What's new

Communist parties ask India to suspend military ties with Israel.

People here who are hating communism are not Indians, they just want become western, they want to eat pizzas and drink coke, and they dont care about the poor people of India.these jeans wearing goons should know tht India isnt limited to cities.
and CPI(M) is better than most of the Indian political parties,
Plus you should know the fact tht CPI(M) is just communists in name only, they are actually social democrats.

Oh puhleese.

Save WB from illegal migrants first.

You commies are nothing more than CCP's stooges just like how you stole secrets for your Chinese masters in 1962 war against your own motherland. What a shame.

Communism is the way forward- Capitalism has only brought Blood- True story- :cheers:-

Why don't you adopt it and prove history wrong?

BTW here's the thing: you will have to leave islam if you adopt communism.

i dont know about WB.... but as in Kerala am not seeing anything bad as such because of communist rule.......

Why don't you adopt it and prove history wrong?

BTW here's the thing: you will have to leave islam if you adopt communism.

Nope- Islamic way is the Sharia system- did we cared for our faith when we tried some other system?-
Look at it like this- we been trying to adopt capitalism and it does not seem to work- unislamic- so now we want to try communism and lets see if that work- how unislamic it may seem- :D-

How about supporting china during 62 war ???

Other than some congress fanboys and right wing media nobody actually believed it.

I heard leftist ideology is against Israel, why China so changed. :woot:

Maybe u din't got the news, China is no longer a communist/leftist nation, it's as much capitalistic/liberal nation as US of A, the only communism left in China is the Communist Party of China.

Our ideology is now: Pragmatism.

India's Maoists are still stuck in the 1960's, if they saw what China is today they would scream.

Indian Maoists are frankly ret*rds. At least Chinese Maoists bought some development and infrastructure to their countries. These Maoists are in West Bengal, and have turned India's once famous and influential city of Kolkata into a 2nd tier city that wouldnt even make the top 10 cities of India list today :hang2:

Maybe u din't got the news, China is no longer a communist/leftist nation, it's as much capitalistic/liberal nation as US of A, the only communism left in China is the Communist Party of China.

And communists in other countries call us traitors too, for reforming ourselves into a market economy.

If the Indian Maoists knew anything about China today, they would hate us the most.

Our ideology is now: Pragmatism.

India's Maoists are still stuck in the 1960's, if they saw what China is today they would scream.

Ya, Pls CD, tell this to them, i think more than fighting the maoists, GOI should send there leaders to China instead, they will come back & say "I saw Hu (who), I saw Wen (when), but I din't say We (Maoists)" :lol:

And communists in other countries call us traitors too, for reforming ourselves into a market economy.

If the Indian Maoists knew anything about China today, they would hate us the most.

Forget the hatred, i think China did what was the BEST for it's country, now every country even US is looking towards China as an upcoming superpower, why?? b'coz they din't continue the ideology which was only suited for the 20th century & resulted in break-up of the great USSR, if China is what it is today, it is simply b'coz they looked things Practically rather than ideologically.

Back
Top Bottom