What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

I am surprised no Bangladeshi member contributed to this thread. There are so many fish delicacies from Bangladesh. Unfortunately it lacks in proper marketing strategy.

I dont know but most of North Indian cuisine, veg or non veg is pretty much similar to pakistani food.quite tasty and yummy but we south indian find it evry heavy.

South indian food is full of spices and most food is steamed or cooked under pressure rather than fried or oiled.Moreover we use a lot of coconut in our food,i like north indian/pakistani food but once in a while in moderation not everyday.

south indian food would be interesting to try one day; ive heard some good things bout it

do they have non vegetarian dishes?

800px-Kufta_Kebab.jpg

kofta kabab and nan.

i will kill youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, why are you doing this to me at work :( meany

south indian food would be interesting to try one day; ive heard some good things bout it

do they have non vegetarian dishes?

yeah,a lot of them.

In tamilnadu we have curries(we call it kozhambu) of chicken,mutton and fish of course.The food is not much fried and u can have it with any kind of bread dosa,steamed rice,chapati,barotta,aappam anything.

The dishes are motsly the same,either roasted/grilled meat or in a curry.

In Kerala,the same things r there and in addition u ll get more varieties of fish,beef(preferably buffalo) and good pork too.

Best timepass on a hot afternoon is coconut/palm toddy and pork pickles.

i dont eat pork; but rest sounds interesting

as long as its hot spicy and filling.......:D

is hunting allowed there?

i dont eat pork; but rest sounds interesting

as long as its hot spicy and filling.......:D

is hunting allowed there?

yeah bro,of course u dont eat pork.

Hunting is not allowed,it is a big taboo in India.I haven't had Game anywhere in india though i am sure it must be going on somewhere.

Can you throw light on the quality of Iranian and Afghan food? What is there standards? How do they fare in comparison with Pakistani, Indian and Bangladeshi food? Rate them like this: 1. better than Pakistani or 2. better than Indian but not as good as Pakistani or 3. not as good as Indian or 4. something else.

Pakistani food is definitely #1 without a doubt.

yeah bro,of course u dont eat pork.

Hunting is not allowed,it is a big taboo in India.I haven't had Game anywhere in india though i am sure it must be going on somewhere.

yea i understand....cool, nice.

open a restaurant in Lahore; Lahoris love food.

when it comes to food, there is no politics.

hell -- i was at an israily owned kosher store today and had a tasty kosher turkey sandwich for lunch :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom