What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aung Zaya no one wants war.

But your Tatmadaw parades during peacetime and show-boating of shiny trucks and missiles a la North Korea may impress your semi-educated populace won't help you during war-time.

I am very worried about your people....
lol are u sure ? even BD guys in this forum asking the war against Myanmar to annex the rakhine since i joined the forum at 2014. u can see such posts even now in this sub forum.BD would certainly intervence in this incident if Myanmar is weak country like maldives or combodia.
But your Tatmadaw parades during peacetime and show-boating of shiny trucks and missiles a la North Korea may impress your semi-educated populace won't help you during war-time.
of course. it's something like ur trainers Air force and grandpa second hand navy too couldnt save u guys' ***. i'm so pity ur people. they even believed in Naf war fairy tale which is totally clueless. seem they have just ball which is bigger than their brain.
Do not speak nonsense. BD will not wage war unless MM forces it to. In 2000 MM deployed two divisions of troops and our BDR repulsed their attack by killing 600 of them. Today, when you write rubbish, two divisions of MM troops have already been deployed within 300m of international border. We have not yet deployed except that one division of BDR are waiting for order in Ramu. Do not talk of war. We are warriors. You may be tormentors, but not warriors. Read the account of 2000 border conflict below:

2014年2月18日
Inside Story of NAF War between Bangladesh vs Myanmer (2000)
Alm Fazlur Rahman

"Naf is a bordering river between Bangladesh and Myanmar. Upper Naf has about 12 branches of smaller river. In 1966, Pakistan and Burma concluded a treaty agreeing that none of the countries will train the Naf river or branches of rivers . With the natural shifting of depth of river the demarcation of boundary between the countries will shift.

When I took over as Director General of BDR I was told that 28 hundred acres TOTAL DIP OF BANGLADESH had been grabbed by Myanmar by shifting the depth of Naf river by building dams, groans and spars on the main Naf river. Myanmar started building dam on the last branches of Naf river, if completed the whole TAKNAF would go into the sea.

We protested but in-vain. Myanmar didn't stop. To protect the building side Myanmar deployed two divisions Army under command two major generals one from army and another from Navy. We positioned 2500 BDR troops under DDG BDR and kept the command directly under me. In one night, I moved 25 lac different types of ammunition and bombs in Cox's Bazar. Kept half in Cox's Bazar and sent half to the war positions.

On 1st January 2000 at about 2.30 pm, I gave order for firing and the offensive strick was on. It lasted for 3 days in which 600 Myanmar army soldiers were killed. The war was live broadcast by reporters Z. I. Mamun and Supan Roy on Ekushey Television. On 4th January, Myanmar's Head of the State Senior General Than Shwe call all the diplomats in Rangoon telling them that, Myanmar wants no war with Bangladesh.

Cease fire was effected and a letter came from Myanmar govt saying, "We invite a delegation from Bangladesh to discuss all outstanding matters between two countries without any preconditions". Negotiation started under joint secretary (political affairs) Janibul Haque of the Ministry of Home Affairs, who headed the Bangladesh delegation in Myanmar.

During the bilateral talks, Myanmar side was so wrought-up that they didn't even provide typewriters. And the treaty was signed on hand written documents. Myanmar dismantled the dam, thus we could save Teknaf from being lost into the Bay of Bengal. We defeated Myanmar's forces completely with no loss of life from our side".
lol. warrior like super man or wonder woman..? :D ok ok. mr. super worrior.
ok. tell me how they killed 600 people in 3 days?. i'm sure killing 600 troops wont stop just like small border clash.it was like total war with BD. even in border clash with Thailand , we lost just around 50 troops but we used massive artillery support and air-support like total war and got around 60 Thai body. there is just around 110 dead from both side in total war situation. and this alleged kill ratio like 600:0 is completely non-sense in 21th century. i would like to suggest ur officers not to watch hollywood movies which include invasion of Normandy anymore. coz to get this kill ratio , we need to do river cross assault like that by holding sticks not gun :omghaha: as u guys supposed " no one harm in ur side " and no artillery support and air support. :D we're not fool to do like that. US and Syrian armies should come and learn from BDR. so they can defend from IS invasion in next time. LOL :D
but in due respect to so-called official's perception , i would believe this fairy tale if u guys can show photos evidence.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to side with Aung Zaya on this one, unless proven otherwise. I can easily find sources to the clashes against India during 2001 and even 2006. This includes western coverage as well. But this is hard to find. The only source is this link and 600 dead soldiers is quite a lot. This would be a major international incident and should have a lot of press coverage. But it doesn't. Nothing from the Daily Star or the New York Times.
it's sad that only one can think logically in the whole forum.
we dont care 100,000 brainless people. but this type of guy is need to watch carefully.

Last edited:
Nuts you want to compare Indonesian Armed Forces against your poorly equipped and undisciplined Army, who goes mutiny against their superrior several times and acting meek in front of flip flop army if Myanmar?

Even Economical wise, population wise, industrial capacity wise and militia number we are outnumbering you manyfolds in many fronts.
My dear fellow, are you a real nut living on top of an Indonesian coconut tree? Where did I say anything about your underdeveloped Indonesia? Just re-read and talk. Why are you trying to derail the thread?

lol are u sure ? even BD guys in this forum asking the war against Myanmar to annex the rakhine since i joined the forum at 2014. u can see such posts even now in this sub forum.BD would certainly intervence in this incident if Myanmar is weak country like maldives or combodia.

of course. it's something like ur trainers Air force and grandpa second hand navy too couldnt save u guys' ***. i'm so pity ur people. they even believed in Naf war fairy tale which is totally clueless. seem they have just ball which is bigger than their brain.

lol. warrior like super man or wonder woman..? :D ok ok. mr. super worrior.
ok. tell me how they killed 600 people in 3 days?. i'm sure killing 600 troops wont stop just like small border clash.it was like total war with BD. even in border clash with Thailand , we lost just around 50 troops but we used massive artillery support and air-support like total war and got around 60 Thai body. there is just around 110 dead from both side in total war situation. and this alleged kill ratio like 600:0 is completely non-sense in 21th century. i would like to suggest ur officers not to watch hollywood movies which include invasion of Normandy anymore. coz to get this kill ratio , we need to do river cross assault like that by holding sticks not gun :omghaha: as u guys supposed " no one harm in ur side " and no artillery support and air support. :D we're not fool to do like that. US and Syrian armies should come and learn from BDR. so they can defend from IS invasion in next time. LOL :D
but in due respect to so-called official's perception , i would believe this fairy tale if u guys can show photos evidence.

it's sad that only one can think logically in the whole forum.
we dont care 100,000 brainless people. but this type of guy is need to watch carefully.

You are not the brightest thing are you?
BD has defence budget 60% more than Myanmar and 3.5X larger GDP.
BD was a pacifist orientated country before the Rohingya crisis but now it will turn into a military state.
Even by 2020, BD military will be stronger than Myanmar in all fields. Your barbarism will be your undoing.

Just bleed these Primates dry, economically, through a prolonged low intensity conflict,how many fronts cold these morons afford?
Kindly recall 1971 conflict. Their hilly terrain is a Almighty's blessing in disguise,just like Vietnam and the Far Eastern region.A paradise for low intensity insurgency movement.

Last edited:
Myanmar will continuing its ethnic cleansing policy on the royingas and Bangladeshi here will continue arguing that they are bigger and stronger than their neighbours? They claim is they are effected by forces beyond Bangladesh’s control their own Government is against them . China is supporting and blocking them . And if take any sort of military action against Myanmar will weaken Royingas case internationally ! Dilemma of being strong .

You are not the brightest thing are you?
BD has defence budget 60% more than Myanmar and 3.5X larger GDP.
BD was a pacifist orientated country before the Rohingya crisis but now it will turn into a military state.
Even by 2020, BD military will be stronger than Myanmar in all fields. Your barbarism will be your undoing.
3.5 times GDP but 3.5 times mouths to feed. Not impressive at all.[emoji1]

Before turning into a military state, just take a look at the 50 million Bangladeshis living below poverty line.[emoji24]

Turning into a military state by acquiring 40 years old cutters from USCG and 30 years old corvettes from Italy is just funny.[emoji1]

by 2020? 28 MiG 29SE/SMT + 16 JF 17 Blk 2 against 6 MiG 29B + a dozen junk F 7 will not be a fair game. Su 30 SME blah blah blah blah. . J 10 blah blah blah blah . . I wish may your dreams come true.[emoji120]

Crash of a Yak 130 within the first few months of induction showed the level of the training of the BD pilots. If you maintain this level of training, there will be no Yak 130 by the year 2030. [emoji23] [emoji23]

3.5 times GDP but 3.5 times mouths to feed. Not impressive at all.[emoji1]

Before turning into a military state, just take a look at the 50 million Bangladeshis living below poverty line.[emoji24]

Turning into a military state by acquiring 40 years old cutters from USCG and 30 years old corvettes from Italy is just funny.[emoji1]

by 2020? 28 MiG 29SE/SMT + 16 JF 17 Blk 2 against 6 MiG 29B + a dozen junk F 7 will not be a fair game. Su 30 SME blah blah blah blah. . J 10 blah blah blah blah . . I wish may your dreams come true.[emoji120]

Crash of a Yak 130 within the first few months of induction showed the level of the training of the BD pilots. If you maintain this level of training, there will be no Yak 130 by the year 2030. [emoji23] [emoji23]
those old cutters,old corvettes,old submarines r better thn ur mandpad equiped frigates.lol.what kind of stealth frigate now carry manpads for their air defence??first feed ur skinny soldiers well,give them proper gear then compare ur monkey army with a professional army.u r talking about our airforce,monkey??"On 7 June 2017, a Shaanxi Y-8 aircraft of the Myanmar Air Force crashed on a flight from Myeik to Yangon, killing all 122 people on board. Debris from the aircraft was found in the Andaman Sea, 118 nautical miles (218 km) off Dawei by Myanmar Navy ships. It is currently the deadliest aviation accident in Myanmar's history."The aircraft involved was a Shaanxi Y-8F-200 of the Myanmar Air Force,[2] serial number 5820.[3] It had been delivered in March 2016 and had flown for over 800 hours at the time of the crash.
u have no shame,monkey..

As for BAF, with the upcoming 12 Sukhois that would change the balance between BAF and MAF. Then BAF will have 12 SU-30SMEs and 8 Mig-29s that are also going to be modernised soon. MAF will face them with 32 pretty outdated Mig-29s and 16 JF-17s. You are aware that whenever a Su-27 has faced a Mig-29 in combat, the Sukhoi has always won?
Oh ji, you should remove our JF-17 from list until they cannot resolve Rohingya issue peacefully.

Oh ji, you should remove our JF-17 from list until they cannot resolve Rohingya issue peacefully.

No offence but Myanmar buying JF-17s is good for BD. It means they will not have the money to buy better aircraft like Mig-35 or the even more superior SU-30SME.

Then ask your pa pa China not to sell JF 17. We signed with China, not Pak.

No offence but Myanmar buying JF-17s is good for BD. It means they will not have the money to buy better aircraft like Mig-35 or the even more superior SU-30SME.
No Offence is taken..

Did Mig-35 or Su-30 fires Antiship missiles in general config?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom