What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

That's fine, but the reason he won was because he was the last to score points, which doesn't really feel right because they ended the match on even points. The Pakistani wrestler also went on the attack then the bell went.

Anyway, it's the rules.

Some of the tie-breaker rules in many games are outright stupid.

That's fine, but the reason he won was because he was the last to score points, which doesn't really feel right because they ended the match on even points. The Pakistani wrestler also went on the attack then the bell went.

Anyway, it's the rules.

We can't dispute on time period. .. We lost boxing bouts with unclear rules... at least they displayed points in wrestling unlike boxing...

It's good to get away from all that religious and political bigotry going all around.
True indeed....i feel like having an headace everytime i peep into those True indeed....i feel like having an headace everytime i peep into those True indeed....i feel like having an headace everytime i peep into those True indeed....i feel like having an headace everytime i peep into those threads.

Ragi mudde with kuri saaru. :D

DSCN0191.JPG

Aise hadgole roz khata hai, tabhi toh hadgole accha phekta hai.:enjoy:
Damn .. it looks interesting ... :p:
Wouldn't want to be served like this to me though no offence :fie:

That and also I'm also thinking it might affect gowda's grip on the discus and be slippery, but then all of them will have those issues.
I dont think it vl be much of an issue with Vikas....bt wetness in track does effect the runners...look at the time taken by each one of'em ....its a good 2:00 mins....it show how though it was to run .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom