What's new

Complain against trollers in bangladesh sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighting_Fighter

Reaction score
here's a thing. We bangladeshis can't discuss issues regarding our country because of these indian trollers. what ever we post they ruin the threads with garbage. if this is how you want bangladesh forum to be then just keep my request close the bangladeshi forum for good. we don't need to come here because we aren't getting any protection against these trollers

such threads are in violation of forum rules. Take this up with Mods in PM

here's a thing. We bangladeshis can't discuss issues regarding our country because of these indian trollers. what ever we post they ruin the threads with garbage. if this is how you want bangladesh forum to be then just keep my request close the bangladeshi forum for good. we don't need to come here because we aren't getting any protection against these trollers

Promise no Bangladeshi will post ever in India Related Thread, I promise no Indian will ever post in Bangladesh related thread.

Promise no Bangladeshi will post ever in India Related Thread, I promise no Indian will ever post in Bangladesh related thread.

bro bangladeshi post problems
n guys post galo galoz :rofl:

I promise all bangladeshi and their supporters will post bangladeshi related articles, news whatever and discuss them. It is called freedom of speech not trolling which indians are good at.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

and also indians are welcome to discuss too as long they are respectful and not trolling

I promise all bangladeshi and their supporters will post bangladeshi related articles, news whatever and discuss them. It is called freedom of speech not trolling which indians are good at.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

and also indians are welcome to discuss too as long they are respectful and not trolling

Lets the MOD decides who is trolling, you and me can't decide that.

Please use the report button. Its as simple as that. Unless you report a crime.. police will not know something had been done.
The report button is your 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom