What's new

Coming to Islamabad after 23 years

@Starlord islamabad say Baikal kar muree chala jana it is a good place with lot of people and food. From there you can go to nathiagali. The rooms in Nathiagali are expensive there are good hotels there and if you want to go there pack extra warm clothes. You are coming from Karachi so seeing clouds below you will be a good experience for you. It is off season there so accommodation will be cheap but being a bit street smart you can find a good deal for you.

Nathiagali will be most peace full on weak day but boys and girls will follow in on week ends in form of couples and college and university trips.

Nathiagali has 2 tracks around it for mountain tracking one in nathiagali and other in donga gali. Both are good but you need to be a bit athlete to walk on them they consume your stamina.

Donna gali is just few kilometers from nathiagali

@Starlord bhai nhi kidhar thailand aur kidhar main apka bhai yahi *** pass bhatak raha hai :D

acha islo main phondi kahan karmi hai iskeliya @Zibago se rabta kiya jai.

Wese main jinnah super ya centurus jatta hoon phoondi ka liya :D
apka bhai 3rd gen hai jo islo main hain :D
Centaurus ka boycott

Ok guys, so I am coming to Islamabad on 2nd of December , I have my Interview scheduled in USA Embassy( not on 2nd December ) . It will be hardly a few hour thing , and than i will be all free so I am thinking about spending some time in Islamabad and the surrounding Areas . I am not sure about going to Naran and Kagan which is in my consideration but I'm a bit tight on Money right now so most likely can't afford to go there, So members who live in Islamabad or surrounding can tell me places to visit , Like i know about Margalla Hills , Shah faisal Mosque , Pakistan Monument etc , I am traveling to Islamabad after 23 years last time it was in 1995 when i was just 4 years old , so i hardly remember anything .
I do heard that there are some beautiful places near Punjab which worth visiting , if someone can help me with direction and names i would be glad .

Please tag people who live in Islamabad or live close by .

@ghazi52 @tps77 @django @Mentee @war&peace @Hell hound @Mrc @Dubious @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana

What Level Nerd are you?

The hotels near Diplomatic enclave are Serena (very close) and Marriott (near Secretariat and PM house etc) .... and I don't think these are cheap hotels. If you wish to stay in Islamabad and wish it to be bit economic, your choice is Peshawar Moor or Karachi company ...... they are not that far from diplomatic enclave, considering Islamabad is not such a big city. You may find cheaper options in Rawalpindi but Pindi is Pindi.

I hope you already know how to access diplomatic enclave and how you will be transported to embassy for your interview. It's not, you taking a cab and arriving at embassy, you will first arrive at diplomatic shuttle and they will take you inside diplomatic enclave, once inside the enclave don't go anywhere wandering after you are done, wait at the pick up spot, enclave is a sensitive area and careless attitude can land you in trouble. Get before hand info on this ..... so no last hour rush and delays. For your interview, American politics is none of your business, your purpose of visit should be your concern.

Don't use kali peeli taxi, try using careem or uber. You are coming from Karachi try not saying words "abay shabay and others" .... don't want people to straight away know that you are a total stranger and have no idea of the city and surrounding places. Keep your original CNIC with you, Keep a debit card / ATM with you instead lots of cash, while using ATM take precautions that its not an open place, the machine is not rigged etc etc.

If you have 7 days at your disposal, you can easily manage visiting different places Nathiagali, ayubia, Murree to Taxila for historic sites. I am not available during the week days (because I have to post on PDF sitting in my office), but if you wish you can share your number just in case you need any info or help, and if you are still around the following Sunday, I can take you to Thandiani and other areas there .......

dinner at monal (just for the views) then get some good islamabadi hash (best in country) and if you can travel go to swat or naraz if not them nathia gali is a good place to chill relax.

well I am not Leaving Pakistan, I am taking my country with me .. that is my identity other than i am a Muslim , People in America will know me as a Pakistani Muslim .
Welcome to the lost crowd , another generation on the verge of disappearance ....

Ok guys, so I am coming to Islamabad on 2nd of December , I have my Interview scheduled in USA Embassy( not on 2nd December ) . It will be hardly a few hour thing , and than i will be all free so I am thinking about spending some time in Islamabad and the surrounding Areas . I am not sure about going to Naran and Kagan which is in my consideration but I'm a bit tight on Money right now so most likely can't afford to go there, So members who live in Islamabad or surrounding can tell me places to visit , Like i know about Margalla Hills , Shah faisal Mosque , Pakistan Monument etc , I am traveling to Islamabad after 23 years last time it was in 1995 when i was just 4 years old , so i hardly remember anything .
I do heard that there are some beautiful places near Punjab which worth visiting , if someone can help me with direction and names i would be glad .

Please tag people who live in Islamabad or live close by .

@ghazi52 @tps77 @django @Mentee @war&peace @Hell hound @Mrc @Dubious @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana

Forget about specific places and just drive around and come out at whatever you find interesting, which will be most of Islamabad actually.

And then you can try the Damn-e-Koh, Pir Sohawa (mountain top), the Super market and the Jinnah Super Market, a few Malls like the Centaurus for example, and then there is the Burgers place who make awesome burgers but I forgot the name as I've been only there once on my last journey home an year ago.

If you are into history then you can also travel around Taxila which ain;t too far and explore the ancient ruins and all.

And go on a hiking adventure from the Hiking trails, which is filled with amazing nature.

And as you can't visit the Northern areas, you can check out Murree and surrounding areas, to find something close to what you would have in the North.

And rest, she will sum it up...

Mana key wahan sundar sundar mahilayein ati hain par wahan apradi ney saajish kar key key ham desh bakhton par 300 ka lagan laga diya hy
Ye aniayi hy
Sundar sundar mahilayein ka liya 300 kuch bhi nhi :girl_wink:
Lakin 250 wapsi bhi tou hojati hai naa:D

The hotels near Diplomatic enclave are Serena (very close) and Marriott (near Secretariat and PM house etc) .... and I don't think these are cheap hotels. If you wish to stay in Islamabad and wish it to be bit economic, your choice is Peshawar Moor or Karachi company ...... they are not that far from diplomatic enclave, considering Islamabad is not such a big city. You may find cheaper options in Rawalpindi but Pindi is Pindi.

I hope you already know how to access diplomatic enclave and how you will be transported to embassy for your interview. It's not, you taking a cab and arriving at embassy, you will first arrive at diplomatic shuttle and they will take you inside diplomatic enclave, once inside the enclave don't go anywhere wandering after you are done, wait at the pick up spot, enclave is a sensitive area and careless attitude can land you in trouble. Get before hand info on this ..... so no last hour rush and delays. For your interview, American politics is none of your business, your purpose of visit should be your concern.

Don't use kali peeli taxi, try using careem or uber. You are coming from Karachi try not saying words "abay shabay and others" .... don't want people to straight away know that you are a total stranger and have no idea of the city and surrounding places. Keep your original CNIC with you, Keep a debit card / ATM with you instead lots of cash, while using ATM take precautions that its not an open place, the machine is not rigged etc etc.

If you have 7 days at your disposal, you can easily manage visiting different places Nathiagali, ayubia, Murree to Taxila for historic sites. I am not available during the week days (because I have to post on PDF sitting in my office), but if you wish you can share your number just in case you need any info or help, and if you are still around the following Sunday, I can take you to Thandiani and other areas there .......
mein to kahon ga paisey bachaye aur graby dalwa dalwa aik plate 10 bandon mein adjust karey :D
Agar kharchey ka mood hy to janu ko monal ley jaye 150 par aur baar baar jan bojh kar brake marey :D

Sundar sundar mahilayein ka liya 300 kuch bhi nhi :girl_wink:
Lakin 250 wapsi bhi tou hojati hai naa:D
Agar sirf dekhney hi jana hy to banda trail 5 chala jaye ajkal bari awam ati hy :D

Back
Top Bottom