What's new

4 ways the Congress won power through Constitutional coups-Food for thought

Remember in another discussion I said that she was pro-BJP and my prediction came true ..... :D

You know why she supports BJP now???Because anybody in their right senses would find such things disgusting.....
Presenting goddess Sonia JI

image.jpg

But hey what about Namo's snoop gate peccadillos???
@kurup @Kurama isnt he too old for such scadals???:lol:

You know why she supports BJP now???Because anybody in their right senses would find such things disgusting.....
Presenting goddess Sonia JI

This was a disgusting thing but you can expect those low life politicians to do anything to secure a seat in the elections .

But she is not the only one . Khushbu , Gandhiji , designer of Mullapperiyar dam ,etc have there own temples .

I am completely against this concept and will be in support of those Hindu Raksha Dal if they instead of thrashing PB , go out and demolish all those structures .

But hey what about Namo's snoop gate peccadillos???
@kurup @Kurama isnt he too old for such scadals???:lol:

That is the only one thing by NaMo that I don't like IF that's the truth .

That is a big IF as we cannot believe anything that comes out of these media . Let the courts decide on that matter .

PS : Having said that boys will always be boys . Age does not matter ...... :D

This was a disgusting thing but you can expect those low life politicians to do anything to secure a seat in the elections .

But she is not the only one . Khushbu , Gandhiji , designer of Mullapperiyar dam ,etc have there own temples .
Now I know why exactly we have 3crore hindu gods.Lol.

kurup said:
I am completely against this concept and will be in support of those Hindu Raksha Dal if they instead of thrashing PB , go out and demolish all those structures .
:yahoo::yahoo:Taaliyan.

kurup said:
That is the only one thing by NaMo that I don't like IF that's the truth .

That is a big IF as we cannot believe anything that comes out of these media . Let the courts decide on that matter .
I dont think he's a saint.:)
kurup said:
PS : Having said that boys will always be boys . Age does not matter ...... :D
:disagree:
He's an OLD man.

He's an OLD man.
Have you seen that movie chini kaam of amitabh and...jiya:angel:.
now there is nehru and mountbatten.(nehru have a lot of dark stories apart from lady mountbatten.)
Indra gandhi - No one really knows how many lovers she had in her life.From her teenage at shanti niketan to her death bed.
Mahatma Gandhi..- you have to search about him. His story is really shocking.
ND tiwari. in current scenario..
president Clinton having affair with his secretary
Though I am not pointing any fingre at any one one and I am not even able to say what they did is write or wrong.
One can argue this type of character is not good just like veg people say non-veg is not good.But veg people can not really say what they were missing, be it good or bad of non-veg. They can only say by eating it. So, by telling only by prejudice and on age I think is a bit hard on him/her.
Love just happen..what can I say more for it..:wub:

P.S. Do not go through these story if you are not knowing about it.It will shake your faith in our democracy and on our founding father.
I am a veg. so I took it as an example.

kurup said:
Last time I checked it was 33 crores not 3 crores
Oops...sorry.Add a new goddess to that count. :)

kurup said:
So was Nehru when he was having affair with Lady Mountbatten
Nehru was always more open about it.
Have you seen that movie chini kaam of amitabh and...jiya:angel:.
now there is nehru and mountbatten.(nehru have a lot of dark stories apart from lady mountbatten.)
Indra gandhi - No one really knows how many lovers she had in her life.From her teenage at shanti niketan to her death bed.
Mahatma Gandhi..- you have to search about him. His story is really shocking.
ND tiwari. in current scenario..
president Clinton having affair with his secretary
Though I am not pointing any fingre at any one one and I am not even able to say what they did is write or wrong.
One can argue this type of character is not good just like veg people say non-veg is not good.But veg people can not really say what they were missing, be it good or bad of non-veg. They can only say by eating it. So, by telling only by prejudice and on age I think is a bit hard on him/her.
Love just happen..what can I say more for it..:wub:

P.S. Do not go through these story if you are not knowing about it.It will shake your faith in our democracy and on our founding father.
I am a veg. so I took it as an example.
Correction : Jiya and amitabh Bachhan were together in nishabd ,while chini kam had Tabu and Amitabh.:)
Indira Gandhi-check
Nehru-Double check
ND tiwari- check
Mahatma Gandhi- check.....I've said this many times earlier too that my opinion about him might get me brickbats on this forum or even in my real life.I never liked his attitude towards women,from his wife to his opinion on how women should be treated (i read that myself in one of his books)
Clinton -check...btw he's very handsome,so i wasnt really surprised.
But Modi is different,he had a wife but he denies to have married her,and maintains he always was a bachelor.So opposition gets to bite an attack on him when such scandals come out in public.
Btw I am also a vegetarian.
Are we discussing Namo's "affair" over the "Snoopgate" here?
Lol
Nope, as of yet nobody has revealed his affairs but yes the comparisons here might mislead.

1.) BJP and RSS are good at propaganda and rumor mongering these were the same people who were saying in 1965 India-pak war India have taken monkeys from Russia that destroys pak tanks.

2.) The EVMs are temper proof and they have strong security.

3.) Yeddyurappa is as tainted as before its just a case he have got acquitted because of lack of evidance but there are still 5 cases pending against him as per the BJP General Secretary and Official Spokesperson Arun Jaitley himself in Aap ki Adalat on India TV 2-3 days ago. :wave:

Are we discussing Namo's "affair" over the "Snoopgate" here?

No, he is god whatever he does in good for nation.

Even if Gujarat state Mineral development corporation proposes to sell electricity @ Rs. 2.25 per unit Narendra Modi himself sign the order and purchases electricity @ Rs. 5.50 per unit. But u know, he is god and God is always right and u can't question God after all.

Correction : Jiya and amitabh Bachhan were together in nishabd ,while chini kam had Tabu and Amitabh.
Mistake acknowledged .:-). I am not too much in bollywood.

Indira Gandhi-check
Nehru-Double check
ND tiwari- check
Mahatma Gandhi- check.....I've said this many times earlier too that my opinion about him might get me brickbats on this forum or even in my real life.I never liked his attitude towards women,from his wife to his opinion on how women should be treated (i read that myself in one of his books)
Wow..woman you are sharp on controversies..:lol::lol::lol:
I just wanted to say, what may be there in their personal life, they did something for masses. So, if a person is knee to serve the masses, one can ignore the personal relations..(my view)

Clinton -check...btw he's very handsome,so i wasnt really surprised
I don't know what to say in your handsome thing...but it's same why men fall for beautiful women.:D

But Modi is different,he had a wife but he denies to have married her,and maintains he always was a bachelor.So opposition gets to bite an attack on him when such scandals come out in public.
in modi marriage thing, you know that he come from a very poor family and how in early days child marriage was prevalent + being young make you feel different.He may be a married man.
no body knows who that woman is(new one) and what her relation with modi. attacking him now will be only presumptions.
Though personally I do not feel good that a old man going for a woman who is going to represent nation. But I don't see a better choice in current scenario.
and about congress, it's already under water, all they are are doing is just surviving moves.

Btw I am also a vegetarian.
really..:what:
Invite me on dinner some day..:lol::lol::lol:

Oops...sorry.Add a new goddess to that count. :)

Oh yes .... Accurately 33,00,00,001....( there are others like khushbu and co although those deities don't have the power like madam and hence not counted)

Nehru was always more open about it.

So it is OK to have an extra-marital affair if you are open about it ... :woot:

That must come as a relief to some .

1.) BJP and RSS are good at propaganda and rumor mongering these were the same people who were saying in 1965 India-pak war India have taken monkeys from Russia that destroys pak tanks.

Where do you get all these absurd claims ??

For your information BJP was established only in 1980s .

So , whats your point ??

3.) Yeddyurappa is as tainted as before its just a case he have got acquitted because of lack of evidance but there are still 5 cases pending against him as per the BJP General Secretary and Official Spokesperson Arun Jaitley himself in Aap ki Adalat on India TV 2-3 days ago. :wave:

So he is not convicted .

Wasn't it innocent untill proven guilty ??

Even if Gujarat state Mineral development corporation proposes to sell electricity @ Rs. 2.25 per unit Narendra Modi himself sign the order and purchases electricity @ Rs. 5.50 per unit. But u know, he is god and God is always right and u can't question God after all.

Please provide proof for it .

Last edited:
Wow..woman you are sharp on controversies..
Women luv gossips as much as men do:angel:
Kurama said:
I just wanted to say, what may be there in their personal life, they did something for masses. So, if a person is knee to serve the masses, one can ignore the personal relations..(my view)

You've missed the point.
I said why does Narendra modi have to behave like a saint?
And he wasn't having an affair.
Snooping of a young woman was done at the behest of Narendra Modi not only inside but outside Gujarat too. Thats so pervert.
Nehru had an affair with a woman or may be other women too but that was mutual you see.
The other examples that you gave ,all of then had relationships that means it was with the consent of the women involved.
But Modi made his men spy on a woman and thats so atrocious.

Kurama said:
I don't know what to say in your handsome thing...but it's same why men fall for beautiful women.:D
Yeah beauty is a joy forever....

Kurama said:
in modi marriage thing, you know that he come from a very poor family and how in early days child marriage was prevalent + being young make you feel different.He may be a married man.
no body knows who that woman is(new one) and what her relation with modi. attacking him now will be only presumptions.
Though personally I do not feel good that a old man going for a woman who is going to represent nation. But I don't see a better choice in current scenario.
and about congress, it's already under water, all they are are doing is just surviving moves.
That woman who claimed to be his wife was also threatened by Modi's men.May be because She could turn into a bloat on his image.
That lady is a poor school teacher.And yes somebody sniffed out Modi's past and brought it in the media.But to me that lady looks very innocent.

Kurama said:
really..:what:
Invite me on dinner some day..:lol:
No issues.....but I might as well 've to send an air ticket along with the invitation and that worries me.:)

So it is OK to have an extra-marital affair if you are open about it ... :woot:

That must come as a relief to some.
Kurup you too missed it.
Nehru had affairs so that means the women involved loved him....he was not SPYING on them....it cant get more sacrilegious than this.

Last edited:
@levina
Magazine says French President Hollande having affair with actress - The Times of India

here french president fell in love with actress..
what more can I say...
Controversy runs in every French President's blood.
Sarkozy too was in love with a model Carla Bruni when he turned President.
The couple were not married when they were to visit India in 2008,that threw straight laced poor Indian officials into a tizzy. They were worried as to how would they announce and seat Bruni at official receptions with Mr.President???
So finally Sarkozy visited Tajmahal without his GF.Must have been a great relief to the poor Indian officials.:)

Women luv gossips as much as men do
Men don't gossip ...they are hard working creature...:P

You've missed the point.
I said why does Narendra modi have to behave like a saint.And he wasn't having an affair.
Snooping of a young woman was done at the behest of Narendra Modi not only inside but outside Gujarat too. Thats so pervert.
Nehru had an affair with a woman or may be other women too but that was mutual you see.
The other examples that you gave all had relationships that means it was with the consent of the women involved.But what Modi made his men spy on a woman thats so atrocious.
It's because like many people he also have dual personality ...I am not going to defend him..But we all have double personality..you..me..everyone..
And no one know whats the real relation b/w that woman and modi.+ it does not affect me and country..

Yeah beauty is a joy forever....
John Keats...not bad... a thing of beauty is joy for ever..
So, how women look at men ...Beautiful...:lol::lol::lol:

That woman who claimed to be his wife was also threatened by Modi's men.May be because She could turn into a bloat on his image.
That lady is a poor school teacher.And yes somebody sniffed out Modi's past and brought it in the media.But to me that lady looks very innocent.
Ya, I also read about it in newspaper..But again as I told you he is from poor family and primitive families in those days had colossal thoughts..He may have been married in tender age and he did not liked it..So, may be the reason he left her..Child marriage still happens in interior part of india. may be she is innocent..:confused:

No issues.....but I might as well 've to send an air ticket along with the invitation and that worries me.
What ...you can't even ask me for a dinner....:cry::cry::cry:
What about our friendship...Higher than mountain and deeper than ocean...:lol::lol::lol:

PS..don't take the last line too seriously..

Controversy runs in every French President's blood.
Sarkozy too was in love with a model Carla Bruni when he turned President.
The couple were not married when they were to visit India in 2008,that threw straight laced poor Indian officials into a tizzy. They were worried as to how would they announce and seat Bruni at official receptions with Mr.President???
So finally Sarkozy visited Tajmahal without his GF.Must have been a great relief to the poor Indian officials.:)
Ya I know and later she gave birth to his baby also..
Any way I love french...If any country apart from India I have a chance to get settled I will choose france..Great country ..great people..and PARIS...:smitten:

Hehe chill bro. :) He is not God. He is just like you and me. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom