What's new

Coming World War3. And The Role Of Iran And Pakistan

@ zarvan when are you planning to join the jihad against the kuffars and slaughter them? I personally think you're wasting time posting here. The Taliban could do with a few field commanders such as urself. Or are you part of the cyber division of the Taliban?

We need our leadership like this man
arrow-down.jpg

Muhammad-Zia-ul-Haq-9541204-2-402.jpg

And not like this man
arrow-down.jpg

caricature_nawaz_sharif_by_junaidmiran-d58gagz.jpg

damn right , bro. :pakistan:

Ummah is their that is Muslims from whole world are fighting in Syria and Afghanistan and Chenchnya the problem is traitor governments and they are paying the price but people are rising up and fighting for Ummah

And what do you have to say about the Saudi funded FSA-Qatari funded Al-Nusra in Syria, and Saudi bankrolled Egyptian military killing 1000s of Ikhwan in cold blood? - Is ummah not present there or what?

If they don't help yes they betray but if some one commits a crime or a rape doesn't mean you and me also start doing that if I go by your logic sir that would make sense

You need to answer my first question. Why should a Pakistani fight for a Saudi, when a Saudi isn't willing to fight for a Pakistani ?

I have Mr I follow Quran and Sunnah not USA or Saudi Arabia

Quran says that all men are equal, but you want to fight for a nation that wont fight for you. Where is equality in there?

Ummah is their that is Muslims from whole world are fighting in Syria and Afghanistan and Chenchnya the problem is traitor governments and they are paying the price but people are rising up and fighting for Ummah

Lets see,

Muslims in Pakistan are fighting Muslims,
Muslims in Syria are fighting Muslims,
Muslims in Libya were fighting ... Muslims..

No unified cause or similar cause there.. NO UMMAH.

Lets see,

you are basically agreeing to zarvan who says lets have ummah and fight non muslims.. no?

Pakistan should stay out of any conflict anywhere! It's best for us, our army our weapons are for us only, We should focus on our motherland, and solve its own problems.

First who is talking about governments here they are traitors Mr and when you are attacked give call of Jihad Muslims from all over the world would come to fight for you they came in Afghanistan they will come for you problem is traitor governments Mr and understand they ayat ALLAH has also called Muslim brothers and part of Ummah by denying Ummah you are denying Quran and orders of RASOOL SAW Mr @Oscar you said about Muslims fighting each other when you allow unislamic things betray Ummah Sir this was bound to happen to you read Quran and Sunnah you would know this kind of azaab was promised by ALLAH he in Quran said and I would teach you a lesson by you killing each other and this is also told in Sunnah and Hadees Mr so you have already lost 50000 it can increase ten times if we don't mend our ways because USA will come for us too either now or a little later

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan, what do you learn about Syria, Egypt and Iraq, where is everybody? Only option you can freely to go Arab countries, let's forget Pakistan, your own motherland.
What I learn is Ummah is their the problem is our traitor leaders Muslims when ever attacked other Muslims from around the world have went their to fight for them in Syria and for egypt protests took place in whole Muslim world the problem is traitor governments

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets see,

here is reply for you
1185752_542045565850259_1721950480_n.jpg

What I learn is Ummah is their the problem is our traitor leaders Muslims when ever attacked other Muslims from around the world have went their to fight for them in Syria and for egypt protests took place in whole Muslim world the problem is traitor governments

We have to come out of this buzz word Ummah till we get our house in order. None other muslim country talk about Ummah and we are stuck with it, creating problems for our own selves. We have to first think Pakistan, when we sort out our problems then we should try to help Ummah. A drowning man cannot help another drowning person.

We have to come out of this buzz word Ummah till we get our house in order. None other muslim country talk about Ummah and we are stuck with it, creating problems for our own selves. We have to first think Pakistan, when we sort out our problems then we should try to help Ummah. A drowning man cannot help another drowning person.

Every Muslim talk about Ummah denying of Ummah automatically turns us into kafirs because that is order in Quran that is order of Sunnah what we need to do is put pressure on these traitor leaders either they improve themselves or they would be taken out

Every Muslim talk about Ummah denying of Ummah automatically turns us into kafirs because that is order in Quran that is order of Sunnah what we need to do is put pressure on these traitor leaders either they improve themselves or they would be taken out

So what will happen if you 'turn into kaffir' ? :rofl:

Chinese boots on the ground would be needed if we would have been Bhutan, but that isn't the case is it?

Pakistan doesn't NEED ANYONE to come and fight for us. Pakistan doesn't NEED TO FIGHT FOR ANYONE but its own people.

There are military powers in the world today that could potentially wish you harm, if they do not already do, for whom militarily and strategically you are little more than a Bhutan.

Back
Top Bottom