What's new

Communal clash's Hyderabad India!!!

This section is for

Discuss current events and current social issues that are impacting Pakistan. Please refrain from discussing religious issues.

Don't quite see how this local news in India impacts Pakistan other than the much needed schadenfreude!!!

This section is for

Discuss current events and current social issues that are impacting Pakistan. Please refrain from discussing religious issues.

Don't quite see how this local news in India impacts Pakistan other than the much needed schadenfreude!!!

I guess u r right there should be another section totally dedicated to the communal possibilities in India, as events like these are frequently occurring.:pop:

I guess u r right there should be another section totally dedicated to the communal possibilities in India, as events like these are frequently occurring.:pop:

Lol, ok, this is what is frequently occuring

robbery
decoity
rapes
loan defaults
murders
tonnes of violent politics
charity
economic development
economic inquality
corruption
you name it - its a 1200 million diverse country. Please create separate sections for all those topics so that we can keep posting there all day long...

Actually I gave a too long list,you can just chose those that will deliver the schadenfreude...

Lol, ok, this is what is frequently occuring

robbery
decoity
rapes
loan defaults
murders
tonnes of violent politics
charity
economic development
economic inquality
corruption
you name it - its a 1200 million diverse country. Please create separate sections for all those topics so that we can keep posting there all day long...

Actually I gave a too long list,you can just chose those that will deliver the schadenfreude...

Words n words are all u have (empty)

So according to ur logic next time a hindu or a sikh community is targeted the world should sit idol and let the events fold ?

"This is exactly the problem u see this as a pity crime and compare communal rioting with corruption and loan defaults........So Bollywood of u".

Interfering in other peoples religious rituals is a Crime.... plz add this to ur list of common crimes in India.

So according to ur logic next time a hindu or a sikh community is targeted the world should sit idol and let the events fold ?

"This is exactly the problem u see this as a pity crime and compare communal rioting with corruption and loan defaults........So Bollywood of u".

Interfering in other peoples religious rituals is a Crime.... plz add this to ur list of common crimes in India.

bro wat exactly is ur perception about the conditions of muslims in india???? and wat kind of interference are u referring???

Yeah,we should also open a thread totally dedicated to Suicide bombing.Its also happening so frequently.Heard one happened in Afghanistan today.RIP to the dead.

Dude, just go fix Pakistan first.

Lets create separate sections for Pakistan too.

1. Shia Sunni conflicts
2. Other Muslim minority group conflicts
3. Non Muslim oppression
4. Poverty
5. Flawed education system
6. Defunct railway system
7. Religious extremism
8. Feudal system
9. Balochistan separatist movements
10. Terrorism

I could go on and on. I understand your bleeding heart pov, but please bleed some for your own countrymen and then worry about all the atrocities that happen in horrible India.

jus for a bull :dance3:

Oh no no no Bulls are more "precious" than human life.......with a mentality like this we will never be a developed part of asia.

Dude, just go fix Pakistan first.

Lets create separate sections for Pakistan too.

1. Shia Sunni conflicts
2. Other Muslim minority group conflicts
3. Non Muslim oppression
4. Poverty
5. Flawed education system
6. Defunct railway system
7. Religious extremism
8. Feudal system
9. Balochistan separatist movements
10. Terrorism

I could go on and on. I understand your bleeding heart pov, but please bleed some for your own countrymen and then worry about all the atrocities that happen in horrible India.

I can also post such 10 points happening in India like hindu-muslim conflict,dalits, maoist terrorism, Poverty, flawed and corruption................ its like looking in the mirror.........aren't we alike?

Now maar-peet on the street became a so important news. :sick:

Back
Top Bottom