What's new

Comparative strengths of Bangladesh and Myanmar

Status
Not open for further replies.
no need to lower yourself to argue with that primitive country. Let them rotten in that dead corner. nature and india will take good care of them . What you need is to set up a fence along the border, which by the way you are doing now with the help of China, and then shoot anything moving on spot like india does, everything will be fine. Just taking it as a hunting game for fun.

Yesterday Xi's meet with your army chief already sent a strong message to this region, and you are assured nobody dares to mess with myanmar, even in their dreams.
FB_IMG_1511581860081.jpg

FB_IMG_1511581924217.jpg

:cheers:
really ? now you started to insult my country ? fking Bas***d
lol too hurt ? u guys were very pleased to call other country in 'many insult words like monkey , subhuman blah blah.' swallow it .it's called Karma. :partay:
Please change your flag to Myanmar flag. It is obvious where your allegiance lies.
lol now @pher is named as an Myanmar. lol all China and Myanmar are doing their job. no need to insult the country. these Chinese members are neutral in case with BD. but thanks to repeated over acting and insult words of BD member on China here , they stand with Myanmar. so u should blame BD members instead of pointing the others
You must be talking about your country Myanmar, which was colonized by the British for ages, then you begged the Japanese in WWII to become your new colonial masters
so what ? o_Oo_O

Last edited:
Is just recently i guess. The rest of past decades you are very secretive and introvert at nature. Well compared to Bd, this is a strength you had an advantage (diplomatic maneuver).
actually we have no choice :D BD have many choices and confuse to choose it. we have just a few friends and we can manage to improve relation. later they became strategic partners.

I see you now fully met the BD hyper nationalist hyper ventilating ppl here on this forum.

They managed to turn me from pro-BD to quite anti-BD on this forum. You tell me this 2 years ago when I joined and I would have laughed at you and said its impossible. They are something else altogether.

Agree, seems like I'm on the same path right now, How pity !

I see you now fully met the BD hyper nationalist hyper ventilating ppl here on this forum.

They managed to turn me from pro-BD to quite anti-BD on this forum. You tell me this 2 years ago when I joined and I would have laughed at you and said its impossible. They are something else altogether.

Agree, seems like I'm on the same path right now, How pity !

actually we have no choice :D BD have many choices and confuse to choose it. we have just a few friends and we can manage to improve relation. later they became strategic partners.

BD have too many choices and choose to play India+China in left hand, to play USA/Japan+China in right hand, they thought BD was,is and will always be the center of the world, Everyone should just give what they ask for it, some of their so called elites(of course living abord) still suggest that BD should keep playing this kind of game.

When something suddenly happened, they are asking "why is this, why is that? etc... blablabla..."

@Nilgiri @Aung Zaya @pher @Chinese-Dragon @chengdusudise

BD have too many choices and choose to play India+China in left hand, to play USA/Japan+China in right hand, they thought BD was,is and will always be the center of the world, Everyone should just give what they ask for it, some of their so called elites(of course living abord) still suggest that BD should keep playing this kind of game.

When something suddenly happened, they are asking "why is this, why is that? etc... blablabla..."

This is for the edification of Myanmar troll fake-flaggers and uneducated posters from China.

You know - none of our opinion here matters.

No one in our respective govts. is going to ask us what future China-Bangladesh relationship is going to be.

So calm down, take a chill pill, stop being on the ego trip and go back to doing what you do for a living (which isn't worth a heck of a lot). :D

I used to think that lack of English skills was not directly connected with being pseudo-educated and uninformed.

Now I can clearly see the connection....

Please write this in English. Regional languages are not allowed in the forum.

no need to lower yourself to argue with that primitive country. Let them rotten in that dead corner. nature and india will take good care of them . What you need is to set up a fence along the border, which by the way you are doing now with the help of China, and then shoot anything moving on spot like india does, everything will be fine. Just taking it as a hunting game for fun.

Yesterday Xi's meet with your army chief already sent a strong message to this region, and you are assured nobody dares to mess with myanmar, even in their dreams.
Well your language skill is pretty much rotten:lol::lol::lol:
Most Bengali here are able to write better English than you smelly Chinese.And you uneducated losers call us primitive.:lol::lol::lol:
Your Xi propaganda incoming...

A bitter truth - Myanmar is effectively a satellite state of China and handing over its ports and strategic infrastructure to China. Naturally, China would support Myanmar against any country. In other words, having a dispute with Myanmar is like having a dispute with a province of China.

Being a satellite state is never an option for us. We should just try to stand on our own feet in every sector and move ahead to seek a fitting position in the global stage. China will obviously remain an important trade and military partner, however, in terms of strategic relations, the Muslim countries are the most reliable options in my opinion. We need to reshape our foreign policy and forge strong relations with them.

you may speak better English but your motherland is Fcuked up, a failure nation, even worse than some Sub-Saharan Africans.

Funny. China had a history even worse than ours when a large number of people were dying because of hunger. It is quite commendable how China pulled of hundreds of millions of these people out of poverty but when you make fun of poverty in other countries, it leaves an impression that you have forgotten your own roots.

haha, you are a funny guy!!!

Their language is the most filthy on this forum, just look at the words they used to attack others. It may has something to do with their living condition.

Never mind. their logic is very simple, they got colonized by british for 200 years, so they delude that they should speak good english and take it as something proud to brag.

But in reality, because their far below human-average IQ , again thanks to the study of british, most of them had a worse english than yours.
This is what high iq has done to you:lol:

@Nabil365 @Species guys what do you expect from @dy1022 annd @pher ? these guys have come out of glorious opium history :lol: don't go to their low level :rolleyes:
if you check burmese ppl @Aung Zaya, live on drugs money like yaba including their military personnel. so surely they relate to each other and this describe their notorious behavior

Last edited:
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/12/drugs-bullets-myanmar-161220064632150.html

According to Ahgu Khin, steering committee secretary of the church-based anti-drugs organisation Pat Jasan, "The drug issue is made worse because the military uses it as a weapon." He says: "They are fighting the Kachin people with drugs as well as bullets, keeping people addicted.

what kind of army use drug as weapon??!!..they r using it on their own people!!

@Nabil365 @Species guys what do you expect from @dy1022 annd @pher ? these guys have come out of glorious opium history :lol: don't go to their low level :rolleyes:
if you check burmese ppl @Aung Zaya, live on drugs money like yaba including their military personnel. so surely they relate to each other and this describe their notorious behavior
I have no intention to hurt feelings of other friendly Chinese member but these pesky losers never contributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom