What's new

Coming to Islamabad after 23 years

Oh hahaha , well i guess you have over protective parents like mine .. now they have to see their son go to America alone haha

dont wory uncle trump is there also-- ALONE?

I realy want to visit the country of satin----but i have been refused visa maybe 23 times..i was thinking of joining the caravan..

For being low on budget, don't go wasting money at Monal. There is a lot to see within Islamabad, Murree too is within spitting distance of Islamabad.

So you're going to America to be an economic parasite but will remain loyal to only Pakistan? Wow nice to know.

First of All, I will not be a Liability of American Government, I respect Laws of the land i live in, Pakistan is my home Country , you want me to be and act like a American ? When Americans themselves don't accept me as American until I have American Passport ? Are you just dumb or mentally retarded ?

Hopefully Americans will know your true nature and turn down your application to enter their country, considering all the sh!t you spew against them on this forum.

You are seriously that dumb , It gives me ebola , I Criticize American Policy Openly , I still do it and even when i am In America i will do it , Forget about me My American born Wife say even worse about America .. go cry me a River
@KAL-EL bro, see we have a Bengali Patriot who is more American than American themselves .

Bani Gala on Rawal Lake to see A.Q. Khan's house?

Rawal Lake seems promising , why AQ Khan house ? ?

dont wory uncle trump is there also-- ALONE?

Uncle Trump is in White House , I am going to South .. Away from White Walkers ;)

For being low on budget, don't go wasting money at Monal. There is a lot to see within Islamabad, Murree too is within spitting distance of Islamabad.

Which one you would prefer , Attobabad or Muree ?

@Starlord there are many places near Islamabad you can visit and it all depends on how much time you have. Regarding naran kaghan please check with weather forecast bro to make sure roads are open.

Regarding in Islamabad go to the bird sanctuary it is very good place in Islamabad to visit.
It is next to the lake has a good indoor track and beautiful birds you will love it and the experience is good.

@Starlord there are many places near Islamabad you can visit and it all depends on how much time you have. Regarding naran kaghan please check with weather forecast bro to make sure roads are open.

Regarding in Islamabad go to the bird sanctuary it is very good place in Islamabad to visit.
It is next to the lake has a good indoor track and beautiful birds you will love it and the experience is good.

as i mentioned , I can stay up to 7 days .. it actually depends on Hotel rent which i need to pay until I am done with Interview .. I hope the Hotels near Diplomatic Enclave are not so expensive

First of All, I will not be a Liability of American Government, I respect Laws of the land i live in, Pakistan is my home Country , you want me to be and act like a American ? When Americans themselves don't accept me as American until I have American Passport ? Are you just dumb or mentally retarded ?

You are seriously that dumb , It gives me ebola , I Criticize American Policy Openly , I still do it and even when i am In America i will do it , Forget about me My American born Wife say even worse about America .. go cry me a River
@KAL-EL bro, see we have a Bengali Patriot who is more American than American themselves .

Uncle Trump is in White House , I am going to South .. Away from White Walkers ;)

Which one you would prefer , Attobabad or Muree ?

well uncle johnny walker will be a good company for you

dont forget the elephents has - khanney keh teeth and dekhany keh teet

as i mentioned , I can stay up to 7 days .. it actually depends on Hotel rent which i need to pay until I am done with Interview .. I hope the Hotels near Diplomatic Enclave are not so expensive

you can stay at lal masjid for free-----------why take a hotel?

The lake is in a nature preserve because it supplies the drinking water for 'pindi and Islamabad. According to the book Deception, AQ Khan built his holiday house there illegally, with its sanitary waste discharging into the lake. Don't you wonder what the house and grounds are like of a man so arrogant that he assumed the right to make everyone including the military and the civilian leadership of Pakistan drink his piss?

Nathiagali is best for you and near for you. You might catch some snow there as well. It is expensive as he'll but if you know few cool hands it can get cheap.

How are you traveling to Islamabad? You got your own vehicle or using public transport?

Back
Top Bottom