What's new

Communal Violence Bill Exposed

Anish1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
United States
Who drafted the Communal Violence Bill?
Is Sonia Gandhi's NAC more communal than Jinnah's Muslim League in 1947?

Proof Teesta Javed Setalvad, Shabnam Hashmi and John Dayal all members of Sonia Gandhi's National Advisory Council drafted the anti-hindu Communal Violence Bill.

dharma next: Communal Violence Bill Exposed

IF CONGRESS TRY TO PASS THIS BILL IN PARLIYAMENT THEN I DON'T THINK CONGRESS WILL WIN NEXT ELECTION ? YE BILL CONGRESS KE TABOOT ME AKHIRI KIL KA KAAM KAREGA ..

FFS, what a title! Grow up pal- using the Hitler/Jew analogy is not only misleading is it incredibly offensive and insulting.

hitler/jew remark was a bit exagarrated but you can't deny that congress is against hinduism and other indian religions

Proof congress govt.,Sanjiv bhatt,Teesta setalvad and Times of India conspired to bring down Narendra Modi.
Congress, Teesta Setalvad, Sanjiv Bhatt & Times of India colluded against Narendra Modi: SIT

Proof congress govt.,Sanjiv bhatt,Teesta setalvad and Times of India conspired to bring down Narendra Modi.
Congress, Teesta Setalvad, Sanjiv Bhatt & Times of India colluded against Narendra Modi: SIT

FFS, what a title! Grow up pal- using the Hitler/Jew analogy is not only misleading is it incredibly offensive and insulting.

Okay "pal" what Hitler did before the holocaust to Jews i.e. taking away all their rights the congress is doing so in the same way.

LK Advani as PM and NaMo as HM will be realistic for next election.

hitler/jew remark was a bit exagarrated but you can't deny that congress is against hinduism and other indian religions

I don't think it is nessercarily against them but it is indulging in vote bank politics too much. And I still think back to 1984 and Op Bluestar- Congress showed a real ugly side that day.

if congress is against Hinduism then how come a majority of Hindus voted for them? :)

They have strong base in villages that .... they are still begging for vote on the name of Gandhi, Nehru

Thts why they are able to survive till now

if congress is against Hinduism then how come a majority of Hindus voted for them? :)

What on earth makes you say that?
Remember UP election campaign? How congress "hindu leaders" like Digvijay Singh were abusing hinduism the whole time?
Anthony Committee report confirmed it that congress is a communal party.

I don't think it is nessercarily against them but it is indulging in vote bank politics too much. And I still think back to 1984 and Op Bluestar- Congress showed a real ugly side that day.

Congress ugly face also today seen in Moradabad,Faizabad,Farrukabad,Deganga and Coimbatore.
The congress cadre openly kills hindus,throws beef in temples etc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom