What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

We have Muhammad Waseem in the semi's mate. That's it from what I know.

Results - Mens Fly 52kg - Boxing - Glasgow 2014 - Commonwealth Games - BBC Sport

The boxing is a little one sided with the English and NI boxer dominating. These guys benefit from massive investment and both countries have a long history in the sport.
Yeah I heard NI have 9 assured medals in boxing o.0. For them this boxing is nothing, it's like kindergarten, all the big guys from here go pro, thats what a lot of them aim at.

Anyway, your match is up against a Ghana boxer, seems fairly unknown, so there is a chance I think

Pnky Rani match coming up in a 10 minutes or so!

Yeah I heard NI have 9 assured medals in boxing o.0. For them this boxing is nothing, it's like kindergarten, all the big guys from here go pro, thats what a lot of them aim at.

Yes true. If you look at the rules change it has actually benefited them and these NI guys are going for KO's and TKO's. Strong boxers. Their grit can only be tested in the Olympics when yo have the powerful boxers of Russia, Central Asia, Cuba and so on.

Hopefully Pakistan will get a medal.

Yes true. If you look at the rules change it has actually benefited them and these NI guys are going for KO's and TKO's. Strong boxers. Their grit can only be tested in the Olympics when yo have the powerful boxers of Russia, Central Asia, Cuba and so on.

Yeah the rules change was suppose to bring it closer to pro levels. But one of the rules is under fire again due to an incident that happened at this cwg.
One aussie boxer got a cut above his eye in one of his matches (he won the watch), but due to cut he could not get medical clearance for his quarterfinals match.....we got a walkover into semis :D Aussie guy was crying (obviously) said the cut would not happened if he was wearing head gear.

Rani trailing 28-29

Rani is being real aggressive here.

I think Walsh is getting slightly ahead, that height advantage :(

This is seriously close....going down to the wire.

This is problem with sports like boxing, when it comes down to close contests :(

I wish there was a rule in boxing like in wrestling for not playing attacking :D

Rani played well... height became biggest factor for her.. more aggressive. .. that was close fight... I expected way before match starts. ... because rules became mysterious. ..

We can expect another bronze in lawn balls

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom