What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did any of you guys catch this? Thoughts?

Utterly depressing. These guys are still harping on about 71, spewing political claptrap and focussed on UN missions.

They have forgotten their primary aim is to defend the country. Would anyone in their right mind trust these imbaciles to protect national sovereignty. Not one of them displayed any fire in the belly.... I worry for our nation ..... we are lions lead by sheeps....

Besides I dont blame our leaders for not paying attention to the army. We had a lot to catch up with.
Below is just a simple example of our power sector in 1990. Its not only power but health, education, food security, natural calamity you name it.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EG.ELC.ACCS.ZS?locations=BD-MM-PK

Indeed, there are much more important sectors in our country that need attention rather than the military sector. The country needs a better economy, infrastructure and richer human capital. We're not India/Pakistan, nor do we have any significant militancy in our country that requires massive militarization. The rogue banana state of Myanmar is hardly a threat, even if it might look like on paper.

Besides, our military isn't a "joke" either. It's professional first and foremost, and probably the most respected public sector organization in the country. Of course, I'd like our military to grow and become as strong as possible, but our main focus should be elsewhere.

Six Su 30SM will be delivered in 2019.
The negotiation process started in 2016 and took almost two year to be finalised.
FB_IMG_1516674675025.jpg

Photo:C in C visited Su 30SM station in Russia.

Utterly depressing. These guys are still harping on about 71, spewing political claptrap and focussed on UN missions.

They have forgotten their primary aim is to defend the country. Would anyone in their right mind trust these imbaciles to protect national sovereignty. Not one of them displayed any fire in the belly.... I worry for our nation ..... we are lions lead by sheeps....

To be honest, watching this disgusted me.

No. He visited Su 30SM factory in Tula and met with KBP officials and discussed about acquisition in Jun 2017.

He also test flight Su 30SM simulator and observed the Su 30SM air show.

Su 30K are not in Russia. They are in 558th Aviation Repair Plant, Baranovichi, Belarus.

http://elevenmyanmar.com/politics/10192

View attachment 449496
View attachment 449497
View attachment 449498
Cant you read English? He was in a flying school. Not in irkut factory.
No matter what your senior general got Su-30k threw away junk by Indians.

Cant you read English? He was in a flying school. Not in irkut factory.
No matter what your senior general got Su-30k threw away junk by Indians.
LoL.
Are those grapes too sour for you?
Keep your finger crossed.

No, I hope your dumb general pays more to these useless tools while keeping bigoted burmese starved.

Look how scared they are buying everything and anything with no thought to a coherent military doctrine.
The maintenance of all the Russian planes will eat a huge chunk of their tiny budget.

No, I hope your dumb general pays more to these useless tools while keeping bigoted burmese starved.
It is our own business.
And not your business.
Is it too painful to see induction of new aircrafts to MAF again and again?
If you think our Su 30s are useless, then you should be happy.

It is our own business.
And not your business.

Congrats but do not fly these SU-30SMEs anywhere over Arakan as the new BD frigates will be tracking them with their powerful AESA radars, that can provide tracking data to the long-range SAMs.

It is our own business.
And not your business.
lol they should be happy for this as well. :P
FB_IMG_1516666642688.jpg

the new BD frigates will be tracking them with their powerful AESA radars, that can provide tracking data to the long-range SAMs.
ohhh it's so scary. :P plz name ur AESA radar and so called long range missile. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom