What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

Bangladeshi foods (Bengali dishes specifically but people in East Bengal cook better) are best. In Kolkata we believe to get good food from the families which have migrated from East Bengal (Now Bangladesh). These may not be as hyped as others but test-.....have it to know it.

I am yet to try Dhkai Biriyani. Can anyone tell how it is...

pakistani food hands down, i would prefer any food even if its micronesian with spice but no other food is spicy other than indian and pakistani, but i love non veg dishes which indians arnt good at, so pak food for me :)

because raisins and mint together taste amazing!!!!! :laugh:

but raisin is a fruit and we dont want to eat fruits with our rice do we?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3187561 said:
pakistani food hands down, i would prefer any food even if its micronesian with spice but no other food is spicy other than indian and pakistani, but i love non veg dishes which indians arnt good at, so pak food for me :)

but raisin is a fruit and we dont want to eat fruits with our rice do we?
"non veg dishes which indians arnt good at" Come visit India mate.....it also depends on the cook too....:D

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3187561 said:
but i love non veg dishes which indians arnt good at, so pak food for me :)

Buddy, that's not true. Some of their meat dishes are simply amazing. If you know someone from UP, request and try their food!

I think Turkish food is (by far) the best in the world, is it strange that I'm thinking like this? :D
As I said it, cook and taste of the person matters a lot.

In India, spicy food is preferred but not everywhere. Even within India, people from one state don't like that of other's (has been victim of that).

So I might like Turkish food in Turkey (local people make it way better, generally) than turkish dish prepared in any restaurant in India.

in terms of quality all these food(afghanistan, iran, pakistan and india) are good. but food from afghanistan is very very similar to iranian food and very very different from pakistani+indian food.

Depends on which side of Afghanistan.

The Pashtun food in terms of their Chapli Kabab (you know those giant ones) and pulao, their bbq, is all very much a like Pakistani ones.

Iranian food has its own taste - very mild on the flavors. I guess the farsi speaking Afghans would also have their foods similar to Iranians.

I think Turkish food is (by far) the best in the world, is it strange that I'm thinking like this? :D

why are you thinking like this??, dude its a sin :disagree:

why in the world people dont eat spicy food, is beyond me, spicy food is the real food, but people dont eat spicy food

even in fast food and FC spice is a must

its a sin!!!

After looking at ur flag, its not so strange dear:D

:D what's maybe worse is that I actually believe it's true :woot:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3189717 said:
why are you thinking like this??, dude its a sin :disagree:

why in the world people dont eat spicy food, is beyond me, spicy food is the real food, but people dont eat spicy food

even in fast food and FC spice is a must

its a sin!!!

In eastern Turkey people eat a lot more spicy food, for example in Urfa, Gaziantep etc. But I think the secret of Turkish food is the excellent combination of ingredients rather than spices and herbs. Of course we use herbs and spices too, but not as much as Pakistan and India. I suspect Pakistanis would like the food of eastern Turkey more.

Back
Top Bottom