What's new

Coming to Islamabad after 23 years

Nhi bhai koi Aim see janna hota hai kisi ko asss cream hee khela dain ge
Beta Islamabad ki larkiyon Sey bach key rehna wo tumhain kangal karkey bhai jan bula dein gi

Beta Islamabad ki larkiyon Sey bach key rehna wo tumhain kangal karkey bhai jan bula dein gi
Baat apki bilkul sahi hai magr main assee jagah ki larkiyan phasai hain jin par mahana 20k Rs kharch karta tha .:partay:

Baat apki bilkul sahi hai magr main assee jagah ki larkiyan phasai hain jin par mahana 20k Rs kharch karta tha .:partay:
Prince ka biskoot bhi 15 rs ka ata hy ye discount package wali kahan sey mikti hey :D

True...but still give him the benefit of the doubt :enjoy:

Raised abroad everytime I come home, I am not allowed out of the house alone except with uncles and cousins....You cant do much in such environment :(
Is your family at fault or the country?

Is your family at fault or the country?
Both....Cant blame 1 and ignore the other...actually have a 3rd one to blame the Pakistani mentality....people keep putting ideas...kidnap and whatnot...and my pathetic Urdu doesnt help esp when I dont bargain everyone knows sacrificial goat to loot is in the market! :(

Both....Cant blame 1 and ignore the other...actually have a 3rd one to blame the Pakistani mentality....people keep putting ideas...kidnap and whatnot...and my pathetic Urdu doesnt help esp when I dont bargain everyone knows sacrificial goat to loot is in the market! :(

Society, family and women are the problem. If every women want to walk outside on their own just like men, I doubt it anyone can do jack shyt about it.

Society, family and women are the problem. If every women want to walk outside on their own just like men, I doubt it anyone can do jack shyt about it.
1st you claim women are the prob then you claim if every woman went to walk outside no one can do anything...So how are women the problem then?

You have really crazy family members the crime and murder rate in Pakistan is comparable to US for most part people have a habit of blowing things up to make a point

If women want to they can do things if they let fear hold them back they have no one to blame but themselves

@tps77 and @Zibago yo tharkis behave!
#IslamabadKaySakhatLaunday :D

Yes, but since a cousin nearly got blown in a bus in Karachi (almost a decade plus ago), family has been extra protective...2ndly family hasnt really seen USA yet...Had they raised me there Pakistan would have been easier I guess..
I almost got ran over by a truck do i stop living?

If women want to they can do things if they let fear hold them back they have no one to blame but themselves
It is not fear that holds a woman back but respect of elders so as not to annoy them by going against "their wishes"

What do men know? Be a woman for a day in Pakistan then talk!

1st you claim women are the prob then you claim if every woman went to walk outside no one can do anything...So how are women the problem then?

Men say women can't drive.
Western women drive and prove them wrong.
Pakistani women believe that and don't even bother to drive.
Don't you think Pakistani women are also part of the problem?

I almost got ran over by a truck do i stop living?
That is driving on the road...You didnt get blown while on your way home from uni and spent 6 yrs visiting the hospital not knowing if you will be able to walk or not!

When that happens, then come and talk to me!

Don't you think Pakistani women are also part of the problem?
Not all...MOST lazy ones yes...Just like how a saas (guy's mother) wants a highly educated trophy wife preferably a doctor to waste in education, steal someone's seat yet not contribute to the medical sector...Tell me whose problem that is if the demand of the guy's moms are like such?

Last edited:
It is not fear that holds a woman back but respect of elders so as not to annoy them by going against "their wishes"

So you narrowed down general fear to fear of elders
Ok so if you see a cupcake on the table and refuse to eat it who do you blame?The person eyeballing you or yourself?
I have seen single women living on their own way up in their 50,s (inside Pakistan and middle class jsyk)those who say they cant are just frikin kidding themselves

Back
Top Bottom