What's new

Coming to Islamabad after 23 years

Ok guys, so I am coming to Islamabad on 2nd of December , I have my Interview scheduled in USA Embassy( not on 2nd December ) . It will be hardly a few hour thing , and than i will be all free so I am thinking about spending some time in Islamabad and the surrounding Areas . I am not sure about going to Naran and Kagan which is in my consideration but I'm a bit tight on Money right now so most likely can't afford to go there, So members who live in Islamabad or surrounding can tell me places to visit , Like i know about Margalla Hills , Shah faisal Mosque , Pakistan Monument etc , I am traveling to Islamabad after 23 years last time it was in 1995 when i was just 4 years old , so i hardly remember anything .
I do heard that there are some beautiful places near Punjab which worth visiting , if someone can help me with direction and names i would be glad .

Please tag people who live in Islamabad or live close by .

@ghazi52 @tps77 @django @Mentee @war&peace @Hell hound @Mrc @Dubious @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Horus @Reichsmarschall @Zibago @PakSword @BHarwana

I think its advised not to bad mouth them :D

If you want to hang around in Rawalpindi then

Visit Rawat Fort
Pakistan Army Museum it's awesome
Ayub Park

@Starlord altough I am islooite but as of now I am not in pakistan Otherwise app mere mehman hote :D
ok so for living in islo go for guest houses they are cheap and u can afford them.
In islo u can visit faisal masjid , centurus , F 9 park , damn e koh , shakarprian , pakistan monemnt , jinnah super market , super market , F 10 markaz , Rawal lake , hiking trail , constituanal avenue.
Food: Melody , blue area , savour food de famous :D , smoky grill in super market , for anda wala burgur visit abpara :D.
Adjoining areas: make 3 day plan for murree and galiyat, daewoo bus goes till murree and for natiha gali u will have to use local transport, 2 days in murree and 1 in nathiyagali , day time visit to taxila is goof too and u must go to pindi as well visit gigza mall murree road saddar , bharia town , jinnah park .

And yeah do visit bari imam shrine.

Bhai aap kahan gaye ? kaheen Shaheed na ho jana , kahen aesa na ho apko Biryani khilane ke bajae apki Biryani khani pare :lol:

You said mostly this means you have to make multiple visits and cannot go far from Islamabad.

Nope, Just one Visit to Embassy yaar, After Interview which is just a few hour thing, i will be all Free to go anywhere i want , or get back to Karachi .

Yes Yes @BHarwana we are friends now :D

@Starlord bhai main zarra party scene karna giya hoa hoon :D
app mere shadat par virtual biryani with dew khaa lena :D

Oho , Thailand tu nai chale gaye ? hahaha
Chalo yeh bhi thek hai , lakin hum dua karen gay aap kheriat se hun ..

Nope, Just one Visit to Embassy yaar, After Interview which is just a few hour thing, i will be all Free to go anywhere i want , or get back to Karachi .
Acha bhai you are coming from Karachi. Now you Karachi people can enjoy enough urban life in your own city so enjoying urban in Islamabad will not be that much fun for you. I will suggest moving to some adjacent hill station and enjoy the cold beautiful mountains there.
I can suggest you few good cheap places to stay and enjoy you visit.

Acha bhai you are coming from Karachi. Now you Karachi people can enjoy enough urban life in your own city so enjoying urban in Islamabad will not be that much fun for you. I will suggest moving to some adjacent hill station and enjoy the cold beautiful mountains there.
I can suggest you few good cheap places to stay and enjoy you visit.

here on PDF i saw pictures of a very beautiful water fall near Islamabad , I don't where it is but i would want to go there .. do you know about it ?

@Starlord bhai nhi kidhar thailand aur kidhar main apka bhai yahi *** pass bhatak raha hai :D

acha islo main phondi kahan karmi hai iskeliya @Zibago se rabta kiya jai.

Wese main jinnah super ya centurus jatta hoon phoondi ka liya :D
apka bhai 3rd gen hai jo islo main hain :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom