What's new

Comparison| Pakistani,Iranian,Afghan,Indian,Bangali food.

Yada, yada, yada! Pizza! That's REAL food! :bounce:

(prove me wrong...)

pizza is real food???, come on man, though i eat pizza sometimes, but when ever i eat i get bad stomach situation, and it has so much cheese, that looking it gives me some times, vomitting

Last edited:
I am surprised no Bangladeshi member contributed to this thread. There are so many fish delicacies from Bangladesh. Unfortunately it lacks in proper marketing strategy.

I don't know about other BD posters. I added my .02 cents a few pages back !!

Father of ur nation did that. And there is nothing wrong with speaking english and knowing more then 1 or 2 languages.

True Indeed, Father Of Our Nation Spoke English Very Well!

But unlike the Indians, esp. the s. indians! Who Constantly SHAKE their Heads & Insist on speaking English!
Curious why do S. Indians Shake their HEADS when they Speak?!!!!

How Come N.Indians & Then Pakistanis Don't Shake their heads when they speak?!

Khichdi is same everywhere as I saw but Kadhi varies in every part of India with a bit changes. Like in Punjabi Kadhi people have Pakodas made of Onions and is quite thick, In UP Kadhi pakodas are normally hollow shells with thick gravy, Maharashtrian kadhi is having no pakodas but onions or potatos directly with mild gravy while Gujrati one is more whitish, more thin gravy a bit sweet with no ingredients as mentioned above.

Which one is yours?

Have you tried Bengali Khichdi, its very tasty. We eat it with papad, potato fries and sometimes hilsa fries.

Seems delicious! I would like to have a feast!

I love chhena Payesh. :agree:
Have some then:D

500;500;dadadaedfd35f686e4cb8892ba144fccd077f75c.jpg

I think there is not much vegetarian dish varieties in Pakistan as in India. I love the vegetarian dishes of Indian cuisine. I would also love the Pakistani dishes shown in the pics. Looks damn yummy!!!!!!!!:cheesy:

pizza is real food???, come on man, though i eat pizza sometimes, but when ever i eat i get bad stomach situation, and it has so much cheese, that looking it gives me some times, vomitting
Very true! That person is a jerk comparing pizza with these delicious foods. I think a simple white rice, chana dal and papad meal cooked by my mom is better.

I have tried only one Iranian delicacy and that is Chelo Kebab. Its a complete delicious meal. Tell me if someone in this thread have tried it.

never had iranian/afghan food never heard of them much tbh before , every country in europe and USA i know has turkish food , i had indian food once and pakistani friends gave me food before , triangle thing and deserts it was nice but i cant live without these 3 foods

Yaprak-Sarma-Kg__45879455_0.jpg

iskender-kebab-istanbul2.jpg

baklava.jpg

oh yh had chicken chow mein aswell before i dont know i think its chinese food it was nice

The interesting thing is, Turkey despite being a much smaller country than India and China has as much diversity as those two countries. All due to the Ottoman contribution.

Come on guys.. Have some mercy, I can't take it anymore.. I think most of you have wives or mothers with you guys, who can cook all these great foods for you... I have a stupid chef/housekeeper, who knows f**k all!

Each time you post a food item, I need to either wait 5 hours for the sun to rise and restaurants to open or travel to mom or sis for homemade food.... and that's 2000Km minimum, in opposite directions :(

Mods... Please consider banning all delicious food items of: Pakistani / Indian / Persian / Thai / Chinese origin.

Rest all fried stuff.. I don't care :D

Very true! That person is a jerk comparing pizza with these delicious foods. I think a simple white rice, chana dal and papad meal cooked by my mom is better.

You should eat it the way the Italians eat it. Thin crust with fresh ingredients. I like to add olive oil on it too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom