What's new

Coming World War3. And The Role Of Iran And Pakistan

It was 40 years ago - things have changed. Zarvan, bhai - no one is going to fight for us and that is enough reason for us to refuse to fight for anyone else.

O really Mr I have lot of sources in the Army and I am giving you guarantee nothing has changed Mr still Pakistan is running training camps still people are being trained for fight in many areas half of my relatives are in Armed Forces Sir nothing has changed not single bit

I resonate @Aeronaut 's opinion and salute him for being a voice of sanity!

@Zarvan no one came to help us when we needed them the most. These Saudis treat us the worst when we go to work for them in their country what makes you think they will shed blood for us?

Their own security depends on us okay when Saudi Arabia gets involved with some one stay away or try you would see Pakistan would turn into blood bath within two days if Pakistan does nothing Mr just wait and see

Who all came to help you from Ummah in 71 and 99 after Arab Israel war :omghaha: ?

71 they came Mr Indonesia came also UAE and Saudi Arabia helped us their military sucked at that time still they had weapons and they gave to us our own people turned against us because of our disaster policies since our creation and than you took advantage Mr and now we have nuclear weapons Mr game is totally changed Saudi own security depends on us

Last edited by a moderator:
Their own security depends on us okay when Saudi Arabia gets involved with some one stay away or try you would see Pakistan would turn into blood bath within two days if Pakistan does nothing Mr just wait and see

71 they came Mr Indonesia came also UAE and Saudi Arabia helped us their military sucked at that time still they had weapons and they gave to us our own people turned against us because of our disaster policies since our creation and than you took advantage Mr and now we have nuclear weapons Mr game is totally changed Saudi own security depends on us

Saudis use your countrymen like condoms and discard you when they're done. Have self respect and self determination: the people of Pakistan are our priority and give the flag another look there's white in there too so your brothers are also the Hindus, Christians and Sikhs who reside within Pakistan.

Even getting support from so many countries you did not manage to save yourself. At this point of junction you still believe that they are dependent on you just because you have nuclear weapons. From where will they fire it, from their arse ? It is still a question ? KSA does not have anything against Israel and USA and you have everything against them, don't know for what reason. They are not going to ask you for any help.GCC is far better to defend themselve. Yes you can give your soldiers to die for them else they don't give two rats to you.NO once can stop you to live in fools paradise.

Saudis use your countrymen like condoms and discard you when they're done. Have self respect and self determination: the people of Pakistan are our priority and give the flag another look there's white in there too so your brothers are also the Hindus, Christians and Sikhs who reside within Pakistan.

First in Islam only Muslim are brothers Mr secondly yes their are minorities in our country and they have to be protected by the state that is their right in Islam secondly Saudi Arabia more than Saudis it is Islam which is important and staying away from that would mean betrayal of Islam and Muslims and you would forget what Taliban war did the blood bath which would come than

Even getting support from so many countries you did not manage to save yourself. At this point of junction you still believe that they are dependent on you just because you have nuclear weapons. From where will they fire it, from their arse ? It is still a question ? KSA does not have anything against Israel and USA and you have everything against them, don't know for what reason. They are not going to ask you for any help.GCC is far better to defend themselve. Yes you can give your soldiers to die for them else they don't give two rats to you.NO once can stop you to live in fools paradise.
When your own people are against you than no body from outside can safe you and Israel as long as jersulism is not freed we have all against them and who said Saudi has nothing against them every Muslim has MR

@Zarvan

Nothing will happen if something happens to Saudi Arabia - they can defend themselves.

@Zarvan
l
Nothing will happen if something happens to Saudi Arabia - they can defend themselves.

You would see just do nothing and you would see what would happen in Pakistan until than have nice dreams Sir and I asked you question on Pakistani Military Media please answer

We can stay out. However if you are interested in fighting for someone else than be my guest. As far as i am concerned i will only fight for my folk,my people and my country.

Apne jaise aur Pakistani tayyar karo.. That's the best thing you can do for Pakistan...

You would see just do nothing and you would see what would happen in Pakistan until than have nice dreams Sir and I asked you question on Pakistani Military Media please answer

Zarvan mera queation bhi to nhi answer kia na apnay. Just give me ONE good reason, why Pakistanis should fight for Saudis when Saudis can't fight for Pakistanis?

Friendship works both ways - what works one way is called 'slavery'.

Apne jaise aur Pakistani tayyar karo.. That's the best thing you can do for Pakistan...

Bht band baj chuka hai - trust me the new generation of Pakistanis are very different....they are inheriting a nuclear power.......they won't buy this crap for peanuts.

The wars going on, the aggression against Muslim countries, isn't that WW3 for you?

Zarvan mera queation bhi to nhi answer kia na apnay. Just give me ONE good reason, why Pakistanis should fight for Saudis when Saudis can't fight for Pakistanis?

Friendship works both ways - what works one way is called 'slavery'.

Bht band baj chuka hai - trust me the new generation of Pakistanis are very different....they are inheriting a nuclear power.......they won't buy this crap for peanuts.
If I reply it to you but it can be harsh one Sir first we are part of Ummah weather you like it or not if you won't fight your people would and stopping them would mean you are asking for war in your own country thirdly if Pakistan gets attacked even if Saudi government does nothing you would see lot of Saudis trying to reach Pakistan to fight for us and also Muslims of other countries the problem is our traitor governments and in case of Saudis we give a dam about King the problem is with religious sites and Sir relax and live in your dreams of sitting home doing nothing but if Saudia get attacked Pakistan would be in flames but I know Pakistan would reach Saudi Arabia even before start of war

Let Iran be bomb, it is not our interest to protect them. Pakistan should stay out.

First in Islam only Muslim are brothers Mr secondly yes their are minorities in our country and they have to be protected by the state that is their right in Islam secondly Saudi Arabia more than Saudis it is Islam which is important and staying away from that would mean betrayal of Islam and Muslims and you would forget what Taliban war did the blood bath which would come than

When your own people are against you than no body from outside can safe you and Israel as long as jersulism is not freed we have all against them and who said Saudi has nothing against them every Muslim has MR

Islam makes humans brethern by being children of Adam.

Saudis are a dynsty. There are no Kings in Islam why is your holy land being ruled by a man who calls himself king and passes power on to his sons? As a Muslim you should target to liberate the Holy land from these so called Kings.

Back
Top Bottom