What's new

Coming World War3. And The Role Of Iran And Pakistan

Sir Pakistan can't stay out of these conflicts other wise soon Pakistan could become history what we need to do is try to form more close alliance with Arab countries both economic and military other wise the things could get worse

pakistan can if WW3 begin than don't attack over india.

Against any country that has the will and the capability of wishing you harm. Any country.

Chinese boots on the ground would be needed if we would have been Bhutan, but that isn't the case is it?

Pakistan doesn't NEED ANYONE to come and fight for us. Pakistan doesn't NEED TO FIGHT FOR ANYONE but its own people.

Be more specific, Chinese boots against who?

Do Muslim countries want a military alliance?
They would have too Sir GCC countries pretty much already have we have nuclear weapons Sir and missile systems we could enter that alliance we are without doubt and if Saudi Arabia gets involved in any war we would be part of that war So if that happens it could result in disaster for Pakistan USA is slowly taking out those countries who can damage to Israel and as next step Egypt could be next and than Saudi Arabia we better do something other wise this fire would burn us all and I assure the most important target for USA Israel and our beloved India is us China is now out off their league we are quite close to being targeted and they already have quite strong case against us

They would have too Sir GCC countries pretty much already have we have nuclear weapons Sir and missile systems we could enter that alliance we are without doubt and if Saudi Arabia gets involved in any war we would be part of that war So if that happens it could result in disaster for Pakistan USA is slowly taking out those countries who can damage to Israel and as next step Egypt could be next and than Saudi Arabia we better do something other wise this fire would burn us all and I assure the most important target for USA Israel and our beloved India is us China is now out off their league we are quite close to being targeted and they already have quite strong case against us

Here is a question for you Zarvan. Do you think that Saudis,Egyptians and others will send their forces to help us if we get invaded by India again? - Be honest with me.

Here is a question for you Zarvan. Do you think that Saudis,Egyptians and others will send their forces to help us if we get invaded by India again? - Be honest with me.
If not forces the money would come Mr specially now be cause their own specially saudi defense depends on us our nukes are their only defense even if they are best trained USA would not let them go sooner or later they would come for Saudi Arabia its only our nuclear program along with forces of whole specially Muslim world would come and Mr if they don't even send do you think you stay out of a conflict in which directly Saudi Arabia is involved Man but seriously :omghaha: and even their are chances of forces come quite large chances

If not forces the money would come Mr specially now be cause their own specially saudi defense depends on us our nukes are their only defense even if they are best trained USA would not let them go sooner or later they would come for Saudi Arabia its only our nuclear program along with forces of whole specially Muslim world would come and Mr if they don't even send do you think you stay out of a conflict in which directly Saudi Arabia is involved Man but seriously :omghaha: and even their are chances of forces come quite large chances

Chances are zero - the sooner you learn it the better. No one will come to help us.....absolutely no one.

Chances are zero - the sooner you learn it the better. No one will come to help us.....absolutely no one.

Chances are really high let the war come you would see Mr and the better you learn the we can't stay out of Muslim Ummah issues the better for you Sir because this issues will also come to us and we won't have any peace until we enter that issue and try to resolve it

Same with India IMO. USA will pass a few resolutions, Japan will cry, EU will dilly-dally. We will stew in our own juice :cry:

How would you launch nuclear warheads to United States ? You are fool enough to destroy your own country just for the sake of your Arabian masters and please for god sake don't give me ummah crap. We are already seeing it in ME from quite long.

How would you launch nuclear warheads to United States ? You are fool enough to destroy your own country just for the sake of your Arabian masters and please for god sake don't give me ummah crap. We are already seeing it in ME from quite long.

First we are working on longer range missiles secondly if not USA than from Saudi Arabia we can target lot of their Nato allies and specially their favorite Israel Ummah is reality weather you accept it or not

I resonate @Aeronaut 's opinion and salute him for being a voice of sanity!

@Zarvan no one came to help us when we needed them the most. These Saudis treat us the worst when we go to work for them in their country what makes you think they will shed blood for us?

Last edited by a moderator:
First we are working on longer range missiles secondly if not USA than from Saudi Arabia we can target lot of their Nato allies and specially their favorite Israel Ummah is reality weather you accept it or not

I hope Pakistan Army officials or GOP does not think along your line. If you dare to do that trust me Pakistan will be in history books forever and that desert on whose behalf you are talking to fight will be in stone age.Hold your horses and come out of your fantasies.

And what do you think NATO is doing..there is no such thing as Ummah..its all in your head.I suggest you visit some Arab Countries and after a while you will also get rid of this Arab Ummah stuff..provided you don't get deported in just few days coz of your views.

I hope Pakistan Army officials or GOP does not think along your line. If you dare to do that trust me Pakistan will be in history books forever and that desert on whose behalf you are talking to fight will be in stone age.Hold your horses and come out of your fantasies.

Mr they think like that is why we participate in Arab Israel war that is why we destroyed Russia

Back
Top Bottom