyone knows but democracy means you have to give them chance and thats what our people are doing.

Nothing wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom