What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

Damn .. it looks interesting ... :p:
Wouldn't want to be served like this to me though no offence :fie:

I wasn't a fan of it either....but the taste of Ragi grows on you the more you try, kinda like wine. It's really easy to eat as well....You just have to take a small piece from the ball, dip it in the curry and slip it in all the way to the tummy. No need to masticate.:-)

One more Gold and we'll be back in 4th....But the top 3 have taken such a huge lead over the rest!:frown:

I wasn't a fan of it either....but the taste of Ragi grows on you the more you try, kinda like wine. It's really easy to eat as well....You just have to take a small piece from the ball, dip it in the curry and slip it in all the way to the tummy. No need to masticate.:-)
would love to try it, but not a big fan of non veg though.

yesterday disappointed lot.... it would be great pushover if we came out atleast 2 gold medals...

One more Gold and we'll be back in 4th....But the top 3 have taken such a huge lead over the rest!:frown:
5 th position. ..

yesterday disappointed lot.... it would be great pushover if we came out atleast 2 gold medals...

5 th position. ..
we have teams in squash semis, badminton as well lets hope for the best.

I visited other thread... still farhan claiming anything for kashmiri brothers. .. lol... hope their sacrifice continues forever ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom