What's new

Coming World War3. And The Role Of Iran And Pakistan

Every Muslim talk about Ummah denying of Ummah automatically turns us into kafirs because that is order in Quran that is order of Sunnah what we need to do is put pressure on these traitor leaders either they improve themselves or they would be taken out

No one gets turned into Kafir just like that, even in the times of Holy Prophet (PBUH) there were many Kuffar in the disguise of Islam, but neither Holy Prophet declared them Kafir or allowed anyone else to declare them Kafir. We need to get out of this obsession of Kufr. What we do not realise that our enemies disguised in religious outfit are exploiting our innocent, devoted people and misguiding them into those activities which are 180 degrees opposite to the true Islamic teachings. These impostors are referring to verses of Holy Quran which suits their objective and omit the portion which elaborates on the situation. Likewise, they come up with their own version of Quranic commentary. A common man who is not educated and recites Holy Quran without understanding the meaning of it, just blindly follows it. Just tell me how many times people go back and check reference quoted in Jumma prayers from Holy Quran.

How many times we have gone back and done a research on the original scriptures, especially when it comes to the narration by these unauthentic mullas. Islam does not recognise clergy as a profession, it advocates everyone to do a research independently. In our society, until recently, the most incompetent person was made a molvi so that he could earn his living. That generation is in large quantity spreading their version of Islam and we without TEHQEEK follow them. Islam stresses on education, just look at Mr Fazl ur Rehman, he claims to be an Aalim, but does not fulfill basic requirement of education. Now a change is taking place and educated people are venturing into islamic studies, but it is important to know from where they are acquiring their education. Is it their research and supervision of authentic scholars or the same nincompoops of the family.

If we understand the basic teachings of Islam, believe me there will be a lot of peace in this country and it will be much easier to unite Ummah, which many desire. If we do not have thorough knowledge of basic and we want to jump to advance, we will always be fighting on non issues and killing people of same belief. Learn to crawl before leaping into walking and running. I am sure a life time is required to understand and implement basics, not much will be left to adopt advance.

No one gets turned into Kafir just like that, even in the times of Holy Prophet (PBUH) there were many Kuffar in the disguise of Islam, but neither Holy Prophet declared them Kafir or allowed anyone else to declare them Kafir. We need to get out of this obsession of Kufr. What we do not realise that our enemies disguised in religious outfit are exploiting our innocent, devoted people and misguiding them into those activities which are 180 degrees opposite to the true Islamic teachings. These impostors are referring to verses of Holy Quran which suits their objective and omit the portion which elaborates on the situation. Likewise, they come up with their own version of Quranic commentary. A common man who is not educated and recites Holy Quran without understanding the meaning of it, just blindly follows it. Just tell me how many times people go back and check reference quoted in Jumma prayers from Holy Quran.

How many times we have gone back and done a research on the original scriptures, especially when it comes to the narration by these unauthentic mullas. Islam does not recognise clergy as a profession, it advocates everyone to do a research independently. In our society, until recently, the most incompetent person was made a molvi so that he could earn his living. That generation is in large quantity spreading their version of Islam and we without TEHQEEK follow them. Islam stresses on education, just look at Mr Fazl ur Rehman, he claims to be an Aalim, but does not fulfill basic requirement of education. Now a change is taking place and educated people are venturing into islamic studies, but it is important to know from where they are acquiring their education. Is it their research and supervision of authentic scholars or the same nincompoops of the family.

If we understand the basic teachings of Islam, believe me there will be a lot of peace in this country and it will be much easier to unite Ummah, which many desire. If we do not have thorough knowledge of basic and we want to jump to advance, we will always be fighting on non issues and killing people of same belief. Learn to crawl before leaping into walking and running. I am sure a life time is required to understand and implement basics, not much will be left to adopt advance.
Mr if you deny Ummah you deny ayats of the Quran in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW even muafiqs didn't do that because they knew they would get exposed and also in time of caliphs not one came up with this idea this idea is brought after end of caliphate in 20th century and when some slave minded people became so obsessed with their western masters that they thought nationalism is every thing that is why great thinker Iqbal said in these times the biggest false GOD is country yes Islam does not have clergy because in Islam every person should try to have as much knowledge of Islam as you could but still some people should be their who must be doing work of Islam 24 hours Mr and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have great importance to Scholars Mr what we need to do is put pressure on governments and try to form EU type thing between Muslim countries at least among Sunni states

Mr if you deny Ummah you deny ayats of the Quran in time of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW even muafiqs didn't do that because they knew they would get exposed and also in time of caliphs not one came up with this idea this idea is brought after end of caliphate in 20th century and when some slave minded people became so obsessed with their western masters that they thought nationalism is every thing that is why great thinker Iqbal said in these times the biggest false GOD is country yes Islam does not have clergy because in Islam every person should try to have as much knowledge of Islam as you could but still some people should be their who must be doing work of Islam 24 hours Mr and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have great importance to Scholars Mr what we need to do is put pressure on governments and try to form EU type thing between Muslim countries at least among Sunni states

See this is what I was referring to blindly getting emotional. I never denied Ummah in my complete text and here you are referring to something totally non existent. You are again jumping on sunni states and referring to Holy Quran without even reading it. Tell me has quran not talked about distributing people in tribes, so that they develop an identity (words to that effect). Tell me what are the categories of Jihad, is defending your home, your city and your country not part of Jihad. If it is then Islam does promote nationalism. Had there been no recognition of tribes and territories then why was it mentioned that in Taqwa there is no difference between Arab and Ajam, black and white. Islam regards all social setups and then talks about a religion without boundaries, not country without boundaries. A misconception spread by unauthentic mullahs

There are military powers in the world today that could potentially wish you harm, if they do not already do, for whom militarily and strategically you are little more than a Bhutan.

Apart from the US no one has that capability.

Apart from the US no one has that capability.

You think Russia cannot? You think NATO minus the US, especially France and the UK, cannot (even with whittled down expeditionary capabilities)? I do not think there is any way you can hit back at them directly, short of retaliating against their allies, like Israel. Which of course you realize is a very very bad idea and would only hasten your demise as a nation.

You think Russia cannot? You think NATO minus the US, especially France and the UK, cannot (even with whittled down expeditionary capabilities)? I do not think there is any way you can hit back at them directly, short of retaliating against their allies, like Israel. Which of course you realize is a very very bad idea and would only hasten your demise as a nation.
No one can, unless traitors from within. Yes, in any such encounter Pakistan will be pushed back by a couple of decades, but it will not be Afghanistan or Iraq. They will find another Vietnam here and will be difficult for them to fight an urban guerrilla war.

No one can, unless traitors from within. Yes, in any such encounter Pakistan will be pushed back by a couple of decades, but it will not be Afghanistan or Iraq. They will find another Vietnam here and will be difficult for them to fight an urban guerrilla war.

Depends on the objectives. They could simply bomb you back to the stone age and leave for home. Leaving you in the throes of civil anarchy, starvation, and disease.

Evident all around the globe

So we agree then.

Coming back to @Aeronaut 's assertion, the same could be done to you by 3 other nuclear powers.

Nuclear powers you do not have the ability or means to hit back at as yet. Leave alone MAD inventories and delivery capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

None of those nations apart from the US has the ability to invade Pakistan. Russia,UK etc are middle weights, they are unable to do such a thing on their own. Most of NATO's capability comes from the US forces, so discount that out.

So we agree then.

Coming back to @Aeronaut 's assertion, the same could be done to you by 3 other nuclear powers.

Nuclear powers you do not have the ability or means to hit back at as yet. Leave alone MAD inventories and delivery capabilities.

My agreement is restricted to the war damage only.

Last edited by a moderator:
None of those nations apart from the US has the ability to invade Pakistan. Russia,UK etc are middle weights, they are unable to do such a thing on their own. Most of NATO's capability comes from the US forces, so discount that out.

I think Russia can invade you still, and that their military might has not degraded anywhere close to the level their economic and manufacturing might has. And they have a pretty direct land bridge to make that happen should the need arise. The UK and France can both raise expeditionary forces to reach your shores. Post which there will follow weeks if not months of naval blockade and HE pounding to take our communications, utilities, bridges, dams, and most of your airforce, and all of your navy. They simply do not need to set foot on your soil to take you out as a functioning nation and permanently as a military power.

I think Russia can invade you still, and that their military might has not degraded anywhere close to the level their economic and manufacturing might has. And they have a pretty direct land bridge to make that happen should the need arise. The UK and France can both raise expeditionary forces to reach your shores. Post which there will follow weeks if not months of naval blockade and HE pounding to take our communications, utilities, bridges, dams, and most of your airforce, and all of your navy. They simply do not need to set foot on your soil to take you out as a functioning nation and permanently as a military power.

They would have to invade the entire C.Asia before that. They have learned their lesson.

Back
Top Bottom