What's new

Mubasshir Luqman - Why Even Educated People Beleives His Crap?

Woh kahtay hain na, Behti Ganga Mein Hath Dhona ... :)

Zaroor Baichooo, per apna zameer or emaan tu na baicho,,,
Chaloo yeah tu mana k, they are not doing any khimat e khlaq as they had/hav always claimed... :D ....

zameer sirf journaliston k liye reh gaya ha kia?

Yeah & the "proof" of your "buhtan" you posted was so convincing that everybody believed it at once.

Bro people are here is not common people, we all are professional in our field and our analysis is based on person behavior and check your all posts, it will tell you where you are standing. So nice try again and keep trying

If people like lal topiwala jhamoora can have a big following, why not Mubasshir Luqman ?

Bro people are here is not common people, we all are professional in our field and our analysis is based on person behavior and check your all posts, it will tell you where you are standing. So nice try again and keep trying

yeah so by your "professional analysis", whatever you will say will be "right"? Oh & the first rule of being "professional" is never instantly believes what you see :D so yes keep trying & put something solid otherwise you are doing nothing but procrastination :D

I am really trying my hard to keep the debate on topic with "evidence" or factual arguments but some "professional" people are doing their best to make it personnel by posting nothing but stupid logic's that doesn't have to do anything with the topic :S
Again I insist that IF you have "documented fact" against the events I mentioned than kindly post it otherwise refrain from "forcing" your "political favourtism" on people :)

As long as he will keep satisfying the egos of certain group of people. People will always continue to follow him. Aside from things you said, he also held a ministery under Musharraf's regime but he has never ever openly offered himself for trial despite arguing for the retrospective application of article 6.

and that certain group of people f**** this govt and that single media channel known as JEW TV and the partner govt.... that so called "Certain people" are actually 90% of the people of that country .,... and because of that certain few people by your logic.. support ISI and military... and because of that certain few people whole world said "without using any external independent survey authority" that certain amount of people loudly *** the govt that we "Pakistan" is with ISI and military not your shit ****** govt and that single media!

People believe him because they hate Geo.

Example, a doctor in Pakistan is told that America can create earthquakes. He wouldn't believe that if someone said Pakistan is doing it, but the fact he hates America, he believes it.

So I am quite amazed at why even educated and seemingly normal people believes at the crap this person throws at them via his Talk show?
People memory is so weak that they forget his planted interview episode?
Or his stupid stats like "during 2008-2010 more people are killed in Karachi than civil war in Bosnia or in the 1971 and 1965 India-Pakistan wars" I mean you have to be way way stupid to believe this crap!

Beside his complete biased opinion & Talk shows, yet people are praising him like he is some kind of "hero" or savior (same goes for Amir Liaquat). Here are some of his "kharai characteristics"

He was Caretaker Provincial Minister in Uncle Mush Era
He has publicly accepted in his talk show about taking "expensive gifts" from MQM Altaf Hussain (go search & watch the interview than say anything about this fact)
He "actually" misused Quran to "legitimize" the killings of people who was "labelled" (not proven but alleged) as Mushirq or Kafir (watch His show with Ludhiany first & than do any comment please)
He falsely spread "bird flu" rumors in Punjab
He shows his eternal hatred towards PMLN by making them responsible for the infamous "Atif aslam lahore concert deaths" which was organized by Punjab Group of Colleges owned by Dunya TV owner & father of a victim lodge an FIR against Mian Amir for failing to pay off compensation (FIR is available read it)
He did a fraud of $80,000 in Thailand which resulted in Thai studios collectively banned all Pakistani filmmakers from using their facilities in 2005/6. After Pakistani film associations pressurized him and warn of legal action, he paid the dues.
He asked Monis iIlahi some money to promote PMLQ agenda via his talk show (enjoys a BMW 5 Series car gifted by 2 famous chuduhry bratharan)

i mean that guy called Linux Ubuntu OS China Ki Windows’ :D matlab bhai jahalat ki had hoti ha koi. If you dont know about anything than you should shut your mouth about it.

My question is: Has our moral standard reached so low that we find likes of Mubashir Lucman as our voice? What are your opinions?

*sorry for the typos

GEO da banda ?

Back
Top Bottom