What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

yes they are but considering how vague the point scoring is in boxing I think we might end up with only 1 Gold at max.
Yeah and not to forget the olympian paddy barnes its nt gona be an easy bout.

I visited other thread... still farhan claiming anything for kashmiri brothers. .. lol... hope their sacrifice continues forever ...[/
I visited other thread... still farhan claiming anything for kashmir
I visited other thread... still farhan claiming anything for kashmiri brothers. .. lol... hope their sacrifice continues forever ...[/
I visited other thread... still farhan claiming anything for kashmiri broth

Dipa Karmakar wins bronze in the women's vault final of Artistic Gymnastics

Dipa karmakar was real surprise:tup: . We won one medal this time in gymnastics , more will come in next edition and hopefully a medal or two in Olympics someday .. but for the moment I need more gold , gold ....gold goldddd:frown:

Dutt and sushil got techniq and brute force...

Fully agreed. These 2 wrestlers are really impressive.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Je baat Chori Dhume tha diye .. !!!!!

Babita was really impressive. When the wrestling started, canadian looked much stronger. I thought that canadian will win but babita displayed a might with technique. Babita was really impressive.

What about the recent pakistan vs india?
Inam(defending champ) lost to P.kumar in the bronze medal match.
scores were tied 6-6 at the end of the match,
but P.kumar won by technical superiority.

Inam(defending champ) lost to P.kumar in the bronze medal match.
scores were tied 6-6 at the end of the match,
but P.kumar won by technical superiority.

That is not technical superiority.Technical superiority is applied when point difference btw both player is equal to 10 or more. He won bcz he scored the last points...such is the rule.

That is not technical superiority.Technical superiority is applied when point difference btw both player is equal to 10 or more. He won bcz he scored the last points...such is the rule.
Oh thanks, yeah i guess u r right ,he had won by technical points. Because the officail CWG website mentioned the match result as ......

''Decision by Points - the loser with technical points''

i got confused wid that :)

We are in the top three in the games atleast by the no of tweets :D
SSE_Chart_WebBan%2001.08.14.jpg

Any news on how the other South Asian states are fairing i.e. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka?

Any news on how the other South Asian states are fairing i.e. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka?
Both have on silver medal. SL in weightlifting , and BD in shooting

I think you guys still have some boxers right? I remember seeing some names...and some of them winning medals in 2010 (gold?)

Table Tennis -- Achanta Sharath Kamal/Anthony Arputharaj move into Men's Doubles final with 11-7, 12-10, 11-3 victory over against Z Yang/J Zhan of Singapore

Silver medal assured, lets hope they can get a gold and improve our position in the overall tally!

Both have on silver medal. SL in weightlifting , and BD in shooting

I think you guys still have some boxers right? I remember seeing some names...and some of them winning medals in 2010 (gold?)

We have Muhammad Waseem in the semi's mate. That's it from what I know.

Results - Mens Fly 52kg - Boxing - Glasgow 2014 - Commonwealth Games - BBC Sport

The boxing is a little one sided with the English and NI boxer dominating. These guys benefit from massive investment and both countries have a long history in the sport.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom