What's new

Coming World War3. And The Role Of Iran And Pakistan

Chances are really high let the war come you would see Mr and the better you learn the we can't stay out of Muslim Ummah issues the better for you Sir because this issues will also come to us and we won't have any peace until we enter that issue and try to resolve it
Does this muslim ummah care as much for you as you care for them?

Zarvan mera queation bhi to nhi answer kia na apnay. Just give me ONE good reason, why Pakistanis should fight for Saudis when Saudis can't fight for Pakistanis?

Friendship works both ways - what works one way is called 'slavery'.

Bht band baj chuka hai - trust me the new generation of Pakistanis are very different....they are inheriting a nuclear power.......they won't buy this crap for peanuts.

I'll answer that for you because we consider them our masters they don't consider us anything more than labour.

Koyi World war 3 nahin hoga.... Time aur bandwidth barbaad math karoooo.... please

If I reply it to you but it can be harsh one Sir first we are part of Ummah weather you like it or not if you won't fight your people would and stopping them would mean you are asking for war in your own country thirdly if Pakistan gets attacked even if Saudi government does nothing you would see lot of Saudis trying to reach Pakistan to fight for us and also Muslims of other countries the problem is our traitor governments and in case of Saudis we give a dam about King the problem is with religious sites and Sir relax and live in your dreams of sitting home doing nothing but if Saudia get attacked Pakistan would be in flames but I know Pakistan would reach Saudi Arabia even before start of war

Is Ummah going to fight for us or it only applies to Pakistanis?

Is Pakistani blood cheaper than the Saudi blood?

Is Ummah going to fight for us or it only applies to Pakistanis?

Is Pakistani blood cheaper than the Saudi blood?

It applies to every one but that doesn't mean you betray Ummah if others are doing nothing that is the most cheap argument

It applies to every one but that doesn't mean you betray Ummah if others are doing nothing that is the most cheap argument

When the Ummah doesn't defend Pakistan, it is 'Not Betraying' Ummah? - But When we do the same its a 'betrayal'. ?

It doesn't make sense.

Wish there were no gun powder in the history!

Only cavalry, horsemen and war elephants etc...!!

What WW3? what role of iran and pakistan in it? what is the thread starter trying to say?? pls elaborate.

@Zarvan, what do you learn about Syria, Egypt and Iraq, where is everybody? Only option you can freely to go Arab countries, let's forget Pakistan, your own motherland.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, he is a bit naive. He will learn when he goes to Saudi Arabia.

Yes, he will learn some military stuffs and update old pictures, where he ask planes number means. It takes time he will get full mature yet.

What if there is no Ummah to betray? Or rather, those leading the "Ummah" dont see a Ummah as you are so desperate to see.

Ummah is their that is Muslims from whole world are fighting in Syria and Afghanistan and Chenchnya the problem is traitor governments and they are paying the price but people are rising up and fighting for Ummah

When the Ummah doesn't defend Pakistan, it is 'Not Betraying' Ummah? - But When we do the same its a 'betrayal'. ?

It doesn't make sense.

If they don't help yes they betray but if some one commits a crime or a rape doesn't mean you and me also start doing that if I go by your logic sir that would make sense

No, he is a bit naive. He will learn when he goes to Saudi Arabia.

I have Mr I follow Quran and Sunnah not USA or Saudi Arabia

Koyi World war 3 nahin hoga.... Time aur bandwidth barbaad math karoooo.... please

Is this thread based on the assumption that an attack on Iran or Pakistan will result in WW3? @Zarvan? we wouldn't mind breaking your bubble if it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom