What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Offence is taken..

Did Mig-35 or Su-30 fires Antiship missiles in general config?

No idea but cannot see it being a major issue as their radars are highly advanced with air to surface modes over sea, and Russia has lots of air-launched cruise missiles small enough to be carried by either aircraft

u have alrdy delivered their first few units of jf-17,right??
Units were on testing. and i'm not sure about delivery of them yet...

Then ask your pa pa China not to sell JF 17. We signed with China, not Pak.

we have 58% share in JF-17.. So, hold your horses before you hit a wall..

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I will repeat it again. We signed with your pa pa China. So pak is not in the position to intervene.

We are happy that you have spent over half a billion dollars of foreign currency on JF-17s.
BD will buy SU-30 soon along the lines of Malaysian SU-30MKM - delay is due to Russia wanting to sell digitized SU-27 to BD which is not good enough for BAF.

We are happy that you have spent over half a billion dollars of foreign currency on JF-17s.
BD will buy SU-30 soon along the lines of Malaysian SU-30MKM - delay is due to Russia wanting to sell digitized SU-27 to BD which is not good enough for BAF.
May your dreams come true.

3.2 billion US dollar defence budget needs to be spent on some fancy toys:azn:
Ofcoz. That's why I wished. May your dreams come true. Otherwise your airfocre will be the weakest one in the rim of Indian Ocean.

My dear fellow, are you a real nut living on top of an Indonesian coconut tree? Where did I say anything about your underdeveloped Indonesia? Just re-read and talk. Why are you trying to derail the thread?

This what you said originally
Instead of going to wikipedia, better you read the reporting by none other than The Guardian. All the Ansars including the females are given arms training. Now, read the account below and learn that our Ansar Bahini is strong enough to defeat your your rag tag military who are without even the provision of getting good transport and boots. Your troops are just like our Police force. who mingle with civilian population all the time.

Read the bold parts, you quote me as an Indonesian and said your Boyscout wanna be can defeat our armed forces and calling them rag tag army, an even calling my country underdeveloped.

LoL. An LDC citizen calling one of G20 underdeveloped, one with trillion dollar economy and have 10 largest manufacturing scale in the world.

Btw, the different is like day and night
14364915_Yonif Mekanis 413 Bremoro. [Pen Divif 2 Kostrad].jpg
image372-e1437312388442.jpg
Yonif-Mekanis-413-Bremoro-e1483338669775.jpg
128-e1446879530416.jpg

@madokafc

I really do not know why you have an issue with BD.
BD is happy that Indonesia is progressing well and harbour no ill will towards it.
I think the poster was referring to those Myanmarese savages and not Indonesia which is a good 2 decades ahead of BD in economic development.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I will repeat it again. We signed with your pa pa China. So pak is not in the position to intervene.
Try to get them, without PAK Affirmation, then you will know who is the pa pa..

Ofcoz. That's why I wished. May your dreams come true. Otherwise your airfocre will be the weakest one in the rim of Indian Ocean.

Tender officially out at start of year.
Best 4th gen fighter bar Eurocanards will soon
have it's radar sweeping deep into Arakan.

Try to get them, without PAK Affirmation, then you will know who is the pa pa..
Stop bullshitting. Some JF 17 are already flown by Myanmar pilots and undergoing preshipment check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom