What's new

3 shot, many injured in Hindu-Muslim clashes in Meerut, BJP uploads photos

UP should be divided into atleast 4 smaller states with Marshal Law imposed on them for atleast 5 years.

Uneducated violent masses.

I remember the last time the mullah brigade come out to protest and attacked a Buddah statue those would be the perfect ones to start the sterilisation program with.

UP should be divided into atleast 4 smaller states with Marshal Law imposed on them for atleast 5 years.

There are 35% muslims in West UP. It would become a Sharia law caliphate in no time.

Uttar Pardesh seriously need pan state Gujaraat 2002 to depolarize the society for once and all.

I pray to god for the damage to be far more less and contained fast but visible to usual suspects who doesn't want to live in coexistence but still have some withdrawal effect left of two nation theory.

This shameless aggression just because a country allows them freedom of religion will take these pathetic fanatics to their doom.

Why do they have to pollute other people's holy places? Why can't they stay the hell away from our holy places! Why do they have to have mosques and shout their cacophony over loudspeakers near our holiest temples!

If they can't reform themselves, someone else will.

So you should be allowed freedom of religion and others shouldn't.

So you should be allowed freedom of religion and others shouldn't.

Freedom is there for everyone in India. Unlike some of our neighbors.

I am talking of the over aggressive behavor of some people in abusing that freedom (which Muslim countries seldom provide to their minorities).

Back
Top Bottom