What's new

Coming to reality, china starts carrying supply on foot and animals, living in stone huts.

In east Asian culture is ok to cry when saying goodbye to families and parents, but not after being beaten by enemies.
U.S soldier saying good bye to their family before the war

The videos you showed are of strong and tough men honorably saying good bye to their families. But this.....I don't even know what to say about this goddamn disgrace. it would be a disgrace to fight them. Just take them back.

The videos you showed are of strong and tough men honorably saying good bye to their families. But this.....I don't even know what to say about this goddamn disgrace. it would be a disgrace to fight them. Just take them back.

Haha, why Americans cry leaving their families, it's honorable action, why Chinese cry for the same reason, it's a disgrace.... Your Slave mentality runs so deep and is beyond any help

Nice try. This was immedeately after a terrorist attack svereal years ago where they saw their colleagues die....very different from crying when you miss mommy :)

Nice try. This was immedeately after a terrorist attack svereal years ago where they saw their colleagues die....very different from crying when you miss mommy :)

sadly I can't play this game too much because IA refuses to release more videos. They keep saying 'someone has to act grownup' :(

Because you have no videos or real evidence. Indian army release a video where 10 of them ganged up On one pla but refuses to show any evidence of dead pla? Your full of shit like that time you claimed to invent the internet

Chinese aren’t the ones who surrendered like bitches
1602873212850.jpeg

What's the point in attacking when you know these jokers will have to withdraw eventually because of their own incompetence and stupidity. Till the end of July they didn't even have brains enough to make a move on the heights. In mountain warfare, heights are the key. You keep even a million men down there you need a big effort to evict the heights. In order to evict the heights of Kargil we had to pound a hundred artillery shells into the mountains every day, bring out the jet fighters and even then send troops scaling up the mountains up for hand to hand combat. Are these sissies even trying?
HaHa, SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS can fight?
SURELY YOU JOKE.

Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass 33.jpg

Because you have no videos or real evidence. Indian army release a video where 10 of them ganged up On one pla but refuses to show any evidence of dead pla? Your full of shit like that time you claimed to invent the internet

Chinese aren’t the ones who surrendered like bitches
View attachment 680046

we killed 40 of your mean and you didn't do anything. We took over every single height in the area and your bitches are down there drinking chocolate milk. We know where things are headed.

we killed 40 of your mean and you didn't do anything. We took over every single height in the area and your bitches are down there drinking chocolate milk. We know where things are headed.
That 40 is based on what?
yeah we trust Indian source

Check what happens when you aren’t outnumbering China 10-1
View attachment 680050

we do know, in galwan we were 40 and you were 300 in the first round. Then when we sent 50 Ghataks---your commanders were weeping when they came to the Indian base to carry back the 16 dead bodies of the troops we massacred....

we do know, in galwan we were 40 and you were 300 in the first round. Then when we sent 50 Ghataks---your commanders were weeping when they came to the Indian base to carry back the 16 dead bodies of the troops we massacred....
India is not a big believer in providing real evidence is it?
According to you Indian invented internet 9000 years ago too

India is not a big believer in providing real evidence is it?
According to you Indian invented internet 9000 years ago too
Men, I really feel shame have Indian as our enemy, I really think they not qualify.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom