What's new

Coming to reality, china starts carrying supply on foot and animals, living in stone huts.

@manga please be considerate. Obviously that poor soldier is missing his mommy. And keeping this in mind PLA will organize drone deliveries of chocolate milk and strawberry candy for him to sleep at night.
It's ok I'm pretty sure the Indian soldiers will get supplies of cow dung and cow urine rations once in a while :D :rofl: ... until then, they will starve.

Why not go attack the Chinese then. You have 300 thousands against PLA 60 thousands, what are you waiting for? Don't just be a keyboard warrior here.
We don't have habit of poking our nose into others affairs, you seem to be good at it so keep up the good work👍

@manga please be considerate. Obviously that poor soldier is missing his mommy. And keeping this in mind PLA will organize drone deliveries of chocolate milk and strawberry candy for him to sleep at night.
yes. and teddy bears too...
How will they carry all those Indian pows that surrendered so easily. It’s not an easy task since the Indian pows smell
1602870408914.jpeg

Why not go attack the Chinese then. You have 300 thousands against PLA 60 thousands, what are you waiting for? Don't just be a keyboard warrior here.

Well someone has to act like a grown up here...
How will they carry all those Indian pows that surrendered so easily. It’s not an easy task since the Indian pows smell
View attachment 680027

We have taken lots of POWs and killed several soldiers. IA would never reveal pictures of what we did.

I know no one can beat keyboard Indian warrior. :disagree:

Did you ask your leaders why, after occupying Galwan for two months they suddenly withdrew? All those tents etc. you were boasting about, are completely gone. They didn't tell you that because it shows one more ghastly tale of absolute incompetence of the Chinese CCP and PLA. I can tell you the REAL story of those morons. Care to hear?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom