What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

6-6, because the Indian wrestler scored last he won. I think they should introduce extra periods. But well done to the Indian fellow.

WRT medals talIy think problem was in shooting some people who were expected to take gold didnt, and sometimes it was a very close match, and they just lost out. If those had come through, then position 4 finish for sure.

6-6, because the Indian wrestler scored last he won. I think they should introduce extra periods. But well done to the Indian fellow.
Yeah slightly odd rule....but hey I'm not complaining :p

Law of the game...but its kinda absurd. In case of same points, the one who got on the back on other wrestler most of the times should be awarded the game or similar yardsticks...my 2 cents

WRT medals talIy think problem .was in shooting some people who were expected to take gold didnt, and sometimes it was a very close match, and they just lost out. If those had come through, then position 4 finish for sure.

No excuses. We ended 2nd last time. 4th or 5th position not at all acceptable

Law of the game...but its kinda absurd. In case of same points, the one who got on the back on other wrestler most of the times should be awarded the game or similar yardsticks...my 2 cents

Yes true. They really should introduce more periods. Other sports did the same thing.

As Indian knew about the rule , I am sure Pakistani too knew about it.

actually he score two points by coming back to Pak wrestler. .

After the Wrestling....this seems so peaceful hehe.
No excuses. We ended 2nd last time. 4th or 5th position not at all acceptable
Nope it is understandable. If you remove 30 medals from out last games tally, we would end up 4th position.

Events that were excluded for these games accounted for 30 medals last time. Obviously you wont get the same position. I thought 50 medals would be a pretty good finish.

Giant in action.

vikas-gowda-0a.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom